Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I can't do the teen shows. It's too much drama. My sister made me watch a couple when I was visiting her. Gossip Girl was one, I don't remember the others. But they're not my thing. I enjoy crime/law shows.

I'm glad you were able to get to her in time. :)

I have to watch the teen show because my friends always talk about them, and now I kinda like them. :whistle:

Stupid Tarla is giving me NOTHING!!! I am getting cheap books and a TINY bit of np, like 5k. GRRR...and I only uncovered the mist 3 times!! I missed yesterdays!! WAHHHHH! <_<

I had enough of HS while I was in it... I don't even want to think that HS is still around. :laughingsmiley:

I've gotten:

Lemon Ixi Pop

Strawberry Ixi Pop

Tarlas Mysterious Travels (85k books)

Question Mark Cupcake

Purple Ixi Acorn

Utility Backpack

Dive Into Kiko Lake Poster

Tyrannia Travel Brochure

Roughly.... most of that stuff is still in my shop without prices.

God Spritzie! That is sooooo much! I havent caught her that many times. I try to catch her at least once a day so I can clear the mist. I know they will give out an avvie or np or an item or something good if you uncover all of the mist, so I am not really trying to catch her too much.

I've cleared the most every day so far. The first day, I got 5 prizes from her. Then I got one yesterday, and the day before. And so far today, I've gotten 2 prizes. It's easier, now that I'm back at work again.

I got a lot also on the first day, then like 3 on the second day, none on the third day, and 2 today. Heyyy...Thats not so bad... ^_^

It was great how often she appeared on the first day. She seems to have worn herself out with all that traveling and she is now taking it much slower. :laughingsmiley:

Yeah, silly Tarla. :laughingsmiley: Why is TNT doing this event? People on Neoboards say it is to have more page clicks so they can make more money from ads. Is that true because it sounds...evil... 0:)

They seem to really be about the events this year. I don't remember it being one after another like this before. I think it might be a way to get interest in the site back up. I know in the last couple years, they've been losing people. So all the events could be a way to get people's attention and keep them, or get them, playing.

That is smart, and it is kinda working. The only way to REALLY get people back on playing would be to have another war. THAT would really work.

Ooohhh...Thanks for the Tarla. Ughh..I only got a Shenkuu Postcard which is worth 60 np. Great.

Really? I thought you have been on neo for 8 years. They werent that long ago, were they? And of course I have never been around for any of them either. I wish I had been, they seemed so fun.

It was probably when you were taking breaks because how could you miss WARS?????? hahaha...Got to go now, I have to do my clarinet practice. See ya soon!

Gahhh...I need to go study for my AP test...blargh. After this week...I'll be golden. but this week....is so frickin stressfull, and all I do is sit on neopets. :laughingsmiley:

I've already cleared the mist today, and got 2/3 prizes. (I don't remember at the moment. My head is kind of throbbing at the moment.) But I'd like to reach my limit before I get off work tonight. The internet at home is too sketchy.

Most of the items I've gotten, have either been worth around 300-500np. Or around 2k-3k. But I did actually get a book from her yesterday, that sold for 85k. o_O

I've started my work week. So the next 2 days, I'll be here for 12 hours. Then only 6 hours on Wednesday. But that will work good for me.