Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I am soo sorry! No offense, but I dont really like Magma pets, so I never try. But if they made a Magma PB, it would look sooo cool!

No need to say sorry. :laughingsmiley: I know many people have different opinions and it doesn't matters. And yes, you are right. A magma PB would be amazing. :yes:

Midnight for Neo is 3 am for me. I'm a late nighter, but by then I'm either asleep or not online at all. I love the AC, but I don't think I could write the stories good, because I'm best at writing horror and dark stories about...sensitive topics (suiside, grief, etc). I was best choice for it in my class for my horror "The Room". But I don't think I could post it here...

Besides, I'm saving my application skills for when TDN asks for mods. That's what I want to be. I am an Admin on the HAMS site already.

I understand that. I used to be a late night person, but when I have to get up before 6am, and be at work for 12 hours, I would be too tired if I stayed up past 1am every single night for months. I just couldn't do it.

I love writing, and subject matter doesn't make a huge difference for me. (Except obviously if it's something I'm more passionate about, or more interested in, it's much easier for me.) My other thing is I tend to prefer to write long things. Short stories were always hard in school, but I've worked on quite a few works that ended up being hundreds of pages, before I was done.

I'm watching for a mod thing too. I've done modding for at least 3 - 5 communities before.

Hmmm...modding wouldnt be to hard. But I guess it would be really competitive if someone gave there spot up or if they needed another one. Good luck if that happens though!

Being a Moderator means you have to be very sincere, come online at certain times, be mature, be experienced and lots more. So, I don't think I am ready to be one yet. But anyways, best of luck to both Spritzie and CAV on becoming a Moderator. :)

Yeah. And btw Anisha, Tarla is in sight right this instant! I say this because you are on right now so gogogogogogogogogooggoooooogooooo! Get the link at the Tarlas Tour Myster Location thread in case you already havent!

Yeah. And btw Anisha, Tarla is in sight right this instant! I say this because you are on right now so gogogogogogogogogooggoooooogooooo! Get the link at the Tarlas Tour Myster Location thread in case you already havent!

Oh! I had completely forgotten about it!! Thanks for reminding me! *Runs off to the Tarla Location Topic*.

By the way, Divya ... have you found her yet?

EDIT: Spotted! Found her! yay! :laughingsmiley:

Among the prizes, I chose 'Uncover Mist'. I want to see the full image.

And thanks Divya for reminding me. Thanks a lot!

Yeah, no problem. I found her twice and cleared the mist once. What I did is I am watching that topic so when someone posts where she is, I will know right away. I suggest you do the same. Believe me it works. :laughingsmiley:

Being a Moderator means you have to be very sincere, come online at certain times, be mature, be experienced and lots more. So, I don't think I am ready to be one yet. But anyways, best of luck to both Spritzie and CAV on becoming a Moderator. :)

I mix seriousness with humor.

Why so serious...ly funny?

Yeah, no problem. I found her twice and cleared the mist once. What I did is I am watching that topic so when someone posts where she is, I will know right away. I suggest you do the same. Believe me it works. :laughingsmiley:

I am doing the same. But I have already missed her two times. Urgh! Why does she keeps vanishing? I found her once and cleared the mist. I just want to clear every possible mist! :)

I mix seriousness with humor.

Why so serious...ly funny?

Hmmn. You would make a good moderator. Just don't catch me making mistakes if you become one. :laughingsmiley: Just kidding.

I am like refreshing the page every 1 minute. I can't wait to see her. Hope I find her this time.

And I am trying to search her too. I searched at the Haunted Woods but didn't find her.

Yeah you are right. It's no use searching her right now. It's midnight 3 am right here in India. But I am just up for Tarla. My mind is not working properly as I am feeling a little sleepy. But I can stay up for some more hours. No harm. :laughingsmiley:

Really?! You should get some sleep! Ughh, once I didnt sleep at all because I had my first birthday party the next day, I was like 4, and I ended up throwing up all over the table! EWWW! :sick01: It is only 5:30 pm here and I just ate dinner. I have hours until I have to sleep. Yay! :laughingsmiley:

lol. :laughingsmiley:

I am 15 now so I don't think I am going to throw up yet. But I don't just feel like sleeping right now. I think it's because I am used to stay awake late night. And holidays are going on so I don't want to waste a second. (Even not at sleeping of it. :rolleyes_anim: )

Thanks for being concerned. I appreciate. :)

I've found her twice now, and I was able to clear the mist a bit on the second one. So I won't be obsessing about finding her again today.

EDIT: Divy, I'll be 25 in July. Which means cheaper car insurance. YAY! :laughingsmiley:

EDIT: Divy, I'll be 25 in July. Which means cheaper car insurance. YAY! :laughingsmiley:

Cheaper car insurance? lol. This made me laugh.

I am 15 so looks like I am the middle one over here. :laughingsmiley:

Yes, yes you are. I was looking at the Tarla thread and no one has found her in a while. Where is she? I think people might have stopped looking and are expecting others to find her and post. Not that that is what I am doing... :whistle:

I just feel so old sometimes. I remember when I couldn't wait to turn 6. :laughingsmiley: That was a long time ago. Or recently, I ran into a girl I went to middle school and HS with. She has 2 degrees. (Chemistry and biology) I hadn't seen her in 10 years. I've been driving for nearly 10 years now.

Then I think about my sister. She'll be 28 this year. My old best friend I grew up with, who got married in Dec. is probably 32 by now.

I'm even nearly 3 years older than my husband. (Though he looks older. We went out for dinner with my sister right after we got married, and we all order margaritas. They carded me and my sister (We were 23 and 26) And he didn't. He was 21

EDIT: That's how I look at aging right now. Every year has been closer to cheaper car insurance. No point in freaking out. When my sister turned 23, she started buying anti-aging cream. I'm like, pffft. Bring it on. But then again... I've always looked younger than I am. When I was 23, I had friends who were sure I was under 18. I was like, ummmm no.

I searched at the Terror Mountains right now, just to time pass. But did't find her. I think some people (like me) must have gave up or something like that. This Tarla is very quick. She vanished like anything.

EDIT: That's how I look at aging right now. Every year has been closer to cheaper car insurance. No point in freaking out. When my sister turned 23, she started buying anti-aging cream. I'm like, pffft. Bring it on. But then again... I've always looked younger than I am. When I was 23, I had friends who were sure I was under 18. I was like, ummmm no.

Oh, this was so sweet. I want to grow up now. Experience every single bit of my life. It must be fun. :laughingsmiley:

Hahaha! That is sooo funny because I look much younger than I am, but in my profile picture. In reality, I probably look about 8. <_<

No worries, looking young is good.

Well, I am pretty short for my age. I am 5'4 and everyone in our classes are at least an inch taller than me. But then again, who cares?

When I was younger, someone I grew up around, asked me when I was turning 12. I was like.... ummm.... 3 years ago?? (I was 15) :laughingsmiley:

But looking young runs in my family. People often refer to my dad as my mom's son. (She is not amused by that one.) Or when he took me to my HS once, some people thought he was my bf. :laughingsmiley: My dad was the heart-throb of the parents. My sister and I both had far too many friends that thought he was cute. lol

My grandma, she died when she was 79. Up until when she got really sick, he looked maybe 60.

And I'm 5'6. So that could help with how old i look. My sister looked 18 when she was 12. But she got height from my dad. She's 5'11