Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Halo doesn't suck, but it was WAYYYYY overrated.

Bioshock, and Arkham Asylum are very good games, not better than CoD. I've never played God of War or Resident Evil, and I HATE Uncharted with every fiber of my being.

Modern Warfare 2

Left 4 Dead 2

New Super Mario Bros Wii

Assassin's Creed 2

Punch Out

Those games should've been Games of the Year, not stinking Uncharted.

Super Mario Galaxy is much better. 17 MORE DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I personally like the first Halo. And yes, EXTREMELY overrated. Someonetold me to name 50 games better than Halo, and I named them without even having to think

yea, all those games were awesome, and I also can't wait for SMG2

Super Mario Bros is amazing, obviously. But Mario Kart is the best.

DS is my favorite. I almost carry it every where I go. It's like my best friends. PS 2 is good too, if you ask me. My brother has Nintendo N64. It's kind of fun playing it. Wii is, according to me, the second best after DS, obviously.

I have Mario Kart for the DS and I love it!!! I also have New Super Mario Bros and I beat the game! I am so proud of myself! :D

Me too, the only problem is that I cant beat the last castle in world 8 lol, and do you know how to get into the world (I think its 4 and 6) lol never figured that out

I'm a Nintendo fanboy. XD

I only own Nintendo systems - Game Boy, GBC, GBA, DS, Gamecube, and a Wii.

My favourite games? Super Mario Galaxy, New Super Mario Bros. Wii, Mario Kart Wii, Pokemon series is pretty high up there, and the Zelda series.

so did anyone check out the new dsi xl? whut do u guys think of it?

I've only got the really old DS. I prefer to say the original so that it sounds like its a classic and not just the chunky version of the cool new kids thin little ones but I agree, DS is my favorite. I had a PS2 but I never used it so I gave it to my cousin. I enjoy Nintendo products, they seem to last and are always fun for years to come, case and point Tetris.

I personally like the first Halo. And yes, EXTREMELY overrated. Someonetold me to name 50 games better than Halo, and I named them without even having to think

How did you know I was thinking about that as a Youtube video. Then again, I was also thinking of 50 shows better than Naruto, 50 books better than Twilight, and 50 people better than Paris Hilton.

I'm also a Nintendo Fanboy, but I wouldn't consider myself a "Nintendork". But I really love Sonic the Hedgehog. While some games have been lackluster (Black Knight), I still think Sonic is better than Mario as a character.

Hmm...Thanks CAV! I am going to get Super Mario Galaxy right now! Wait, what do you do in it? Is it like the same thing but in space?

It's not a side scroller like the original Mario or New Super Mario Bros. Rather, it seems like the similar view (third person) of Super Mario Sunshine, but the gameplay is absolutely stunning. I can't really explain it, but it's a must have for all Wii owners. It's like if you don't have this game, you don't own a Wii. You will love it. It's been known as perhaps the best Mario game of all time, and many people like Nintendo Power consider it as the best game of the decade.

Finally, a topic I can contribute to 100%.

Hahaha CAV. I will get Super Mario Galaxy. Hmmm...I really do need some more video games because I only have like 3 good ones! :laughingsmiley:

I jus played Grand Theft Auto 3 for the first time, I can't drive the car for my life, lol

Haha I'm so bad at that game. I kind of just drive around and try to not hit anything. Sometimes I may get out and run around to stretch my legs, and maybe beat up a hooker. :laughingsmiley:

I'm watching X-Men 2, and trying to get over seeing Anna Paquin in such a different role than in True Blood. She's an awkward teenager, lol. Also, my boyfriend was pretty excited in the scene where Wolverine drives his Mazda RX-8, because that's his car :P apparently when this movie was made (2003) it was still just a prototype car. It was still cool to see it though, and be like "Hey I've been in that car!" :D

I don't really like Grand Theft Auto. The concept of the game doesn't really appeal to me. I don't really know why. I tend to prefer nicer kind of calmer games like Mario. I love Mario. All of the Mario games are good for me.

lol CAV, someone else who's addicted to video games yay! :laughingsmiley:

Read my siggy, look at my previous siggies from here and other websites (their at my photobucket profile) look at my avvie, and look at my profile, and you would've known that A LOT sooner.

I jus played Grand Theft Auto 3 for the first time, I can't drive the car for my life, lol

My dad has me on forever lockdown (or at least until 18) from any GTA games. If it looks or has the title of GTA, dad won't let me near it. This includes Saint's Row.

lol it was my dad's, I just kinda started playing it while he was outside with my brother, when he came back in a saw me playing it he didn't say anything though, which is always good. I think he might of said something if my brother was in the room :P

Wow, the cast on this topic sure changes after some time away. xD I see the discussion's still as random as ever though.

*ahem* Hi everyone!

If we're talking games, I'm looking forward to Starcraft 2. ;)

*vanishes*

I like crashing the car. good fun

lol. Yeah, car crashing is fun! But I always get caught by the police in San Andreas. <_<

And by the way, today I brought my new guitar! :laughingsmiley: I don't know how to play it though. But can play some simple ones. I am going to take classes, anyways.

Sweet! I just got a ukulele because I was tired of not being able to play all the cords I wanted because I couldn't play bar chords on the guitar but I couldn't get my hand to work/be strong enough I guess. But I'm in love with my ukulele. It's only been 2 weeks but its amazing. I've never taken any lessons so everything I've got is all self taught so maybe some lessons would have helped me out more with the guitar.

And by the way, today I brought my new guitar! :laughingsmiley: I don't know how to play it though. But can play some simple ones. I am going to take classes, anyways. [/b]

That's awesome! I've always loved guitars. One of my favorite musicians is a guitar player. He makes me want to play. :laughingsmiley:

Sweet! I just got a ukulele because I was tired of not being able to play all the cords I wanted because I couldn't play bar chords on the guitar but I couldn't get my hand to work/be strong enough I guess. But I'm in love with my ukulele. It's only been 2 weeks but its amazing. I've never taken any lessons so everything I've got is all self taught so maybe some lessons would have helped me out more with the guitar.

I started band in 5th grade in school, and played the flute. (Which I continued, until High School.) I loved music and band. I was in band 5th grade, through 8th. Including summer band every summer between 5th and 9th grades. In fact, in 8th grade, I dropped my art elective, to have band twice. My first elective was regular band, and the second was Jazz Band. And since there were no flutes in the Jazz Band, I started playing the Tenor Sax. I actually taught myself. (My friend who also played flute, did the same thing.) Since they were similar enough, we just practiced. We usually spent study hall at the end of the day, in the band practice room, mastering it because the Jazz band did special stuff. They did competitions, performances at grade schools through out the city, stuff like that. So we had to get up to par with the other members that had been in the Jazz Band since the beginning of the semester. (We joined after the 1st quarter.)

I loved it.