Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I love Feepits. :( I had a couple on pets on side accounts from years ago. (Go figure. I lose the password to my side account.)

Aw, that's bad. It must be annoying, losing the password of your side accounts. Nonetheless, you have the main account safe! :yes:

So then, random topic change time... who here is looking forward to reading more of TDN's Altador Cup interviews? :P

This message is brought to you by DOOM Corp. subliminal research

I always read the reviews, reports, etc. But I have to say, interviews are the best.

And ... DOOM Corp.? :laughingsmiley:

AND TRINSTON IS STILL BACK!!

:eh:?

But they're cute! It's the Meepits that are creepy.

Here, have the pics.

mmvb7t.giffeepit7.gif

I am confused. Which ones cuter? :laughingsmiley:

Aw, that's bad. It must be annoying, losing the password of your side accounts. Nonetheless, you have the main account safe! :yes:

And ... DOOM Corp.? :laughingsmiley: [/b]

The pets on them weren't any good. The only thing that is a bummer, is the accounts are probably 6-7 years old by now. But my main account was the important one.

Shhhhh! We aren't supposed to talk about that.

And the Blue one is cuter.

Pink with big black creepy eyes = Meepits

Blue, fluffy and adorable - Feepits

The pets on them weren't any good. The only thing that is a bummer, is the accounts are probably 6-7 years old by now. But my main account was the important one.

Shhhhh! We aren't supposed to talk about that.

And the Blue one is cuter.

Pink with big black creepy eyes = Meepits

Blue, fluffy and adorable - Feepits

Okay! Shhhh!! :laughingsmiley:

But I still don't get it. Sorry, I have a bad memory (and no, I am not 70).

I can't decide, Meepits and Feepits, both look cute. :yes: Though Meepits are a little creepy. (Points at the teeth :O)

Definitely Feepits. I can't stand Meepits. Which is a shame. A few weeks ago, one of my petpets got zapped into a Island Meepit. I zapped it again the next day. :laughingsmiley:

Definitely Feepits. I can't stand Meepits. Which is a shame. A few weeks ago, one of my petpets got zapped into a Island Meepit. I zapped it again the next day. :laughingsmiley:

ISLAND MEEPIT?! Why did you zap it? SHAME ON YOU! Tsk tsk. :laughingsmiley: Actually, I prefer Feepits too, so nevermind. I dont blame you.

I didn't want a Meepit. I think I ended up with a Desert Pikis right afterwards. I stopped zapping when I got a Blue Krawk.

Ahhh...Blue Krawks are DEFINITELY better! Smart smart Spritzie! Heyyy thats alliteration! :laughingsmiley:

I didn't want a Meepit. I think I ended up with a Desert Pikis right afterwards. I stopped zapping when I got a Blue Krawk.

The Blue Krawk is awesome.

Pikis are cute. I sort of like them.

I was really excited when it zapped into a Blue Krawk. It's so cute. I love the Krawk petpet. I'd rather have a Krawk petpet, than a Krawk pet. Though then I could probably trade it for a Draik. Hmmmm.....

I was really excited when it zapped into a Blue Krawk. It's so cute. I love the Krawk petpet. I'd rather have a Krawk petpet, than a Krawk pet. Though then I could probably trade it for a Draik. Hmmmm.....

Choices choices. Good that you dont have to make them. ;) But which one would you pick: Krawk petpet vs. Draik...

(Go me for trying to Multiquote myself)

And i've never understood the big deal aout Draiks. I prefer Hissis. :P

Hissi's are okay. I'm dying to get an Ice one. But my Hissi I started zapping is now a... Nimmo. <_<

Hey guys! It's good to back in here finally. Draiks, Hissis? I like Bori's better.

Bori's are alright. But it's all about Draik's.

Hey guys! It's good to back in here finally. Draiks, Hissis? I like Bori's better.

Boris? BORIS? When did Boris come? :laughingsmiley: Hissis are ok, but only when they are Ice, but I dont really know about Boris... :laughingsmiley:

Hissi's are okay. I'm dying to get an Ice one. But my Hissi I started zapping is now a... Nimmo. <_<

:laughingsmiley: That was pretty unpredictable. Poor Hissi. Though Nimmo is sort of cool though.

Boris? BORIS? When did Boris come? :laughingsmiley: Hissis are ok, but only when they are Ice, but I dont really know about Boris... :laughingsmiley:

Dunno when Bori's decided to invent themselves, but I got mine magma, I think it looks awesum.

If you think that Ice hissis are the best, you've never seen a darigan one. And UC darigan Hissis are AMAZING! :O

I don't like Darigan pets. Or mutant. Or Halloween. Or Zombie. Or anything like that.

I do think the UC Darigan Buzz is rather amazing. I would love to get one for my husband. He's all about Darigan. And Mutant. And Halloween. And Zombie.

I'm thinking of surprising him with a Halloween Ruki. (He was drooling over the one I have right now from ALP)

:laughingsmiley: That was pretty unpredictable. Poor Hissi. Though Nimmo is sort of cool though.

It got zapped into a Yurble, then Scorchio, now Nimmo. I AM NOT AMUSED! I want my Hissi back. Or the lab ray can make it up to me, by zapping it into a Draik. :yes: