Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

He doesn't like Krawk's. And it was my petpet... on my lap pet. So pfffft to him. :laughingsmiley: I zapped a Ruki (his favorite) made it not only Shadow, but a totally awesome BD pet.

And... 2000 posts.

Congrats on Fantastic Member! I'm aiming to make it there by the end of the week. :)

Congrats on Fantastic Member! I'm aiming to make it there by the end of the week. :)

Thank you :)

I'm on here too much at work. :laughingsmiley: Some days, when Divya, Prankster and I are talking, I can end up with 50+ posts in one day.

I'm on here too much at work. :laughingsmiley: Some days, when Divya, Prankster and I are talking, I can end up with 50+ posts in one day.

That's a pretty amazing daily post count! Mine would probably be a lot higher too if I spent more time in this thread. I'd have close to 2750 posts if the word game threads counted.

Out of curiosity, what kind of work do you do?

That's me! And congratulations of the Fantastic Membership! What perks do you get?

CAV, what Darigan pet do you want to get with the hopefully-soon-to-be-yours PB?

I still need both the Snorkle Snout avatar, and the Bag of Peanuts. I just haven't wanted to spend the NP. Same with the Nerkmids. This seems like a good way to do it.

Did you find out if you can get nerkmids from the wishing well?

Did you find out if you can get nerkmids from the wishing well?

I just checked and all of the Nerkmids are r100 or greater, so you can't get them from the Wishing Well.

I cant get the bag of peanuts avatar until I have a elephante... but I do have a koi :) first limited edition pet

Koi is my first limited edition pet too. :laughingsmiley: I got it this 25th and I am so happy.

He doesn't like Krawk's. And it was my petpet... on my lap pet. So pfffft to him. :laughingsmiley: I zapped a Ruki (his favorite) made it not only Shadow, but a totally awesome BD pet.

And... 2000 posts.

Spritzie, you became a fantastic member! *drum beats*

Congrats! Oh, I think I am getting a little bit too excited. :laughingsmiley:

Out of curiosity, what kind of work do you do?

I work at a large computer company, monitoring the computer backups. It's a 24/7 job. Not a whole lot of active work, but someone has to be here all the time, in case they need something.

Spritzie Congrats on Fantastic Member! I hope you make it by the end of the week

Thank you. :)

That's me! And congratulations of the Fantastic Membership! What perks do you get?

Thank you. It's mostly the same, except no flood things. (I don't have to wait 30 seconds between posts anymore.) And there's some special news thing, I think. According to the post about member levels.

Spritzie, you became a fantastic member! *drum beats*

Congrats! Oh, I think I am getting a little bit too excited. :laughingsmiley:

Yay! Thank you! :graduated:

WOOOOO! Wooo! Woooo! Woooo! *throws confetti and small faeries* Congrats Spritzie!! Whoa nelly, Domino...calm yourself.. :laughingsmiley:

Small faeries? Those are my favorite kind. Thank you :) :laughingsmiley:

YAY! Sprizie! *Throws a party using domino's confetti and small faeries* lol

Parties are cool. Are you giving out petpets as door prizes? :laughingsmiley:

Congratulations on the rank upgrade Spritzie! Ahh... FM status, now that brings back memories. *nostalgia* :P

*cough*Ifeelsoold*cough*

Checked out the uber pwnsome secret FM boards yet? ;)

Congratulations on the rank upgrade Spritzie! Ahh... FM status, now that brings back memories. *nostalgia* :P

*cough*Ifeelsoold*cough*

Checked out the uber pwnsome secret FM boards yet? ;)

Gah! I definitely need to make FM by the end of this week! Jeez, I've been here for 3 years; I need to post more! :D

Of course, I don't know if I posted at all the year I joined.

Gah! I definitely need to make FM by the end of this week! Jeez, I've been here for 3 years; I need to post more! :D

Of course, I don't know if I posted at all the year I joined.

I joined... 5 and a half months ago. :laughingsmiley: But I joined when the Moltara worms quest was going on, so I did a lot of posting then. Then it dipped for a bit. Now it back up now.

I joined... 5 and a half months ago. :laughingsmiley: But I joined when the Moltara worms quest was going on, so I did a lot of posting then. Then it dipped for a bit. Now it back up now.

You have been a rabid poster on the forum here. Things were much busier during the Moltara plot, but they have been kind of quiet lately. The AC will really increase the activity around here. Too bad I don't really care about the AC.

You have been a rabid poster on the forum here. Things were much busier during the Moltara plot, but they have been kind of quiet lately. The AC will really increase the activity around here. Too bad I don't really care about the AC.

I'm at work for 12 hours, 3 days a week, with not a lot of active work, so I spend a lot of time on here. I'm signed on, and usually reading, all day on those days.

I'm giving AC a shot this year. I've never joined in before, so I want to try it out.

I'm at work for 12 hours, 3 days a week, with not a lot of active work, so I spend a lot of time on here. I'm signed on, and usually reading, all day on those days.

I'm giving AC a shot this year. I've never joined in before, so I want to try it out.

At least you are allowed to do stuff like this at work. Twelve hours would be a long time to work in front of a computer if you couldn't use the internet.

I'm mostly working outside this summer, so I don't get to be at the computer a lot during the day. Today is a bit of an exception, because it is too hot to be outside.

It's too hot in Canada?!? o_O Crazy global warming.

It does get hot here during the summer! :P Where I live, we're currently getting hit by a weather system coming up from the US Southwest. It's currently 31°C (90°F), plus humidity. It's supposed to cool down tomorrow. I can't wait!

Wow, that is hot, its supposedly the same temperature here too but I'm by the ocean so it doesn't feel that hot. I drove across canada two years ago and it was warm but not too hot, very nice temperature wise and all other areas as well.

Wow, that is hot, its supposedly the same temperature here too but I'm by the ocean so it doesn't feel that hot. I drove across canada two years ago and it was warm but not too hot, very nice temperature wise and all other areas as well.

Usually, summer temperatures are a bit more moderate where I live, but we usually have a couple of really hot weeks. I'm hoping that this isn't a really hot summer. I don't like super hot weather.

I agree but it would be nice if the ocean got warmer a bit faster because I've no longer got my wet suit so going in the ocean is kind of out of the question right now sadly, well, that and the huge waves right now.