Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I won't leave CO. If he does the AF, he talked about being stationed elsewhere. And I'd love to travel... but right now... I can't. My dad is supposed to be going to Alaska for a month, in July. He almost cancelled because he was worried about my mom. And we only live 10 minutes away. (Granted, at my job, I'm at work 3 days in a row, from 7am to 7pm, so I'm tied up. And he doesn't have a license yet.)

I've lived in Colorado Springs, my entire life. I lived in the house I was born in, until I was 22. At which point my family moved 1 mile away, because we needed a one level house for my mom. (Our old house had 3 levels and she couldn't handle the stairs with her bad knees.) I lived there for about... 4 months, before I moved to Denver, to work at my sister's company. I lived with her for a couple months, then got my own place. Then I moved back to CS when I got laid off.

When we were getting married, I made him move here. (He's from Florida) I'd miss the mountains too much if I ever went anywhere else. CO will always been where I belong.

I've lived in Colorado Springs, my entire life. I lived in the house I was born in, until I was 22. At which point my family moved 1 mile away, because we needed a one level house for my mom. (Our old house had 3 levels and she couldn't handle the stairs with her bad knees.)

My mother had a knee problem. May she RIP...

I'm sorry for your loss.

My mom's just been going downhill quickly. While I was in Denver, I came home for a weekend once, to find she was now on oxygen 24/7. Now her doctor gave her a handicap sticker for her car. She uses a walker around home. My dad had to call an ambulance for her, a couple months ago. She was in the hospital a couple days. There, they found out all sorts of stuff. Her kidney function is down, they found out she has problems with her intestines, she has a cyst on her femur... though it's non-cancerous, they're worried it will weaken the bone.

I'm just above the freaking out point sometimes.

Yeah, I defeated him. His prize is pretty good because the background is worth like 30k. :laughingsmiley:

Yup! I defeated him too. The prize is pretty cool. So, it's worth 30k, right? I see. It can be a good profit.

I got the mist cleared at about 10:25NST today, then I got offline. I refused to leave the comp until I had cleared it.

Nope. No work. When I'm at work, is when I'm online the most. (sounds backwards doesn't it?) I was off running errands and such. I have a hard time staying in the apartment when I'm off work. I'm always itching to go somewhere... anywhere.

Oh. During schools, when we have our Computer Labs, I usually come online too. It is kind of allowed to play online games and stuffs. And neopets is a part of online gaming, isn't it? But we are not allowed to chat in Face-book and any other sites similar to it. That's not exactly my problem as I don't at all have a Face-Book account. But checking and sending mails were allowed. Actually, they are sort of part of our studies.

Our Computer Lab periods are on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. They are certainly the fifth or sixth period consisting of 45 minutes in total.

And obviously I love it. Computer can really wear off my stress. :laughingsmiley:

Same! Whenever I am stressed out or bored or a combo, I always play on the comp and I always feel better! Thank you neo for reducing my stress! :laughingsmiley:

I love playing games. As I am a little bit grown up for games. But still doesn't matter. My brother's playing GTA in his laptop. You must have heard of it. He is using cheats. lol, cheater. :laughingsmiley:

Hahha, I have Sims 2. I also use cheats. I am not good enough at games to not use cheats. Me=Cheater. Fact of life. :laughingsmiley:

lol. :laughingsmiley: I have sims 2 too. And all the expansion packs. Except for Apartment Life and I am searching for it. And my mom promised that she's going to buy me a Sims 3 and my brother a Hitman: Blood Money. Yay for sims 3. :laughingsmiley:

Whoa, all of the expansion packs?! Wow! I am jealous! Sims 2 is really fun, but Sims 3 looks even better. I wish I could get it! :wub_anim:

Yup! Night Life and University are the best. You should get them. :laughingsmiley:

Sims 3 is good too. But its a really big game. It requires 6.1 GB free space. I am using windows Vista and I barely have 8 or 10 GB space right now. All because I have plenty of softwares, games, programs, movies ... and lot of stuffs. I have to make space for other games, I guess.

Hmm. He bugs you? Does he play a lot of games?

No... not really. Only with his gaming sometimes. I have my desktop computer on a desk hooked to the net. But his laptop can't pick up the connection, so he has his laptop sitting on bookcase beside my desk, and just plays PC games. (Sins of a Solar Empire, Rome Total War or whatever. Mech something.) All really loud games. He can't play without sound.

My mother had a knee problem. May she RIP...

I sort of know how feel. My parents got divorced when I was 11 years old. I didn't knew what to do. I was just a small kid. They asked me whom should I live with a I chose mom. It was the most depressing day of my life. I miss my dad so much. We rarely talk in a month. My brother lives with us too. After their separation, I moved to Goa from Mumbai with my mom and my brother.

I've never tried any of those SIMS games but hear they're fun.

Yeah, it is. You can control all sorts of people, make families and stuffs. Its very addicting. But I am warning you, it's PG 13. Can't say I didn't warn you. :laughingsmiley:

I just played it after like a month. I made the Richardson family. I use the cheats, because otherwise it isnt as fun. I use the motherlode cheat to get the 50k Sim Dollars. That is how I have made such cool houses. :laughingsmiley: I repeat: Cheater=me. :laughingsmiley: