Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Well hey, some of us staffers have to put up with flood control. :yes: It's a necessary evil I guess.

It's a system on the forum which enforces a time limit between posts. It's used to stop spam bots (and other forms of spammers) from overtaking the forums. :yes:

Just saying hi/bye/getting my 960th vote so I can close this site on a "0" :D

Time for Super SS *sigh*

Super SS=???? I am just curious...not a stalker. Or am I? :D

Thats what I thought too, but then I am like: "SUPER SS? That cant be right!" And also, why would anyone sigh at playing a game??? Hmm...my question remains unresolved. :laughingsmiley:

If you really wanted to know what Blue meant by Super SS, you could always neomail him to ask. :P

If you really wanted to know what Blue meant by Super SS, you could always neomail him to ask. :P

Hahaha I am not THAT desperate. It was just the idle curiousity of my mind. :D

Tyler, you missed a 5! :P

Also, as I understand it Super Slushie Slinger (Super SS) is a home-grown WAM! strategy that involves playing Slushie Slinger in conjunction with the other AC games to maximise time-efficiency. :yes:

Also, as I understand it Super Slushie Slinger (Super SS) is a home-grown WAM! strategy that involves playing Slushie Slinger in conjunction with the other AC games to maximise time-efficiency. :yes:

I reached rank one by only SS. After that, I gave up. For rank 2, I threw in MSN and SOSD. For rank 3 and 4, I gave up again, and threw in YYB. Now that I need rank 5, and the game requirements went up... I have no idea how I'm going to be doing it yet.

Maybe I'm a bit dumb, but what's WAM! Waders of Maraqua?

I guess it's "We Are Maraqua" (Hover over it.)

I guess it's "We Are Maraqua" (Hover over it.)

Ha, I didn't even notice that. I guess I should pay attention a little more.

Ha, I didn't even notice that. I guess I should pay attention a little more.

Oh trust me, I didn't notice either. But when I went to reply to his post, it had some coding in it. So I tried hovering, since it was highlighted, and sure enough, it was there. I was like... Oh! :laughingsmiley:

Wow, that's so cool. I never knew you could do that! :woot: But then again, I've not done much with codes.

I used to do more HTML (I used to run a website) and I did coding for a company, but that was more XML. But I haven't done much in a long time. I rely on the quick little buttons.

So we have so we have. We will win! And Spritzie, nice job on achieving rank 4! I am still working my way towards rank 2. :*

I hope we do. We're now ranked 6th. :) From like, 16/17th. I'm on my way to rank 5. I need to play 30 more YYB games. I'm getting about 13-15 an hour. So I should reach 5 in 2 hours. Yay!

I hope we do. We're now ranked 6th. :) From like, 16/17th. I'm on my way to rank 5. I need to play 30 more YYB games. I'm getting about 13-15 an hour. So I should reach 5 in 2 hours. Yay!

Congratulations! Almost. How do you keep at it, though? I get bored after playing for 30 minutes!

Congratulations! Almost. How do you keep at it, though? I get bored after playing for 30 minutes!

I'm determined to reach level 20. And to reach it as quickly as possible. Then I can play at a more relaxed rate later.