Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I'm determined to reach level 20. And to reach it as quickly as possible. Then I can play at a more relaxed rate later.

Good luck! I am just determined to help MQ as much as possible. I hope that I make a difference. You certainly are.

I was playing SS really heavy in the beginning. Now I've kind of abandoned it for YYB. Because it's quicker. I need to mix it up a bit more, to help out in different areas.

What game do you play the most?

I was playing SS really heavy in the beginning. Now I've kind of abandoned it for YYB. Because it's quicker. I need to mix it up a bit more, to help out in different areas.

What game do you play the most?

Thats a good idea. Hmmmm...mind if I do that?

I play SoSD the most because it is so easy and it doesnt matter what score you get. Next I play YYB, usually every 50 games of SoSD. The other games I play at a minimum when I am bored of SoSD and YYB.

SS is completely my favorite. It's like Berry Bash, only without the hassle of using a mouse. YYB is quicker though. And it is pretty fun. I'm getting tons better at it too.

I think I've played over 400 games of SOSD. Almost 250 of MSN. Almost 120 of SS. And nearly 140 of YYB. I'm getting there. :laughingsmiley:

Thats a lot of games! Nice job! And I thought I was doing well....sigh. :laughingsmiley: No worries though, Divya, you will get there eventually!

You are not tooooo obsessed, I hope. :laughingsmiley: Do you know that song "Obsessed" by Mariah Carey? I made up a new version of the chorus: "Why you so obsessed with the AC? Oh oh oh oh ohhhhhh." :laughingsmiley: (say "the AC" faster to make it go with the tune)

Not a bad thing at all. MQ will win, wont we? And today we have to work extra hard because we are against Shenkuu which includes Tyler. Here I go!

We had a first rough couple of days.

Day 1: Lost to Meridell in YYB and MSN. Won SOSD and it was a draw for SS.

Day 2: Lost to Lost Desert in YYB, MSN, SOSD. Draw in SS.

Day 3: Won across the board against Altador.

Day 4: Lost to Terror Mountain in SOSD. Won MSN and YYB. Draw in SS.

Day 5: Won across the board against Moltara.

too bad Bruce Lee is dead. I can see in my mind, Mirsha Grelinek standing on that podium, holding the Altador cup. And every Shenkuuvian is filled with joy, eating their victory ramen.

Wow, Moltara is being crushed. And it didn't help that I couldn't play Friday, Saturday, or Sunday since I was up in the Poconos with family for the weekend.

Edit: 300th post yay!

Edited by Swim freak

too bad Bruce Lee is dead. I can see in my mind, Mirsha Grelinek standing on that podium, holding the Altador cup. And every Shenkuuvian is filled with joy, eating their victory ramen.

Mirsha is one of my favorite players, I'll give her that. I'll also give her being on the podium. But not holding the cup. Black Hole will.

So what if Bruce Lee is dead? Micheal Jackson is dead and he's still the King of Pop. Elvis is dead but he's still King of Rock. Heath Ledger is dead but he still did awesome as The Joker in The Dark Knight when it was released after he died. Many dead people are still doing great.

And we still have Jet Li regardless.

*ahem*

We're not here to bash other teams people - we're here to play! ;)