Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

We are here to play, and win. And Black Hole WILL be holding that cup. MQ!!!! :P

I do hope we win. That would be awesome. But we need to get with it more. I think we dropped a couple places.

Yeah, I checked and we dropped from 6th to 8th. Uh oh... :worried: We will pick it up though, I hope.

And I just want to let everyone know that I will be out of town for the next 2 days so that you guys dont expect me. :laughingsmiley:

Andddddd...1000 post!!!! Yayy! Do I get anything for reaching 1000? Any perks?

Yes we will. We'll get our act back together. I need to start playing more. I got my rank yesterday, and stopped. After 75 games of YYB in a row, I needed to relax. So I read for the last few hours at work.

Yes we will. We'll get our act back together. I need to start playing more. I got my rank yesterday, and stopped. After 75 games of YYB in a row, I needed to relax. So I read for the last few hours at work.

I am so with you, after playing so much and so hard, you just need to relax. *takes deep breath* in out in out in out. Ahhhh much better. Now back to playing!!

We are here to play, and win. And Black Hole WILL be holding that cup. MQ!!!! :P

We will, and we won!

Andddddd...1000 post!!!! Yayy! Do I get anything for reaching 1000? Any perks?

No, but you get a perk if you get 2000 posts. Fantastic Membership-ism.

yup don't think you get anything until 2,000 posts :P

Dont go :P ing me, Miss I-havent-reached-400-posts-yet!!! :laughingsmiley: I do that to my friends all the time. Currently, I am Miss-I-dont-like-to-pack-for-camping-trips. :laughingsmiley: Its an inside joke and now you are part of it. Hahaha.

Awwww darn!! I thought I would get something. Oh well, guess I will have to keep posting!

Don't go passing me now. If anyone should be passing anyone else, I should be passing RRG to have more posts than anyone else.

Don't go passing me now. If anyone should be passing anyone else, I should be passing RRG to have more posts than anyone else.

I wish you luck. He is almost to 10000!! That is a lot, isnt it?

And I will pass you...mwahahahahaha.

I am so with you, after playing so much and so hard, you just need to relax. *takes deep breath* in out in out in out. Ahhhh much better. Now back to playing!!

I played about 15 games an hour for like, 5 hours. I was so done afterwards. :laughingsmiley: Today, I played a couple YYB, but I've mostly been doing SS.

Awwww darn!! I thought I would get something. Oh well, guess I will have to keep posting!

That's right. Keep it up. It doesn't take as long to get to 2k as you would think it does.

Dont go :P ing me, Miss I-havent-reached-400-posts-yet!!! :laughingsmiley: I do that to my friends all the time. Currently, I am Miss-I-dont-like-to-pack-for-camping-trips. :laughingsmiley: Its an inside joke and now you are part of it. Hahaha.

Divya! Get off the computer and go pack for your camping trip!

:laughingsmiley: Meanie! Don't go antagonizing him.

I wish I was going camping right now. Unfortunately, where I live, there is a fire ban right now, and camping is much less fun without campfires.

Ooohhh Spritzie, I feel special. :laughingsmiley: Here are my answers to all you said:

THAT IS A LOT OF AC GAMESSSS!!! YOU ARE GREATTTT! I AM JEALOUS!

I will keep it up. I will get to be a FM, eventually. :laughingsmiley:

But I dont wanna pack!!!

I am a nice child. I NEVER antagonize. :whistle:

And Masaryk...Ughhh that must be upsetting!!! I am going with my school and so all of friends will be there...except we didnt get to pick our cabins. I am worried about who I am with!!

Ooohhh Spritzie, I feel special. :laughingsmiley: Here are my answers to all you said:

THAT IS A LOT OF AC GAMESSSS!!! YOU ARE GREATTTT! I AM JEALOUS!

I will keep it up. I will get to be a FM, eventually. :laughingsmiley:

But I dont wanna pack!!!

Total, for all 4 games, I've played only 965 games total.

I remember when I couldn't wait to reach 400. :laughingsmiley: I'm now over 1600 past that.

I didn't ask. I'm telling. :laughingsmiley:

Oh please, you were antagonizing him and you know it.

Total, for all 4 games, I've played only 965 games total.

I remember when I couldn't wait to reach 400. :laughingsmiley: I'm now over 1600 past that.

I didn't ask. I'm telling. :laughingsmiley:

Oh please, you were antagonizing him and you know it.

That is still ah-mazing! (Look, I said 'AH-mazing' :D ) I have played NOTHING compared to that!

Hahaha. My goal is to be 2000, an FM. *stares with reverence at Spritzie who is an FM*

No one tells ME what to do!!!! I tell you what to do! That is my job, I order, everyone follows. :D

Pshhhh...I dont know how to answer that. x_x

That is still ah-mazing! (Look, I said 'AH-mazing' :D ) I have played NOTHING compared to that!

Hahaha. My goal is to be 2000, an FM. *stares with reverence at Spritzie who is an FM*

No one tells ME what to do!!!! I tell you what to do! That is my job, I order, everyone follows. :D

Pshhhh...I dont know how to answer that. x_x

It's pretty good. I can't even imagine the people that have played some games over 1000 times. Like YYB. Especially just by this point. I think I would have a breakdown.

You'll get there. Me and Anisha are here to help you get there. You know how well the 3 of us can make posts. :whistle:

I can. Because... ummmm... I'm an FM. :laughingsmiley: Okay... fine. Don't pack. But you won't be allowed to whine when you forget something important, like your tent, because you raced around at the last minute.

Because it's true. We all know it. All of us.

Ahh... the wonders of the complex machine that is the Internet. :P TNT needs to keep a guy with a sledgehammer handy so they can deal with the outages.

Yes that's a lot. So when I do pass him, I will complete my 2 out of 3 of my Master Plans.

You antagonized me :(

Neo is currently down. More importantly the AC is down. My life has no meaning

At least I have my games *remembers that he can't play during the week* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Wait, Neo is back on, YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!

TNT needs to keep a guy with a sledgehammer handy so they can deal with the outages.

I'll call Triple H. Maybe he can hand me his sledgehammer.

Yes that's a lot. So when I do pass him, I will complete my 2 out of 3 of my Master Plans.

I'm flattered, but really, I don't bother with my post count much at all. I have more of a reputation for monstrously long posts than swarms of them. xD

Wow! A quote within a quote! Spiffy!

Um, I feel really dumb right now, but how do you use the regular multi-quote. Spritzie does it all the time, but I can't seem to figure it out. :*

Wow! A quote within a quote! Spiffy!

Um, I feel really dumb right now, but how do you use the regular multi-quote. Spritzie does it all the time, but I can't seem to figure it out. :*

On the bottom right of the previous posts, there's the "Reply" button, which quotes one. Then to the right of it, there's a "MultiQuote" button. You click that for every post you want to quote, and when you've done that, you click "Add Reply" right above the Fast Reply.

Additionally, MultiQuote works across pages and even topics, making it much easier to handle semantically complete and correct quoting all over the forums without having to manually insert post IDs. :yes: