Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

*cough*uper Squirel pwns ll other superness. *cough*

I know a Tyler in RL too, and think there an Anisha that moved last year at my school.

I dont know any people in RL that are on here. The person who lives closest to me is Spritzie who lives in Massachusetts while I live in Pennsylvania.

EDIT: And I am superer than any Squirrel!!!

Yes because I am SUPER GIRL! Divya to the rescue! Now I have Super Girl by Hannah Montana stuck in my head! "I'm super girl super hot livin' like rock star! I'm supa supa! I'm supa supa girl!"

:laughingsmiley: This song will always remind me of you now.

"I'm super girl super hot livin' like rock star! I'm supa supa! I'm supa supa girl!" Wait!! Why am I singing? :worried:

I know a Tyler in RL too, and think there an Anisha that moved last year at my school.

Yeah, and I bet that Anisha looks a lot like me. :rolleyes_anim:

Wait! You don't know how I look!

Psh, do you have your own military division of over 500 trillion squirrels, all armed wth state of the weaponry and mad kung-fu skillz? I thought not. ;)

Good...but not good enough. I happen to have an army of little monkeys that will eat your squirrels at the snap of my fingers!! And I have Anisha and Spritzie on my side, right guys? *hopes that they say yes*

Good...but not good enough. I happen to have an army of little monkeys that will eat your squirrels at the snap of my fingers!! And I have Anisha and Spritzie on my side, right guys? *hopes that they say yes*

Yup! We are with you Div! :laughingsmiley: It's 3 to 1 Ryan, you don't have a chance.

Here is another hint:

- It doesn't start with C.

But I do live in the UAE, in Dubai specifically.

Oooohhhh I know people who live in Dubai! Coolio! And then...what does it start with? Psssttt go check your profile comments!

Here is another hint:

- It doesn't start with C.

But I do live in the UAE, in Dubai specifically.

In Dubai? I have been there. Totally cool place.

What does your name ends with? How many letters are there? Am I familiar with it?

Wait, there's too many questions.

Yeah, but you guys forget I have Tyler, Aidan, CAV, and all 3 of their armies, plus Aidans soul-eating bunny. ;)

Oh...pshhh. I have nothing else to say except my name is cooler than yours!!! :laughingsmiley:

It is not in my comments... evil.gif

My name starts with K

Grrr...I coulda sworn it was.

I AM LOVING THIS! *cackles madly*It is long and it is Arabic in origin. It ends with R.[/end of question answering]

But beleiving is carin- Wrong quote, sorry. I blame those Bing commercials...

And yup, Tyler, Aidan, Cav, and me are the worst people that could possbly be chosen to rule any kind of group, and I don't care. xDDD

Well, now that I think aout it maybe CAV is a pretty good leader, same with Tyler(kinda)... -Shrug-

We are good leaders aren't we? And CS, I still have my exclusive Dragon Army. NO ONE is allowed to touch except me.

I alwas carry around a bakery in my pocket, what kind of cookies do you like, Anisha?

You too CAV, but you only get a second cookie if MQ beats KI in YB today. 7 minutes to go...

Oh and, xD

Yeah, one of the founders too. ^^

We won, where's my cookie? And all 4 of us leaders founded HAMS.

Things are always moving fast when I'm not around. And then things are slow when I'm here. What gives?

Oh! Why does Spritzie vanishes when you come back? And you vanish when Spritzie's online. You guys have to make a deal. :rolleyes_anim:

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to disappear. We had a delivery I had to deal with. (Then they put the wrong lock on one of the boxes... one we don't have a key to. Bleh.) It took me pretty much an hour. But I'm back.

Exactly! Divya has me and Anisha. And... I have a cat. 2 actually. So take that.

Yeah, but you guys forget I have Tyler, Aidan, CAV, and all 3 of their armies, plus Aidans soul-eating bunny. ;)

Soul eating Bunny? :laughingsmiley: You have got to be kidding me.

It is not in my comments... evil.gif

My name starts with K

*gasp* You are so evil! I like it! :laughingsmiley:

Maybe it is just luck. It sinks some days but blossoms other days.

Hehehe...

So bombard me with your guesses, cookies to the winners!

Ask old members, maybe they remember.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Do not double post. If you wish to add soemthing, edit your first post.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I still have my exclusive Dragon Army. NO ONE is allowed to touch except me.

Trinston has his bunny, I have my dragons. Pwned.

Soul eating Bunny? :laughingsmiley: You have got to be kidding me.

We've seen it in action. DO NOT MAKE AN ENEMY OUT OF TRINSTON.

Maybe it is just luck. It sinks some days but blossoms other days.

Today is a blossoming day! I think we have posted maybe...5 pages? Hahahaha. Spritzie and Anisha, it looks like we might have to add a few members to our HOP groupie. Who shall we add?

Hehehe...

So bombard me with your guesses, cookies to the winners!

Ask old members, maybe they remember.

Okay ... let me ask ... CAV!

We've seen it in action. DO NOT MAKE AN ENEMY OUT OF TRINSTON.

Don't worry, I don't even know him and his bunny.

And by the way CAV, do you know CC's real name, by any chance?

-Gives CAV his extra cookie-

And me and my mom just found out today isn't fathers day. o.o

My my my...arent you a smart cookie! (get it? COOKIE?!) :laughingsmiley:

Today is a blossoming day! I think we have posted maybe...5 pages? Hahahaha. Spritzie and Anisha, it looks like we might have to add a few members to our HOP groupie. Who shall we add?

I don't know. You say it?

Wait, wait, wait ... Spritzie was here? did she vanish again?

My my my...arent you a smart cookie! (get it? COOKIE?!) :laughingsmiley:

You are totally unpredictable, Divya. :laughingsmiley: