Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I love that song! It's the theme song for Shenkuu right? i am going to listen to it now!

And ... xD xD xD

This smiley is so cute! :laughingsmiley:

And you don't have debate clubs, We have! But I hate debates. <_< They give way too long speeches!

I do it quite often now days. Since Its summer break, no use in wasting my days going to bed early.

I am doing it.

See? It's midnight 1:08 AM right now. =P

I love that song! It's the theme song for Shenkuu right? i am going to listen to it now!

And ... xD xD xD

This smiley is so cute! :laughingsmiley:

And you don't have debate clubs, We have! But I hate debates. <_< They give way too long speeches!

I am doing it.

See? It's midnight 1:08 AM right now. =P

It's only 3:39 pm right now XD.

I just like the night better because it's more peacefully.

Nearly everyones asleep, and you can just relax.

I prefer drawn out arguments that include quick and mean blows about persons social life and many rude or dirty comments about the persons mother. smile_anim.gif xDDDD

Yes, yes it is, and it's a good song isn't it? :O

It's only 3:39 pm right now XD.

I just like the night better because it's more peacefully.

Nearly everyones asleep, and you can just relax.

Really?

Even I like the midnights better. Peaceful, and amazing. Mmmm ... I love it.

I prefer drawn out arguments that include quick and mean blows about persons social life and many rude or dirty comments about the persons mother. smile_anim.gif xDDDD

Yes, yes it is, and it's a good song isn't it? :O

Weirdo! :laughingsmiley:

I don't like it when people start calling each other names in the debates. That annoys me all the time.

And yeah, it's an awesome song!

Really?

Even I like the midnights better. Peaceful, and amazing. Mmmm ... I love it.

Yep :D You can get away from all the violence, and stuff. Well not really all of it,

but most of it. I also loves swimming at night.

Yep :D You can get away from all the violence, and stuff. Well not really all of it,

but most of it. I also loves swimming at night.

Swimming at night. Er, I am sort of scared of way too deep water. But sounds fun though. :O I usually swim at mornings or afternoons. :yes:

Lulz, I used to be afraid of deep water, but then I realized "I've already nearly drowned about 4 times, I doubt a 5th will get me either". xD

And night swimming is fun. :O

Swimming at night. Er, I am sort of scared of way too deep water. But sounds fun though. :O I usually swim at mornings or afternoons. :yes:

I mean, like in your pool or something. THat shouldn't be that bad XD. It's really fun to play games in there.

And it looks so pretty.

I mean, like in your pool or something. THat shouldn't be that bad XD. It's really fun to play games in there.

And it looks so pretty.

Of course it's pool! You expect me to swim in a ocean or what? :laughingsmiley:

And I am still a rookie in case of swimming. But I can still, though. Properly enough to save anyone from drowning. :yes:

The lifegaurds at the YMCA made me play a joke on a rookie lifegaurd once and had me make a big splash then just float head down. We all started laughing when she dived in the water and was all like "IMAH CUMIN TA SAVE YA!!!" Interesting day. xDDD

Of course it's pool! You expect me to swim in a ocean or what? :laughingsmiley:

And I am still a rookie in case of swimming. But I can still, though. Properly enough to save anyone from drowning. :yes:

XD Welll you said something about it being deep haha. The pool we have is tiny. 4 feet or so?

I'm pretty experienced I guess. I've been swimming since I was 7? When I first started swimming, I swam across a lake, dog paddled XD.

XD Welll you said something about it being deep haha. The pool we have is tiny. 4 feet or so?

I'm pretty experienced I guess. I've been swimming since I was 7? When I first started swimming, I swam across a lake, dog paddled XD.

Dog paddle? :laughingsmiley: Aw, I love it so much! I learned swimming last summer. Because I wanted to do river rafting and stuffs like that.

4 feet? Only? My coach won't allow me to swim there. He would say, "Anisha! Dear! You are a grown up! Go there" And he would push me into the 'deep' swimming pool. <_< I m only 5'4. What can I say?

Dog paddle? :laughingsmiley: Aw, I love it so much! I learned swimming last summer. Because I wanted to do river rafting and stuffs like that.

4 feet? Only? My coach won't allow me to swim there. He would say, "Anisha! Dear! You are a grown up! Go there" And he would push me into the 'deep' swimming pool. <_< I m only 5'4. What can I say?

Hah. Yep! I don't even know why I did that. I didn't really know how to swim XD. Then I started learning by myself, and my dad sort of taught me as well.

XD. Yeah, cause of my little sister, and that's the only size they had at walmart. I have an above ground pool. If I was to go to an underground pool, then I would go deeper.

Hah. Yep! I don't even know why I did that. I didn't really know how to swim XD. Then I started learning by myself, and my dad sort of taught me as well.

XD. Yeah, cause of my little sister, and that's the only size they had at walmart. I have an above ground pool. If I was to go to an underground pool, then I would go deeper.

By yourself?! :O It took me all summer to learn Chest Stroke and Butterfly. Though I am an expert at diving in! :laughingsmiley: Er, I think that's the easiest part of swimming. :rolleyes_anim:

By yourself?! :O It took me all summer to learn Chest Stroke and Butterfly. Though I am an expert at diving in! :laughingsmiley: Er, I think that's the easiest part of swimming. :rolleyes_anim:

I know how to swim, but I don't know those...atleast I don't think I do? I know how to swim front wards, and then back XD

I also like diving. Don't do much of it, but it's pretty fun.

The lifegaurds at the YMCA made me play a joke on a rookie lifegaurd once and had me make a big splash then just float head down. We all started laughing when she dived in the water and was all like "IMAH CUMIN TA SAVE YA!!!" Interesting day. xDDD

That was rude Ryan! :laughingsmiley: But still funny at it's own way.

I know how to swim, but I don't know those...atleast I don't think I do? I know how to swim front wards, and then back XD

I also like diving. Don't do much of it, but it's pretty fun.

Hire a coach and you will see. They will teach you so many strokes that might make your head spin! :S

That was rude Ryan! :laughingsmiley: But still funny at it's own way.

Hire a coach and you will see. They will teach you so many strokes that might make your head spin! :S

I have no money right now, so I can't hire one. And I don't think my parents would. :C

I have no money right now, so I can't hire one. And I don't think my parents would. :C

Don't worry. Those strokes are usually used for competitions and stuffs. So, won't be a problem for you.

And look at me? I know some strokes ... but still suck at swimming. :laughingsmiley:

Yes, yes it was. And it was also hilarious. She's like "WUT DA HECK!" after she saw the other life guards cracking up across the pool. xD

Poor girl.

I wouldn't be very happy if anyone pranked me like that. :rolleyes_anim:

I'm tired and feel like I could fall asleep. *nods* I had training today but had to wake early to get some stuff from work that I needed before going to training, so yeah. I had to wait for my brother an hour. First it was half hour to forty minutes, but then after that time, he called again to say they were going to be another thirty minutes... I did go buy some shoes near where I went for training, so that's good. I forgot to ask what time I go in tomorrow so I have to wake early to ask... xP The schedule I got, it didn't have tomorrow's date but Sunday's. So yeah... I feel like a dork. xP

I love swimming!!!!!! I am on a swim team and I got a 3rd place at the STATE level!!! That's pretty good, if I do say so myself. *pats self on back with super extendable arm*

Good job Divya. ^^

Btw, Tyler, your team has alot of trolls. I got dissed on my own board by an SKer and we've had like 15 trolls today that came from the SK scoreboard. D: