Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

The Princess Bride was such a cute movie. I loved it. You should check it out. That actor was the best one in the movie.

I hadn't heard that. That's pretty crazy. :laughingsmiley:

I know....I have a bunch of movies that I've been meaning to watch...of course, I haven't watched any of them. :D I forget all of them when I actually have time to watch movies.

I haven't seen the Da Vinci code...I did see Angels and Demons...it was a bit dissappointing. Haha. One time my friends and I tried to sit through three movies in a row in a movie theater. We only made it through one. I was too figdety. :D

I'm really not a movie person either. BUT. I have managed to have a harry potter marathon, with three of my other crazy friends. It took 14 hours. We're planning another one. :D

I've never actually seen all of the LOTR movies...I read the Hobbit, but that was about it. Those are other movies on my must watch list. And as harry potter goes, the 1st, 4th, and 6th are my favorites.

My all time favorite is 2012. The Ocean's movies are a couple of my favorites. (11 and 13) The Italian Job. Erin Brockovich. Stuff like those. I'm really looking forward to The Brazilian Job. (The Italian Job's sequel. It's supposed to come out this year.)

Ooh. I love the Oceans movies...but I haven't really seen any of those other ones...I watched the end of the Bourne Ultimatum a few days ago...that seemed good.

We finally watch the Bourne Ultimatum a couple weeks ago. I saw the first two a few years ago, and went and bought the DVDs. Then I bought the Ultimatum DVD, but never watched it. It was very good. I enjoyed it.

If you like disaster movies (Disaster movies are my favorites.) you'd love 2012. It was amazing. The effects were gorgeous.

I haven't really seen any disaster movies...although I did see...oh. The nicholas cage (I think?) one...with the aliens? I don't remember what it was called. It wasn't very good though.

Was that.... Knowing? I thought that was okay. My favorite disaster movies are 2012, Poseidon, 10.5 and 10.5 Apocalyspe. (TV mini-series), Category 6 Day of Destruction and Category 7 something. (TV mini-series) And The Day After Tomorrow. I love that stuff.

I love disaster books too. I'm a geek for that stuff, weather and everything. I think I have at least a dozen weather books at home, not counting the dozen for so from the library.

Me too. I love Criminal Minds. It's really good. I just found out a couple weeks ago, that the actor that played Gideon, was the Spanish guy in the Princess Bride from 1987. :laughingsmiley:

No freaking way. That is absolutely fantastic and I never new that either. Now I'm going to go look. :woot:

No freaking way. That is absolutely fantastic and I never new that either. Now I'm going to go look. :woot:

:laughingsmiley: I know! My husband was saying how much he thought he was such a great actor (In the Princess Bride) and how he couldn't believe he was never in anything else. Then as the credits were rolling, it showed his pic and name. (Mandy Pa... something) I recognized it from when Gideon left CM, so I looked it up, and sure enough...

It's insane.

Wow, that is fantastic. That just made my night. I would never have put that together. Fantastic. It even made up for the fact that I just noticed that I typed 'new' instead of 'knew' which made me want to scratch my eyes out because of the pain of ridiculous grammar.

It is totally awesome. I'm trying to get my hands on the Season 1 DVD for Criminal Minds, because he never saw it while Gideon was on it. He was only on for seasons 1 and 2. He started watching with me, this current season. I was sad when Gideon left. He was so good on the show. I'm not too fond of the new guy.

(I know what you mean. I'm just glad we can edit our posts. I have the OCD thing going on. I must correct any error I see in my posts.)

Hotchner will forever be Greg to me. I miss his slightly goofy, serious from Darma and Greg. No I really like him. Rossi. He's just not right for it. He doesn't fit in. At least I don't think he does.

Yeah, I've only gotten into this year but the reruns are on A&E so I've only seen what they've decided to run since I'm at church when the new episodes are on I will have to see them some day, sigh. I really liked gideon. I wasn't thrilled about rossi in the first episodes but now I don't mind him as much. I would however, someday like to see the episodes on DVD so I can finally watch them in order...

I started watching towards the middle of the season that Gideon left. I had a friend in Austrailia tell me to start watching it. And I loved it. When I went on the cruise last year, there was this couple I was talking to waiting for a concert to start... the husband looked sooo much like Rossi. It was crazy. I actually ended up with a picture of him, and everyone I've showed it to agrees. (My dad was across the ship with the camera, while I was talking to them.)

Reid is alright. But Hotchner is still my favorite. Oh, and Garcia. She's awesome. I've had a few people tell me my blonde hair was boring and I needed to put in pink highlights. I was like... Ummm been watching CM much?