Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I would probably just let my pets get hungry because I cant go multiple times a day with no time in the morning and then school and then homework and then dinner and then swimming...

CAV, that's not an excuse. I don't go to the Neoboards. Not only do I not post, I don't even go there to read. It's just another goal on the site. :)

*re-re-enters room* To me, avvie collecting is pointless. And with the difficult ones, I fear I'll get frustrated and toss my laptop against the wall. So, no. *leaves again*

Ahhhh....Thanks! I think I will do that soon. And by the way, the object I needed for Illusen's Quest was only 190 np!!! HAHAHA! Yayyy! Now I am onto Quest 6! :laughingsmiley:

Only 190 NP? You are sure lucky.

The items I get to bring are at least 2k. <_<

It can sometimes hit to 5k.

Tsk tsk. There's absolutely nothing wrong with pointless with avatars.

And as for Illusen's Quests, I got the avatar a few weeks ago. All the way to level 20, the most expensive item was 3k. And I only had 2 items at that amount. Otherwise, they were all under that.

*re-re-enters room* To me, avvie collecting is pointless. And with the difficult ones, I fear I'll get frustrated and toss my laptop against the wall. So, no. *leaves again*

I used to think the same when I first joined Neopets.

But one of my Neofriends told me about Avatar collecting, and just like you, I thought it was a NP and time waste.

After a couple of months, I thought of starting it.

And trust me, it was really amazing.

Just give it a try, I am sure it's addicting. :)

To me it is. I just don't like to collect.

Is it me, or do you sit in this topic and wait for someone to post here Spritzie? Cause you're always here posting the moment someone else does. :D

I reply when there's a new post that I feel like replying to. :P

I'm at work, and right now, I have nothing else to do.

Oh, and for the record Cav, I wait on the index page. :laughingsmiley:

Heyyy...thats mean. :laughingsmiley: And Illusens Quests are soooo easy. Cant wait to get that avvie! (here that CAV, your enemy...avatars :rolleyes_anim: )

This is one of the more active posts. Probably because you can talk about anything you want. There's no specific topic, so it does die out. That's why I like it. There's more activity and conversion going on here. That's more enjoyable to me, than single comments here and there.

Yeah. This Topic is always fresh and enjoyable. Though I started posting here two or three days ago. I also call this a help center. :laughingsmiley: You can ask about anything. Just like now, I want to ask something. Is Jhudora Quests as easy as Illusen's? Or the items require more NPs? Just curious.

I've read that Jhudora's can get really expensive. They also say her's are pointless. So after you get the avatar, that's it. The rewards aren't worth much, and the items she requests get expensive.

Okay, thanks. So, I am going for the Illusen avatar first. I think we get the avatar when we reach level 20 or something like that. Well, I am at the level 7 right now. I think I have to work a little bit harder. After that, I can go for the Jhudora avatar.

That's what I did. I went for Illusen first. I was going to start Jhudora's next, but then the 8 scores thing started, and I wanted to wait until I had reached my 5 million goal. So I guess I could start her quests up again now.

I am getting 1k too. It's one of my favorite games, so I play it often. As it is featured, I am getting 2k every game. And due to April, we can send score 8 times. So, I got 16k now. Nice. Because I am not that good when it comes to games. Except for some though.

I am pretty good at typing terror. But haven't got the avatar yet. Still trying to get it.

Sutek's Tomb is a good game. But I suck at it. But sometimes I practice a little bit. When I have nothing else to do. Like right now. I am going to practice Sutek's Tomb a bit.

And as I am suffering from NP loss this month, I have to earn a little bit more before the end of the April. After that, we can't post score 8 times. So, I am going to play some games now.

You know, when you mention AVATAR, it makes me think of a different kind of AVATAR. You know, the one that you WATCH. (I'm gonna watch it now, cause I got it on Blu-Ray, too bad it's not in 3D...)

So thanks, now you have me watching one of my favorite movies.

Just a sec...back to the Jhudora thing, I tried her quests, but the item she asked for on like Quest 5 cost something like 99k np. I really didnt feel like wasting that when I knew I would have to keep doing that again and again and again. I figured that it wasnt worth it to spend say 300k np on that avvie. Not then when I had about 500k in my bank. :laughingsmiley: Now you may proceed with you game/np ratio talk. :king:

You know, when you mention AVATAR, it makes me think of a different kind of AVATAR. You know, the one that you WATCH. (I'm gonna watch it now, cause I got it on Blu-Ray, too bad it's not in 3D...)

So thanks, now you have me watching one of my favorite movies.

Bleh. I haven't seen that yet. But I know I'm going to have to. My husband is dying to see it, we just never got around to it. It's not my type of movie at all. But I have heard it's good. But then again, District 9 wasn't my type of movie either, and I enjoyed it when we saw it.

Just a sec...back to the Jhudora thing, I tried her quests, but the item she asked for on like Quest 5 cost something like 99k np. I really didnt feel like wasting that when I knew I would have to keep doing that again and again and again. I figured that it wasnt worth it to spend say 300k np on that avvie. Not then when I had about 500k in my bank. :laughingsmiley: Now you may proceed with you game/np ratio talk. :king:

I've done well with her's so far... but I guess we'll see as it progresses. I'll probably just suck it up and do it. As long as it isn't insane prices.

Yeah, good luck! Omg, Spritzie. I just realized something. I was reading the Altador Cup application requirements and all that under Check it out! above. I realized that YOU are the perfect person! Yeah you! The only negative is that you have to be up at midnight, but that is during the summer...and you love English........so??? :laughingsmiley: