Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I used too, but now I only know you as CC.

And gratz MQ, you all get cookies. And Anisha, yours is a super cookie, CAV gets a slightly-less-super cookie and the nyou both get chocolate chip cookies after that. CC you can have whatever you want too. ^^

AND OMG! Can anyone say upset? o.o

I used too, but now I only know you as CC.

And gratz MQ, you all get cookies. And Anisha, yours is a super cookie, CAV gets a slightly-less-super cookie and the nyou both get chocolate chip cookies after that. CC you can have whatever you want too. ^^

AND OMG! Can anyone say upset? o.o

Thanks CS, you are as awesome as I thought. :laughingsmiley: Chocolate chip. yum.

See CAV? I got a better cookie than you!

I wanna veggie cheesy pizza! ^-^

WE WON! YAY!

w-hoooo!

OMG! I am acting like Divya. :laughingsmiley:

Hm, you know LD hasn't beaten MI since AC 2? o.o

And just great, now that MI slapped them into being alert, they're gonna go full force on DC. Thanks for the rebound, MI. >=(

Atleast MQ has really showed their ready to win, and KI is definatley being affected by the curse.

Also, i'm glad about that AL sweep, put DC in 3rd so we can handle a loss.

I'm shocked that RI could pull that off and same at SK. Seems like they're both in it to win it, or maybe BV and VP are going back where they're meant to stay...

I considered it but, I just don't think i'd have a warm welcome to any part of the staff here, ya'know? I have a bit of a bad reputation. angel.png

And also, I wasn't expecting to be able to stay up like this, but I did because I didn't go out to my grandparents like usual, and got to stay here with my laptop. ^^

Bad reputation? Why?

Well, I am sure you are not alone. I am here too. That annoying Anisha, with that annoying signature and that annoying avatar.

*Sigh* No worries. :laughingsmiley:

I considered it but, I just don't think i'd have a warm welcome to any part of the staff here, ya'know? I have a bit of a bad reputation. angel.png

And also, I wasn't expecting to be able to stay up like this, but I did because I didn't go out to my grandparents like usual, and got to stay here with my laptop. ^^

If you remain good then you won't have that kind of reputation ;).

Oh, I get all my annoyingness out at the HAMS site, but I doubt the rep will fade.

And I got mine, Anisha, by being a little too crazy with Aidan until we got glares from everyone, we were WWWAAAAYYYYY too insane... o.o

Bleh, i'm tired. I'm going to bed. Night everone. :)

Oh, I have heard about Aidan, from both Tyler and CAV. Tyler says that he was kind of annoying, but still lots of fun.

CAV thinks he is pretty rAnDoM (Oh, I am loving this type of writing :laughingsmiley: ).

Oh, and, Good Night. Though it's afternoon over here. :rolleyes_anim:

It is 12:01 over here :D

We are against FL today, hope we get a sweep.

It's 1:38pm here. The weather outside is so hot! (Can't believe, I am talking about the weather. <_<)

And we have a match with FL, today. Um, let me guess. We are going to win! (No offence to FL supporters. This was just a cheer-up for all Maraquan supporter, including CC, Divya, Spritzie, CAV, Random Reporter Guy ... and all those MQ supporters out there. :laughingsmiley:)

Here, it's 8:00 am and raining. Boo Hoo

What happened to LD yesterday, getting killed by MI in yooyuball? x_x (no offense, MI)

How did you guys beat us? How? HOW!?? x_x

On the side note, at least we beat them in the others. But still, WAAAAHHHHH :crying:

Here, it's 8:00 am and raining. Boo Hoo

What happened to LD yesterday, getting killed by MI in yooyuball? x_x (no offense, MI)

How did you guys beat us? How? HOW!?? x_x

On the side note, at least we beat them in the others. But still, WAAAAHHHHH :crying:

Raining? Lucky! It's like, here, if you go outside, you will probably get barbecued, believe me.

And don't worry about your lose ...

But wait, we (Maraqua) defeated KI, yay!

Better luck next time, JB.

Raining? Lucky! It's like, here, if you go outside, you will probably get barbecued, believe me.

And don't worry about your lose ...

But wait, we (Maraqua) defeated KI, yay!

Better luck next time, JB.

Hi there everyone! Morning!!! Ahhh it's a beautiful day outside, ain't it? :D I read the convo and I feel loved because I was talked about even when I am not in the convo! Haha. Nice to meet you CS and MaraCCuan. I happen to be the one...the only...Divya!!! :P

Hi there everyone! Morning!!! Ahhh it's a beautiful day outside, ain't it? :D I read the convo and I feel loved because I was talked about even when I am not in the convo! Haha. Nice to meet you CS and MaraCCuan. I happen to be the one...the only...Divya!!! :P

:laughingsmiley: Note that, I was one who talked about you the most.

Obviously, because I am such a true friend. :whistle: Kidding.

And you should have come online earlier. Ryan, er, I mean CS was giving us cookies. And I got the best one. Haha. :laughingsmiley:

:laughingsmiley: Note that, I was one who talked about you the most.

