Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

hahaha you're quite lucky, since your friends are good at surfing so you can ask them to teach you instead of your coach :D

and congrats on reaching 500 posts! :laughingsmiley:

So I went kayaking last night and it was not particularly the best day to do so. Paddling into the wind for 45 minutes does not particularly get you very far other than sore shoulders. And I can't surf well either. I can't get in the standing position fast enough.

omg! double your number of posts? thats a lot! i'll be happy to reach 150 hahaha! :P

I know.

When the first time I joined, I was so hyped when I reached only 50 posts. :rolleyes_anim: Oh, that was just 3 to 4 months ago.

I am thinking of becoming a Fantastic Member now. That means, 2000 or above number of posts! (Or that's what I have heard ...)

So I went kayaking last night and it was not particularly the best day to do so. Paddling into the wind for 45 minutes does not particularly get you very far other than sore shoulders. And I can't surf well either. I can't get in the standing position fast enough.

Agreed. :yes:

Your shoulders must be sore right now. Well, better luck next time.

Surfing is too hard. I don't know how my friends do it so easily. But the best thing you can do in water, is swimming! :laughingsmiley:

Agreed. :yes:

Your shoulders must be sore right now. Well, better luck next time.

Surfing is too hard. I don't know how my friends do it so easily. But the best thing you can do in water, is swimming! :laughingsmiley:

I'm not too sore actually, not quite good enough to enter a lifting contest :whistle: but yeah... And I'm not particularly that strong of a swimmer which is probably another reason why I'm not that good at surfing.

I almost feel so unworthy of talking with people that have so many posts-note the word almost.

Yeah, I noted the word 'almost'. You are the modest JumpingBeans. :laughingsmiley:

I'm not too sore actually, not quite good enough to enter a lifting contest :whistle: but yeah... And I'm not particularly that strong of a swimmer which is probably another reason why I'm not that good at surfing.

Neither am I. But hey, swimming is so fun, especially in summer.

I would rather prefer swimming in a cool swimming pool than surfing on some raging ocean waves, or rafting on the strong current of rivers.

I tried bowling once. It was okay. I have to say, I liked it better than golf. :yes:

Agreed! Bowling is fun, but only with the gutters up. :D And my dad made me do golf, and I sucked. Oh well. And sorry everyone, especially CAV, that I wasnt really around for the last 3 days. I was camping then at...DORNEY PARK!! Fun! And I was with my school, which means all of my friends. Are you guys jealous or what? :laughingsmiley:

Surely, I am jealous! :laughingsmiley:

Camping is so fun! I want to go camping, now!

The camping was really fun! Except it wasnt that much like camping. We stayed in cabins with real hardwood floors and walls and ceiling and bunks with matresses. All I had to do was bring my stuff and my sleeping bag. But...there was no air conditioning!!! UGHHHH! I was sweating soooo hard and I got all disgusting! But they did have running water and a toilet and hot showers...so that was good.

The camping was really fun! Except it wasnt that much like camping. We stayed in cabins with real hardwood floors and walls and ceiling and bunks with matresses. All I had to do was bring my stuff and my sleeping bag. But...there was no air conditioning!!! UGHHHH! I was sweating soooo hard and I got all disgusting! But they did have running water and a toilet and hot showers...so that was good.

No Air Conditioner, I can imagine, how you must have felt.

Anyways, our camping is a lot different that yours. We usually sleep in tents, with sleeping bags. Our camping spot is always near rivers. We do lots of rafting, as swimming is quite impossible because of the heavy current flow. We have camp fires, obviously, my favorite part! :laughingsmiley:

But I love exploring the forest/river banks. Maybe, I might find a alligator in the river. :whistle:

No Air Conditioner, I can imagine, how you must have felt.

Anyways, our camping is a lot different that yours. We usually sleep in tents, with sleeping bags. Our camping spot is always near rivers. We do lots of rafting, as swimming is quite impossible because of the heavy current flow. We have camp fires, obviously, my favorite part! :laughingsmiley:

But I love exploring the forest/river banks. Maybe I might find a alligator in the river. :whistle:

That is what I thought the camping would be like! But I guess not..but I am not complaining. I dont especially enjoy tents. Alligator! Ahhhhhh! SCARY! :O

:laughingsmiley: Don't get scared, I was kidding about the alligators. U really didn't expect that I would like to see a man eating alligator, did you?

You scared me there!!! :angry: Hahahaha. :laughingsmiley: Random change of topic: The lab ray is being really nice to me! How strange! Yesterday, my Pile of Soot got changed into a Red Dua (worth over 1.2 mil np). Then today, that Red Dua changed into a Tyrannian Puppyblew! Not GREAT changes, but something! And....my Kau got changed to ROBOT!!! Yay! She is now UFA.

Congrats for so many supeh changes!

I haven't tried the Lab Ray this month. Yeah, you have heard it right, I try the Lab ray twice or thrice a month. That lab Ray isn't very nice to me. <_<

I had a REALLY good day today: I got the great changes from the lab ray, I won a bottled faerie and a codestone from Tombola, I won 2000 np from the Fruit Machine, and I got a dubloon from Coltzan's Shrine. Here is my theory why: When you dont go on for 2+ days, Neo worries that you will quit playing, so if you do come back, they make you really lucky so that you keep playing. To test my theory, I need someone willing to quit playing for 2 days, not even visiting the site. Then I will know if it works! :graduated:

You scared me there!!! :angry: Hahahaha. :laughingsmiley: Random change of topic: The lab ray is being really nice to me! How strange! Yesterday, my Pile of Soot got changed into a Red Dua (worth over 1.2 mil np). Then today, that Red Dua changed into a Tyrannian Puppyblew! Not GREAT changes, but something! And....my Kau got changed to ROBOT!!! Yay! She is now UFA.

Divya!!! I want to adopt your Robot Kau!!! :yes: I sent you a message.

And as for all the sports talk recently... I've never been rafting, though we're going to someday. Colorado is good for that... while not quite so good for surfing. I used to snowboard when I was younger, but I hated it, so I quit.

Thanks. :laughingsmiley:

Reaching 500 posts was a big deal for me. But, most of my friends in TDN have double the post of mine. :yes:

Look at me everyone! She's talking about me!

omg! double your number of posts? thats a lot! i'll be happy to reach 150 hahaha! :P

1. Welcome to TDN.

2. Trust me, it's extremely easy to get 150 posts. I did it within 4 days...