Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

*drifts back into real life* no :crying: thats why I'm saving up lol

Don't feel bad. I have the lab ray, and I'm still saving for a Draik. I've only had 2 species changes from the lab ray. The first, Kau to Korbat. Then Korbat to Usul. I'm not confident in my lab ray to give me a Draik. :laughingsmiley:

Yes you will Spritzie. I wish I had that kind of drive where I could just keep earning np to reach my goal. But I can't. My boredom from games overrides my desire to get the np. Oh well.

A LOT of the kids at my school are OBSESSED with Call of Duty. I tell you, OBSESSED! They compare the amount of days they can go without playing it, which is about 1/2!!!!!! I am starting to get worried... :laughingsmiley:

I love Call of Duty, but I'm obsessed with all games, so you can count CoD if you want.

Speak of: A teaser trailer has been released of the next, Call of Duty: Black Ops. If anyone's interested, it's at the official website.

I've been trying to get back into the game playing a bit more, since the whole ratio change. I'm definitely playing Imperial Exam today, since it's a double NP game.

Call of Duty is awesome. I have obsessives at my school too. But they have no idea what an amazing video game would be if it was in front of their face. They always tell people to get CoD over a clearly BETTER game.

My social studies teacher is letting me and two other girls play video games in his class one day cause we had the highest averages :P since he has a PS2, Call of Duty might be one of the games we can play

Call of Duty is awesome. I have obsessives at my school too. But they have no idea what an amazing video game would be if it was in front of their face. They always tell people to get CoD over a clearly BETTER game.

Better game as in?? (Don't say Zelda or Halo, cause CoD is better than both)

My social studies teacher is letting me and two other girls play video games in his class one day cause we had the highest averages :P since he has a PS2, Call of Duty might be one of the games we can play

My social studies teacher's really cool, but your's is AWESOME!

i doubt it. That game is extremely violent.

Not as violent as Left 4 Dead, Dead Space, GTA, or Gears of War. Call of Duty is actually a good choice. Because I believe he's letting them play it because they're learning about World War 2, which if you are a fan of the series, you'd know that 1, 2, 3, and World at War is based on WW2.

Better game as in?? (Don't say Zelda or Halo, cause CoD is better than both)

Halo sucks imo. I personally like Zelda 4 billion times better than CoD. But it was neither.

Here's a time when it happened between my classmates

"What's the first game you are getting when you get your PS3?"

"Either God of War collection, Uncharted, Bioshock, Resident Evil 5, or Arkham Asylum"

"What the *word disallowed on TDN*, dude? Those games suck! Get Call of Duty"

no offense if you like CoD better than those games, I just like them better than CoD personally

I have call of duty in my Computer. I don't play it. Well, actually I played it once or twice. And I like Zelda. It is somehow very entertaining. Halo was not that bad. I somewhat liked Hitman too. Don't know why.

Prankster.... there you are. You seemed to have disappeared for a short while. :-P

Actually, I went to my Grandparent's and there was no internet connection. <_< But, grandparents are sure fun! :laughingsmiley: I enjoyed a lot, for sure.

xPranksterChickx I played that game once before but didnt really undertand it too much so gave up playing it lol

Same thing with me (sometimes). I can hardly understand games like GTA, Bully, and some other games. I have resident evil too. But I don't play it. I think I will give it a try as I am bored of Sims 2 right now.

Zelda is cool :) I actually have a Toon Link doll, I 'll have to put a picture up, but I also like Super Smash Bros. Brawl and Mario Kart Wii. My four year old brother is obsessed with both :P

lol. I remember when I used to play Mario Kart like crazy. My sis plays it too. And loses miserably. :laughingsmiley:

I just installed Lord of the Rings today. Let's see hows it.

I always loved playing Mario Karts at friend's houses. I was horrible at it. (Like all other video games) But that Rainbow path or whatever, I always placed 1st. I don't know why.

Halo sucks imo. I personally like Zelda 4 billion times better than CoD. But it was neither.

"Either God of War collection, Uncharted, Bioshock, Resident Evil 5, or Arkham Asylum"

Halo doesn't suck, but it was WAYYYYY overrated.

Bioshock, and Arkham Asylum are very good games, not better than CoD. I've never played God of War or Resident Evil, and I HATE Uncharted with every fiber of my being.

Modern Warfare 2

Left 4 Dead 2

New Super Mario Bros Wii

Assassin's Creed 2

Punch Out

Those games should've been Games of the Year, not stinking Uncharted.

Yeah, I also love Super Mario Bros 2. It is da bomb! :laughingsmiley:

Super Mario Galaxy is much better. 17 MORE DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hmm...Thanks CAV! I am going to get Super Mario Galaxy right now! Wait, what do you do in it? Is it like the same thing but in space?

im soo happy todai x3! for history we finished out debate on japanese internment, plus i handed in 2 career assignments due todai, we watched a multicultural show at skool and tmr we got an eng trip to watch a parody XD