Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

You're right, I don't have school. Sucks to be you, don't it? ;)

I don't either. Summer vacations.

But I already missed 9 days of the AC. So yeah, I am still stuck at level 4.

I mostly get my games done at work. It's the only place I have reliable internet.

You are lucky there. :laughingsmiley:

I wish I get to have a job like this too.

I don't either. Summer vacations.

But I already missed 9 days of the AC. So yeah, I am still stuck at level 4.

Awww, i'm sorry about that. :(

I'm not sorry for CAV though cause he tried to steal meh plushie. tongue.gif

And I love Hissis more, CAV. I'm on DC, aren't I? ;)

I wasn't thinking of DC before. I was thinking of winning the cup, and MQ was a good bet. I'm joining DC next year.

But tell me CS. Do you have 200 wallpapers of snakes on your laptop? Was you're main objective to get a Hissi, and by all means, even if hacking was to be involved? Were you willing to steal a plushie like I just attempted to do? And did you name your pet Blade_Spine, the coolest Hissi name ever, or did you name him Vickles, the silliest part of Layton's name?

Awww, i'm sorry about that. :(

Don't be. Because I am going to beat you in YYB. :laughingsmiley:

Kidding. That would be rather something impossible.

But tell me CS. Do you have 200 wallpapers of snakes on your laptop? Was you're main objective to get a Hissi, and by all means, even if hacking was to be involved? Were you willing to steal a plushie like I just attempted to do? And did you name your pet Blade_Spine, the coolest Hissi name ever, or did you name him Vickles, the silliest part of Layton's name?

You are the biggest Hissi fan I have ever seen. :O

CAV, do tell me, do you have a Layton Vickles Action Figure on Neo? I THOUGHT NOT! king.gif

And at the rate you're going with YYB wins, Anisha, it's quite possible. You've definatley played more than me today. laughingsmiley.gif

Ha, Divya, you're in good company then. -Pokes Anisha-

And CAV, what rank are you?

Is that a good thing? :laughingsmiley: I felt really ashamed when I saw the people Secre had posted about. The people who were on rank 50, was it? :S

Atleast i'm loyal to my AC hero, unlike someone. whistle.gif

I have many AC Heroes.

CAV, do tell me, do you have a Layton Vickles Action Figure on Neo? I THOUGHT NOT! king.gif

No, but I have a Layton Vickles wallpaper right now. But when a friend comes over, I change it to WWE.

You are lucky there. :laughingsmiley:

I wish I get to have a job like this too.

It is quite nice. I do enjoy it.

I'm not sorry for CAV though cause he tried to steal meh plushie. tongue.gif

It's okay CS. You can have a couple extra Hissi plushies. But shhhh don't tell anyone else.

I wasn't thinking of DC before. I was thinking of winning the cup, and MQ was a good bet. I'm joining DC next year.

Traitor. First to DC. Now to Maraqua. HMPH!

Yeah, I am joining DC next year too. And I am still trying to get to level 4. *hides in shame* :laughingsmiley:

Divya!!! How could abandon Maraqua??? I'm only a couple ranks ahead, and I have tons more time than you do...

And at the rate you're going with YYB wins, Anisha, it's quite possible. You've definatley played more than me today. laughingsmiley.gif

Nah, I am getting tired of it now. Those Darigan Yooyus are driving me crazy. Unpredictable, they really are.

So, I am playing fashion Fever instead. :laughingsmiley: yay for free 900 NP.

Is that a good thing? :laughingsmiley: I felt really ashamed when I saw the people Secre had posted about. The people who were on rank 50, was it? :S

It was 20. :) And don't feel ashamed Div. Level 4 is not that bad. See? Ryan says it too. *not sure about CAV*. *looks at Spritzie, expecting her to agree*

It's okay CS. You can have a couple extra Hissi plushies. But shhhh don't tell anyone else.

Traitor. First to DC. Now to Maraqua. HMPH!

I saw that you gave more plushies.

And I first betrayed MD, never have I gone to DC. And I couldn't resist Layton.

Nah, I am getting tired of it now. Those Darigan Yooyus are driving me crazy. Unpredictable, they really are.

I've finally figured out my own secret to the Darigan and Faerie Yooyus. I can shoot them both from the exact same spot, and get both in about 75% of the time. YAY!