Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I JUST FINISHED TARLAAAAAAAA! FINALLY! ALL THE MISTS! YEAH! The prizes are cute. :laughingsmiley:

Congrats!

I will not be able to clear all of them, and you know why, I missed 4 to 5 days of Tarla ... or even more.

So, enjoy from my side, okay? :laughingsmiley:

Congrats!

I will not be able to clear all of them, and you know why, I missed 4 to 5 days of Tarla ... or even more.

So, enjoy from my side, okay? :laughingsmiley:

Awwww I am sorry! And I am not rubbing it in! I am just soooooo glad that this madness is FINALLY over!

Awwww I am sorry! And I am not rubbing it in! I am just soooooo glad that this madness is FINALLY over!

Seriously, Tarla was a real heac-ache. Especially for those who 'really' searched for her. And I am glad it's over too. I am so happy for you guys! :laughingsmiley:

Seriously, Tarla was a real heac-ache. Especially for those who 'really' searched for her. And I am glad it's over too. I am so happy for you guys! :laughingsmiley:

Awww thanks thats really sweet! I didnt search for her, I just waited for someone to post it. :laughingsmiley:

I JUST FINISHED TARLAAAAAAAA! FINALLY! ALL THE MISTS! YEAH! The prizes are cute. :laughingsmiley:

Yay! I'm glad. And you were so worried you wouldn't finish.

I just bought a Camo PB for my new Koi I'll be getting tomorrow. :D

Yay! I'm glad. And you were so worried you wouldn't finish.

I just bought a Camo PB for my new Koi I'll be getting tomorrow. :D

Thanks! I am sooo glad that it is FINALLY over!

Congrats on the Koi and PB! I dont need a Koi because I have one from the Lab Ray. My ONE good pet zap. <_<

Thanks! I am sooo glad that it is FINALLY over!

Congrats on the Koi and PB! I dont need a Koi because I have one from the Lab Ray. My ONE good pet zap. <_<

I need another sea pet. I have a Koi, Jetsam, and a Flotsam. There were no other sea pets I liked, so I was going to repeat either a Koi or Jetsam. So I'm going with Koi, after I saw the Camo.

I need another sea pet. I have a Koi, Jetsam, and a Flotsam. There were no other sea pets I liked, so I was going to repeat either a Koi or Jetsam. So I'm going with Koi, after I saw the Camo.

Yeah. Are there any other sea pets? The only other ones I could think of are pets painted Mara.

Yeah. Are there any other sea pets? The only other ones I could think of are pets painted Mara.

There's the Peophin. Kiko's are considered land or water. Tuskaninny... could go either way. Same with Nimmo's and Quiggles.

There's the Peophin. Kiko's are considered land or water. Tuskaninny... could go either way. Same with Nimmo's and Quiggles.

Peophins are nice, but I think Kiko's are adorable. The Faerie Kiko would be so nice if it didnt have the Band Aid. Same with Island and Desert.

I'm not a big fan of Peophins. I do like Kiko's, but they don't immediately pop out to me as being a water pet. So I'm sticking with the fish, sharks, and dolphins. :laughingsmiley: I think a Camo Koi will fit in nicely. My Jetsam is Snow, my Koi is Disco, and my Flotsam is Camo.

I'm not a big fan of Peophins. I do like Kiko's, but they don't immediately pop out to me as being a water pet. So I'm sticking with the fish, sharks, and dolphins. :laughingsmiley: I think a Camo Koi will fit in nicely. My Jetsam is Snow, my Koi is Disco, and my Flotsam is Camo.

That is so nice! I cannot buy anything like that because I am poor. *sniff sniff* hahaha :laughingsmiley:

That is so nice! I cannot buy anything like that because I am poor. *sniff sniff* hahaha :laughingsmiley:

Start playing more games. :laughingsmiley: Plus, you can work towards the Top Gamer avatar at the same time.

How does the Wishing Well work? (I get the general idea.) But is it the more you donate, the higher chance you have of getting what you request? I've never gotten anything. What have you gotten in the past?

