Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Same here. I wish I could become a gaming expert. That would give me all the avvies I want.

I can barely get 700 to 800 in Faerie Bubbles. Well, I should be practicing right now.

Bleh, I am totally bored of it.

Random Question :laughingsmiley: : Did anyone get a "useful" prize from Wheel of Monotony?

I enjoy it. When I first started, I couldn't get past 400. Now my top score is 1200+.

I've gotten a few thousand and an avatar. That's about it, so far.

That's the only reason I spin it, apart from the Paint Brushes.

I just spin the wheel when I am of to sleep ... and look at it after I wake up. I never got a useful thing, never.

I spin it when I get back from doing my morning stuff at work, then I do my paperwork. Then it's done.

I have tried the lottery many times, and believe me, I never even got near the wining numbers. Oh well, that's all about luck.

I wonder how would it feel to win a lottery.

I have tried the lottery many times, and believe me, I never even got near the wining numbers. Oh well, that's all about luck.

I wonder how would it feel to win a lottery.

I've never won anything. Though I have gotten the tickets from the Wheel of Slowness.

My husband has a 3rd place trophy with the lottery though.

I've never won anything. Though I have gotten the tickets from the Wheel of Slowness.

My husband has a 3rd place trophy with the lottery though.

Wheel of Slowness? :laughingsmiley: Nice name.

3rd place?! :O

He is really lucky. How much NP did he get?

Wheel of Slowness? :laughingsmiley: Nice name.

3rd place?! :O

He is really lucky. How much NP did he get?

:laughingsmiley: I thought Wheel of Slowness was perfect. Plus I couldn't spell it's proper name without looking.

He doesn't know. He sometimes has NP out of the bank, so he didn't notice the difference. I just saw the trophy at some point.

And I have to say, Google's constant presence on the forums is a testament to their comprehensive and timely indexing system.

Google is taking over the world!! D:

And Monotony actually sounds cooler than Slowness. And I won a lottery. A lottery ticket, just now on the wheel too.

I wish I got the Tyrannian PB, I could've sold it.

I never win anything on the lottery tickets that I get from the Wheel. For a while, I was having awesome luck with the Wishing Well, but not lately. It's been almost two months since I last won something from the well.

I haven't spin the Wheel of Monotony yet. I am just too patience-less. I will spin it when I will go to sleep, I guess.

On the Wheel of Slowness/Monotony, I usually get....nothing. Nada. Zilch. Zip. Hahahah I just quoted the lab ray! :laughingsmiley:

I was thinking, this "Nada. Zilch. Zip." sounds kind of familiar. And then again, the Lab Ray came into my head. :laughingsmiley:

I haven't spin the Wheel of Monotony yet. I am just too patience-less. I will spin it when I will go to sleep, I guess.

I spin it and then open a new tab. It usually works and I come and check later that day or the next day. You just have to remember to keep your computer on....

I spin it and then open a new tab. It usually works and I come and check later that day or the next day. You just have to remember to keep your computer on....

My laptop is sometimes 24 hours on.

But I am planning to reduce my excessive use of electricity. But I can hardly control. There's nothing really good to do. All my friends are on vacation.

Oh well, they will come back soon. Won't they?

I never win anything from the lottery or Wishing Well. I know so because I always ask for a Darigan PB. :P

The Darigan PB is nearly 1.5 mil, so you have to watch out your bank balance, don't let them fall.

I hate it when I am the only one left back at home when everyone is on vacation. But that has only happened once, when I was sick. They are the ones usually left at home! :P

I never win anything from the lottery or Wishing Well. I know so because I always ask for a Darigan PB. :P

You will never get a PB from the Wishing Well. It only gives out items under r90.

The Darigan PB is nearly 1.5 mil, so you have to watch out your bank balance, don't let them fall.

I'm fully aware of the price, but to have my hissi look like Layton will be totally worth it. (I'm starting to think I should've joined DC...)

You will never get a PB from the Wishing Well. It only gives out items under r90.

:crying:

Hahhahaa CAV. Hopes-dashed. :laughingsmiley: I mean :sad01_anim: and by the way...Google is watching me! :rolleyes_anim:

*Hopes become dashed* And it seems as though Google invited Yahoo to stalk me...

Hahhahaha. You can now call yourself "Kid Stalked by Search Engines"!!! Haahha :laughingsmiley: And I am (kinda) sorry about the PB. And too late, cant switch now! Yesss your stuck with MQ!

No, I'm know as "TDN's Video Game Addict" or "The Dragon King", not "Stalked by Serch Engine".

I know I'm stuck with MQ, and it would be kinda cool to have a trophy with the awesome MQ logo on it.

And Monotony actually sounds cooler than Slowness. And I won a lottery. A lottery ticket, just now on the wheel too.

I wish I got the Tyrannian PB, I could've sold it.

True. It does. But I was going for easy on the brain. My brain is tired. (Been up since 4:30. I'm at work for 12 hours, with 2.5 to go)

If you ever get a Tyrannian PB, let me know. I will buy it from you. My husband is all about the Tyrannian pets. (And Darigan, and Mutant, and Zombie and ew.) :laughingsmiley: I'd love to surprise him with one. It'd be even better to get one from you, to help you out with your Krawk fund. (Btw, I got a Blue Krawk petpet from the petpet lab ray today. Too bad I can't get a Krawk pet from it.)

I never win anything on the lottery tickets that I get from the Wheel. For a while, I was having awesome luck with the Wishing Well, but not lately. It's been almost two months since I last won something from the well.

How does the Wishing Well work? (I get the general idea.) But is it the more you donate, the higher chance you have of getting what you request? I've never gotten anything. What have you gotten in the past?

The one time I left it spinning when I went to bed, when I checked it when I woke up, it said it had been too long for me to get my prize.

I'm fully aware of the price, but to have my hissi look like Layton will be totally worth it. (I'm starting to think I should've joined DC...)

Hey, That's not fair. You are in Team MQ now.

Well, at least show some spirit. That would cheer me up.

The one time I left it spinning when I went to bed, when I checked it when I woke up, it said it had been too long for me to get my prize.

:laughingsmiley: Really? I hope it doesn't happens with me. I should set an alarm clock.

I know I'm stuck with MQ, and it would be kinda cool to have a trophy with the awesome MQ logo on it.

I agree, that logo for MQ is really awesome. I went with Roo Island though, holla.

I JUST FINISHED TARLAAAAAAAA! FINALLY! ALL THE MISTS! YEAH! The prizes are cute. :laughingsmiley:

Congratulations. I don't finish until wednesday.