Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

1. Welcome to TDN.

2. Trust me, it's extremely easy to get 150 posts. I did it within 4 days...

haha hi! i see that you're one of her friends with a crazy number of posts!

hope it really is easy to get to 150! :D

haha hi! i see that you're one of her friends with a crazy number of posts!

hope it really is easy to get to 150! :D

Hey heyyy! I am Anisha's BETTER friend! See! I know her name! By the way, I am Divya. If you hang put on this thread, you will get to know me verrry quickly. :D Have fun!

EDIT: Spritzie, I have replied. Check your inbox you lucky Neo player!!! :D

Hey heyyy! I am Anisha's BETTER friend! See! I know her name! By the way, I am Divya. If you hang put on this thread, you will get to know me verrry quickly. :D Have fun!

EDIT: Spritzie, I have replied. Check your inbox you lucky Neo player!!! :D

Hey Divya! :) hahaha yes, i can see that you're her better friend! I think I'll be hanging around this thread so yupps looking forward to knowing you better! :yes:

Look at me everyone! She's talking about me!

Trust me, it's extremely easy to get 150 posts. I did it within 4 days...

Spritzie and Random Reporter Guy have more posts than you. Ha! :laughingsmiley:

And 150 isn't that easy. Only if you come online a little often.

:laughingsmiley: Says it, you are one of my bestest Buddies. And I doubt if anyone else here knows my real name, rather than PranksterChick. *points at CAV*

And as for all the sports talk recently... I've never been rafting, though we're going to someday. Colorado is good for that... while not quite so good for surfing. I used to snowboard when I was younger, but I hated it, so I quit.

I never tried snowboard, because it hardly snows in India. :sad01_anim:

Only in winter, some of the northern states are covered with snow. Yeah, and, I live in Goa, which is full of beaches. So you can imagine, it's so hot here!

Hey Divya! :) hahaha yes, i can see that you're her better friend! I think I'll be hanging around this thread so yupps looking forward to knowing you better! :yes:

Hey! What about me? I was your first friend here! :laughingsmiley: Kidding. Divya would a better friend than me.

On 6/5/2010 at 7:55 PM, Divya D. said:

Sure make me feel bad...

On 6/5/2010 at 9:09 PM, PranksterChick said:

Spritzie and Random Reporter Guy have more posts than you. Ha! :laughingsmiley:

And 150 isn't that easy. Only if you come online a little often.

:laughingsmiley: Says it, you are one of my bestest Buddies. And I doubt if anyone else here knows my real name, rather than PranksterChick. *points at CAV*

Trust me, I'll be passing Spritzie, Maserak, and CS very soon. And I'll be passing Tyler tommorow. As for RRG, in good time. In good time, I'll pass him to have the most posts and the first to reach 10k.

And I know your name. Your name is Anisha. And you, no you, your name is Divya. See, I'm smart.

No but in reality, the people I know most are with me in the Crazy Town Quartet, Tyler, Ryan and [removed]. If you can figure out their usernames, I'll give you a cookie. The first one should be no trouble. And these 3 cannot appear and say whom they are.

And since everyone is sharing actual names, my real name is Christopher (I'd perfer you all still call me CAV).

On 6/5/2010 at 10:15 PM, CAV the Marquarian Warrior said:

Trust me, I'll be passing Spritzie, Maserak, and CS very soon. And I'll be passing Tyler tommorow. As for RRG, in good time. In good time, I'll pass him to have the most posts and the first to reach 10k.

And I know your name. Your name is Anisha. And you, no you, your name is Divya. See, I'm smart.

No but in reality, the people I know most are with me in the Crazy Town Quartet, Tyler, Ryan and [removed]. If you can figure out their usernames, I'll give you a cookie. The first one should be no trouble. And these 3 cannot appear and say whom they are.

And since everyone is sharing actual names, my real name is Christopher (I'd perfer you all still call me CAV).

Thank god, at least, you know my name. :rolleyes_anim: And it's obvious about Divya, it's mentioned in her Display name. And she talks a lot. :laughingsmiley: It would be pretty hard to forget her. :yes:

And Yeah CAV, I know about your real name. It's on your profile, remember? So yeah, I read everyone's profile, like a detective. ("Can I call you Chris? xD" - This made me laugh)

Theo or AA (RRG) would be the first to reach 10k? And he says he doesn't bothers about post counts. :rolleyes_anim: Says it, he's a member from 2006.

And I have no idea what Tyler's username is (hope he really isn't reading this. Sorry Tyler). And neither about Ryan and [removed] (And sorry to both of you too). So fine, you keep the cookie. :laughingsmiley:

Hey! What about me? I was your first friend here! :laughingsmiley: Kidding. Divya would a better friend than me.

hahaha i didn't forget you! :laughingsmiley: you're my first friend here, sure would want to know you better too :)

On 6/5/2010 at 10:49 PM, gee_ said:

hahaha i didn't forget you! :laughingsmiley: you're my first friend here, sure would want to know you better too ?