It doesn't matter how much you donate. I always do 50np (I'm a bit superstitious, so I won't change my usual donation), but people get stuff even when only donating 1np. I've won five or six Bags of Peanuts (worth 400k), a couple of Snorkle Snouts, and an avatar pinata. As long as the item you are wishing for is under r90, the well can give it out. I find my chances are better if I wish for the same thing, every day, until I get it. Bag of Peanuts is my favourite thing to wish for, because it has the best resale. I'm wishing for a Campfire right now, because I want one.

The one time I left it spinning when I went to bed, when I checked it when I woke up, it said it had been too long for me to get my prize.

When I spin the Wheel of Monotony, I use a special version of the page that shows some of the source code in the sidebar, so that I can see if my prize is worth waiting for. It lists the number for the section of the wheel that it will end on, so I just cross-reference the list and wait if it's good, or close it right away if it isn't worth my time. It sounds like cheating, but TNT has ruled that it isn't because it doesn't change the outcome, only whether or not you want to wait around to claim your prize: http://www.neopets.com/~amaterasuchan

It doesn't matter how much you donate. I always do 50np (I'm a bit superstitious, so I won't change my usual donation), but people get stuff even when only donating 1np. I've won five or six Bags of Peanuts (worth 400k), a couple of Snorkle Snouts, and an avatar pinata. As long as the item you are wishing for is under r90, the well can give it out. I find my chances are better if I wish for the same thing, every day, until I get it. Bag of Peanuts is my favourite thing to wish for, because it has the best resale. I'm wishing for a Campfire right now, because I want one.

When I spin the Wheel of Monotony, I use a special version of the page that shows some of the source code in the sidebar, so that I can see if my prize is worth waiting for. It lists the number for the section of the wheel that it will end on, so I just cross-reference the list and wait if it's good, or close it right away if it isn't worth my time. It sounds like cheating, but TNT has ruled that it isn't because it doesn't change the outcome, only whether or not you want to wait around to claim your prize: http://www.neopets.com/~amaterasuchan

I'm going to have to start trying that. I do need the avatar that requires the Bag of Peanuts, and the Snorkle Snout. Thank you for the advice.

I've quit spinning it when I'm at home. The computer acts up too much. So now I just do it at work. I'll have to check out that link. Thank you

I'm so glad Tarlas done too....I have a tendency to avoid the wishing well and other stuff where you should do it everday...I forget, and then it's like...well, what if the time I DIDNT do it, was the time I woiuld have won?! Like...Guess the Marrow. Has anyone ever won that?

I'm so glad Tarlas done too....I have a tendency to avoid the wishing well and other stuff where you should do it everday...I forget, and then it's like...well, what if the time I DIDNT do it, was the time I woiuld have won?! Like...Guess the Marrow. Has anyone ever won that?

I have actually tried the Marrow couple of times ... or even more. When ever I visit it, it says, "Sorry, today's competition has not started yet!"

And probably most of my guesses are wrong. But no matter, I sometimes enjoy guessing it's weight. :laughingsmiley:

I've never won at Guess the Marrow. I've been playing at it since I started playing Neopets. I guess the same number ever day, and my number still hasn't come up. The only times I missed playing is if the contest was closed by the time I logged on or if I was on vacation. I'm giving up on it now.

I've never tried Guess the Marrow, I don't think. At least not that I remember. I haven't heard about anyone winning it either. I wonder what the prizes are.

I have heard that you don't much of get prizes.

I just checked about it in some random site. So yeah, the prizes are okay. Not my choice though.

I've never tried Guess the Marrow, I don't think. At least not that I remember. I haven't heard about anyone winning it either. I wonder what the prizes are.

I'm pretty sure the prizes are all marrow-themed. I think I recall seeing a marrow sword of some sort before.

I am going to try the Wishing Well after hearing what Masaryk said. I wouldnt mind winning a Bag of Peanuts.

I think that everyone should give the Wishing Well a try. It's definitely worth it.