Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I have seen many British in India too. They kind of look cool to me.

But India can sometimes be real boredom. There's nothing much special over here. Only the high monuments and all those rich Indian cultures.

I used to know a guy that annoyed me like crazy. He claimed he was more mature than me. (He was 12, I was 17. Seriously? a 12 yr old MALE being more mature than a 17 yr old female? unlikely :laughingsmiley: )

Boys are always like that. Bragging and showing how smart they are. There are bunch of such boys in our class. And believe me, they act as if they are 10 years older that me.

We're going to be rich one day, and travel like crazy. Top of our lists: Germany (I'm German) Switzerland (The other large portion of my heritage, Swiss) Ireland (He's Irish), Egypt, France (Paris... shopping) Japan, lots of other places. I want to see so much.

India is NOT boring! If you travel and shop and stuff it is sooo fun and cool! I guess you could get bored of it...but still! Where I live there are a lot of historical stuff to do like Indepence Hall and all of that crap that I have been to multiple times! <_<

I want to travel too. I want to go around the world in 80 days. lol. Kidding.

Some places I am dying to visit are Tokyo, New York, Hong Kong, Paris (My fav!), Egypt (Pyramids!) and lots more. I just wish I could go there.

I want to see stuff like that. I'd love to go to India. (And we will.) Oh... and totally Russia. I want to see those buildings.

And when you come to India, make sure you visit Goa. :laughingsmiley:

I have been to sooo many places it is hard to keep track of! Of the places you mentioned Anisha, I have been to Paris (multiple times) and Egypt.

Wow Divya! You are lucky, seriously. I never went out of India.

But I have seen all the places in India. Except for some like Assam and stuffs. And not to forget our School Study Tour each year. They always take us somewhere out of Goa. It's always fun. As I have all my friends surrounded. :)

I want to travel so bad. But I just never get the chance. My favorites so far: Alaska (Anchorage. I was ready to move there and open a law firm. until it got cold here.) Las Vegas, NV. But that's a good vacation only. Spend a few days, walk the strip, take lots of pics. And of course, Disney World... that needs no explanation.

I've only been out of the US twice. (The Bahamas, and Mexico) And inside the US, I've been to roughly 12 states, including Alaska. I don't travel much at all.

Mexico? I love Mexico. It's wonderful.

In India, I have been to Andhra Pradesh, West Bengal, Punjab, Orissa, Jammu and Kashmir, Gujarat, Kerala (my fav!), Karnataka, Tripura, Himachal Pradesh, Haryana, Andaman and Nicobar Islands (Amazing place!), Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Delhi, Maharashtra, Meghalaya, Sikkim and much more I can hardly remember. :)

I don't travel much, the farthest I've ever gone from NY is Canada to visit family. I like Canada, and I hate the sterotypes that surround it. I've also been to Philidelphia and New Jersey.

Old topics I felt to bring up cause I wasn't attentive when they were here: I'm 13, turning 14 in October 3.

I'm also 5'7. If anyone has questions about me, feel free to bring them up. :)

I'm also 5'7. If anyone has questions about me, feel free to bring them up. :)

5'7 at the age of 13? Wow! You really are tall.

I am 5'4 and I am 15. I would look like a kid in front of you, lol. :laughingsmiley:

I wasn't a fan of Mexico. We went to Cabo San Lucas. It wasn't warm enough. There was nothing cool to do. When we went to the Bahamas, there were a lot of things to see and take pics of. (My dad is huge into photography.) He went on to music/concert crusies with me, because I didn't want to go with my best friend. The first year, to the Bahamas, 3 day cruise. We went with 2 cameras, and came back with 2000 pics/videos. The next year, 4 day cruise (plus 3 extra days in Long Beach, CA before and after) we went with 3 cameras, and came back with over 3000 pics in videos. (The pic on my profile is from the last cruise, from LA to Cabo)

It was amazing. I was walking around in shorts, tank tops and flip flops, in February/March. Off getting sunburns, while everyone back home was dealing with snow. Last year, when we to CA, my sister took us to the airport in my car, and dropped it back at my apartment. They got hit with a blizzard that night. I sent her a pic from the beach... she was buried in snow. She said she would have gone and got my car from my apartment and used it for the week, since I have an SUV, but she couldn't get her little sports car out of her apartment parking lot. :laughingsmiley:

We did look silly coming back, however, wearing shorts and flip flops, while it was below freezing and snowing. :laughingsmiley:

lol. I can imagine. It must be funny, wearing shorts and flip flops while it's been freezing.

And you have a SUV? Cool. I like SUVs. I like cars which are big and comfy. Not that I hate sport cars. I like them too.

Wow. It's 5 am right now in India. I have been up all night. Yay! Three cheers for me. :laughingsmiley:

Yep. A couple years ago, I bought my dream car. It's a Toyota Rav4. I've wanted one since they first put them out in 1996. It almost nearly got totalled 2 months later, by a loser. He almost completely wrecked TCD. (My best friend deemed it, The Dream Car)

I just googled the car and saw the image. It's amazing. :)

We don't have a SUV. I requested dad many times to buy one big family SUV. But as I our family's not that big, we have a Chevrolet Spark. It's a good car though. Very smooth.

I love it. It's a great car. In October, I'll have had it for 3 years. When my husband saw it for the first time, he was like... You're joking, right? :laughingsmiley: Now he absolutely loves it. Now all my family, except my sister, has SUVs. My dad has a Ford Escape for a company car. And my mom has a Jeep Cherokee. My sister, when she gets a new car, is trying to decide between a Toyota 4Runner (SUV) or Toyota Tundra (Truck)

I love cars. My cousin sister has a SUV. She is 24 now. I spend most of my time begging her to teach me how to drive. But she says I am too young for that. And she's right. I am really young for that.

I hope I grow up soon.