:laughingsmiley: I know. I was just kidding around with both Divya and you. And I would love to know you a little better. But I am warning you, Divya talks a lot. Hahaha :laughingsmiley:

On 6/5/2010 at 10:50 PM, Citadel Squirrel said:

I think I know that Ryan guy, but who the heck is Tyler? He sounds like a loser, [removed] sounds awsome though! rolleyes_anim.gif

Boys these days. :rolleyes_anim:

I know right? They can get so annoying sometimes. When will they learn? smile.gif

:laughingsmiley: Actually, I am sort of quoting a post of ONE of the annoying boys. See? The name in the quote. :whistle:

Random: Who was happy that Spelbound won Britains Got Talent? :woot:

They're amazing!

YT them :P

or this:

Really? I should check Britain's Got Talent. Gotta watch the video. :yes:

On 6/5/2010 at 11:41 PM, PranksterChick said:

laughingsmiley.gif Actually, I am sort of quoting a post of ONE of the annoying boys. See? The name in the quote. whistle.gif

Oh, but I don't understand! ?

What do you have against Tyler and [removed]!? crying_anim02.gif

On 6/5/2010 at 11:45 PM, Citadel Squirrel said:

Oh, but I don't understand! ?

What do you have against Tyler and [removed]!? crying_anim02.gif

I don't have anything against Tyler. But who is this [removed] guy? He KIND OF sounds familiar. :rolleyes_anim: Kidding.

Don't get me wrong. I have nothing against you guys. You know, I am 'PranksterChick'. I kid around with everyone, a lot! :laughingsmiley:

I must say, thank you for one of the most inteesting conversations i've had on TDN in days, pranksterchick. ^^

Really? :laughingsmiley: I know, I am very, what you call that? Yeah, very 'Interesting'. :whistle:

And call me Anisha, by way. The name 'PranksterChick' takes a lot of time to type. <_<

True. I almost broke my keyboard while playing MSN. Thank god, I am not much of a strong girl. Otherwise, my keyboard would have been R.I.P.

And yeah, my name's Anisha. Don't forget it now. Because most of my TDN friends have already done that. (Except for Divya, of course. :rolleyes_anim:)

On 6/5/2010 at 10:32 PM, PranksterChick said:

And yeah CAV, I know about your real name. It's on your profile, remember? So yeah, I read everyone's profile, like a detective. ("Can I call you Chris? xD" - This made me laugh)

And I have no idea what Tyler's username is (hope he really isn't reading this. Sorry Tyler). And neither about Ryan and [removed] (And sorry to both of you too). So fine, you keep the cookie. :laughingsmiley:

CS asked me that question.

Speaking of which, Tyler is Tyler's username, although he was originally King Teresk. Ryan is Cididel Squirrel. And [removed] is [removed], that guy we were talking about a while back.

NO COOKIE FOR ANY OF YOU!! *eats cookie* Nom, nom, nom, nom...

And CS is a HAMS LEADER. Along with me, Tyler, and [removed].

But beleiving is carin- Wrong quote, sorry. I blame those Bing commercials...

And yup, Tyler, [removed], Cav, and me are the worst people that could possbly be chosen to rule any kind of group, and I don't care. xDDD

Well, now that I think aout it maybe CAV is a pretty good leader, same with Tyler(kinda)... -Shrug-

On 6/6/2010 at 12:39 AM, CAV the Marquarian Warrior said:

CS asked me that question.

Speaking of which, Tyler is Tyler's username, although he was originally King Teresk. Ryan is Cididel Squirrel. And [removed] is [removed], that guy we were talking about a while back.

NO COOKIE FOR ANY OF YOU!! *eats cookie* Nom, nom, nom, nom...

And CS is a HAMS LEADER. Along with me, Tyler, and [removed].

Hey, that cookie wa- fine, you eat it.

Actually, Tyler's username is Tyler the Shenkuvian, or something like. I thought you were talking about the 'Neopets' User name. Sorry, didn't really get you.

And I know CS's real name. (I am calling you CS, Ryan XD) And about [removed], you were the one who told me about him, CAV. You know, completely rAnDoM.

So yeah, the cookie was mine! :laughingsmiley:

On 6/6/2010 at 12:42 AM, Citadel Squirrel said:

But beleiving is carin- Wrong quote, sorry. I blame those Bing commercials...

And yup, Tyler, [removed], Cav, and me are the worst people that could possbly be chosen to rule any kind of group, and I don't care. xDDD

Well, now that I think aout it maybe CAV is a pretty good leader, same with Tyler(kinda)... -Shrug-

You are HAMS leader? You should have told me. :laughingsmiley:

I alwas carry around a bakery in my pocket, what kind of cookies do you like, Anisha?

You too CAV, but you only get a second cookie if MQ beats KI in YB today. 7 minutes to go...

Oh and, xD

Yeah, one of the founders too. ^^