Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

It got zapped into a Yurble, then Scorchio, now Nimmo. I AM NOT AMUSED! I want my Hissi back. Or the lab ray can make it up to me, by zapping it into a Draik. :yes:

Draik pet would make everything awesome. *wink* *nudge*

Oh no, I am acting like Divya. :laughingsmiley:

For the most part... converting was a bad move, considering the look of the painted pets. The plushie and Darigan looked better before. I liked the Faerie Shoyru and Robot Ixi UC.

Draik pet would make everything awesome. *wink* *nudge*

Oh no, I am acting like Divya. :laughingsmiley:

*offended* But I get it, DRAIKS! Get it Spritzie? :laughingsmiley: And I agree with Spritzie. UC pets are AWESOME! They should at least give a choice!

:worried:

So ummm.... yes? Draiks? You two okay? :laughingsmiley: Do you guys have a highly contagious over the internet fever?

Ooopsie, sorry! End of convo. Ok, new subject. Ummm...any ideas?

*offended* But I get it, DRAIKS! Get it Spritzie? :laughingsmiley: And I agree with Spritzie. UC pets are AWESOME! They should at least give a choice!

Yup! Draiks all the way!

:worried:

So ummm.... yes? Draiks? You two okay? :laughingsmiley: Do you guys have a highly contagious over the internet fever?

:laughingsmiley: You guessed it right. I am suffering from the Draik Fever.

:laughingsmiley:

You two have been loading up on Gummy Draiks from the Chocolate Factory again, haven't you?

Pshhh *pops Multi-colored special edition Gummy Draik into mouth* YUM. :laughingsmiley:

I still need that avatar though.

I didn't get a single one myself. I refused to have my pets have a petpet that didn't match. Like my Blue Shoyru has an Orbulon. My Rainbow Jubjub has a Disco Kookith. Blue Lupe - Snow Wuzzle. Green Kougra = had a Fleper until the Turm. ate it. Now he has a Mibblie because the Turm keeps eating his petpets.

Awww poor CS. *give CS a Hissi Plushie*

HEY! I'm the Hissi lover. My plushie. *steals*

And I didn't leave. I just forgot to refresh. I was too busy trying to beat CS in "The Great Darigan Race"

CS, reply, cause no one did. I have 2 tabs open here and there.

I need to get my rank up. I've been slacking. I got rank 5 in the first week. Then I finally got to rank 6 yesterday. So I'm trying to get to rank 7 before I leave work this evening.