Obviously, because I am such a true friend. :whistle: Kidding.

And you should have come online earlier. Ryan, er, I am CS was giving us cookies. And I got the best one. Haha. :laughingsmiley:

Hahahaha. I saw the cookies and then I got hungry and so mine are baking in the oven. I will give you one if you want it...:D

First let me state... you all posted too much since yesterday evening. I checked this post YESTERDAY EVENING, and I had 3 pages to go through this morning. That being said....

EDIT: Spritzie, I have replied. Check your inbox you lucky Neo player!!! :D

YAY! I got it this morning and replied. I'm very excited about it. :D Thank you!

Spritzie and Random Reporter Guy have more posts than you. Ha! :laughingsmiley:

And 150 isn't that easy. Only if you come online a little often.

Indeed I do. A bit more. The gap has closed a bit since I've been busy/offline etc. But I will regain it.

Trust me, I'll be passing Spritzie, Maserak, and CS very soon. And I'll be passing Tyler tommorow. As for RRG, in good time. In good time, I'll pass him to have the most posts and the first to reach 10k.

Doubt it. :laughingsmiley: RRG will beat all of us to 10k. He has very few posts to get there. And I'll be there before too long as well.

Boys these days. :rolleyes_anim:

Well said, and agreed.

I know right? They can get so annoying sometimes. When will they learn? smile.gif

Sometimes? And never. They'll never learn.

And yeah, my name's Anisha. Don't forget it now. Because most of my TDN friends have already done that. (Except for Divya, of course. :rolleyes_anim:)

I didn't forget it. I just had brief moments when I couldn't remember how to spell it. I'd rather call you Prankster, than spell your name wrong.

First let me state... you all posted too much since yesterday evening. I checked this post YESTERDAY EVENING, and I had 3 pages to go through this morning. That being said....

Well said, and agreed.

I didn't forget it. I just had brief moments when I couldn't remember how to spell it. I'd rather call you Prankster, than spell your name wrong.

Yay! Spritzie is back! :laughingsmiley:

I know, this topic gets lots of posts. And I am toh always lurking here.

"toh" is a Hindi (my national language) word, if you haven't noticed. Sorry, I wasn't able to help it out. I am feeling so Patriotic today. :whistle:

And you are right, boys these days have changed a lot. *Points 'specially' at CS and CAV* (Hope they aren't reading this. :laughingsmiley: )

Yay, you remember my name. And I know, Anisha can be difficult for you guys. No problem, you can call me Prankster, if you want. :yes: It can be easy for Div (short name of Divya xD) because she is sort of experienced in case of India.

Yay! Spritzie is back! :laughingsmiley:

I know, this topic gets lots of posts. And I am toh always lurking here.

"toh" is a Hindi (my national language) word, if you haven't noticed. Sorry, I wasn't able to help it out. I am feeling so Patriotic today. :whistle:

And you are right, boys these days have changed a lot. *Points 'specially' at CS and CAV* (Hope they aren't reading this. :laughingsmiley: )

Yay, you remember my name. And I know, Anisha can be difficult for you guys. No problem, you can call me Prankster, if you want. :yes: It can be easy for Div (sort name of Divya xD) because she is sort of experienced in case of India.

Yuppers it is easier for me because I have a cousin named Anisha. And here you go *hands cookie to Anisha through computer creating a huge mess of crumbs and gooey chocolate* :laughingsmiley:

This is your cookie: chocolate-chip-cookie-great1.jpg

Yuppers it is easier for me because I have a cousin named Anisha. And here you go *hands cookie to Anisha through computer creating a huge mess of crumbs and gooey chocolate* :laughingsmiley:

This is your cookie: chocolate-chip-cookie-great1.jpg

:laughingsmiley: Hahaha. This is the sweetest thing anyone has ever posted given me.

*Eats the cookie* Chump! Chump! Chump!

That cookie would totally pwn in the image search battle. :laughingsmiley:

First let me state... you all posted too much since yesterday evening. I checked this post YESTERDAY EVENING, and I had 3 pages to go through this morning.

[old geezer mode]

You think that's a lot of posts? Hah! Back in my day, you could leave this topic overnight and come back to find yourself thirty pages behind! Now that's what I call an active topic! :hairy:

*waves walking stick around for dramatic effect*

[/old geezer mode]

This topic's nowhere near as active as it once was. ;) Whether that's good or bad is a matter of debate.

Doubt it. :laughingsmiley: RRG will beat all of us to 10k. He has very few posts to get there. And I'll be there before too long as well.

Oh come on, I don't post that often, only when I have something meaningful to contribute to the conversation. :P

:eh:

Yay, you remember my name. And I know, Anisha can be difficult for you guys. No problem, you can call me Prankster, if you want. :yes: It can be easy for Div (sort name of Divya xD) because she is sort of experienced in case of India.

Anisha doesn't seem like such an odd name... then again, I have an easily misspelled name too, so I'm not really one to talk. xD