Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

This is the Emote avatar: emotingnimmo.gif

I plan to do that eventually, but so far, I keep zapping pets I like. Blue Shoyru to Ice Shoyru. Yellow Ruki to Shadow Ruki. Blue Kau to... Blue Usul. :crying: But I'm hopeful on that one!

Collecting avatars is awesome and is very addicting.

But it can be pricey sometimes. And I am having a great amount of NP loss this month.

And yes, I have got the emote avatar. :)

You have to type the required characters. Copy and Paste won't work.

I never collect avatars for neoboards. I rarely go there.

Avatars are fun and challenging. Everyone should try it.

You know, Neoboards can be helpful. In case of Faerie Quest, when I was not a part of TDN forums, I used the neoboards. And I have heard that some people in Neoboards help to get avatars. Don't know how though.

For Faerie Quests, I either have my husband check for me, or I use a side account.

I could never hang around the Neoboards long enough to see if I could find anything useful on there. The people drive me absolutely crazy, when I'm there for less than a minute.

True. The chat speak is annoying. I don't even get a word of what they are saying. I don't know why people like it so much.

I even tried to understand it. But failed miserably. And from now, I am never going to try chat speak again, seriously.

I really want to get the Soup Faerie Avatar now. But people having only less than 3,000 can get the soup. And I have, like, around 3 mil now.

Looks like I have to create a side account, so that I can send my NPs there.

Wait, how can I send my NPs to side account? They are not allowed to have trades and shops, right?

It's really easy. Though you might prepare your pets for it, by either taking them out of the Neolodge, if you keep them there, or not feeding them for a day or so, before you start trying for the avatar. It took me longer, because I keep mine in the Neolodge, and I forgot to take them out ahead of time.

It's really easy. Though you might prepare your pets for it, by either taking them out of the Neolodge, if you keep them there, or not feeding them for a day or so, before you start trying for the avatar. It took me longer, because I keep mine in the Neolodge, and I forgot to take them out ahead of time.

I only keep my Pets in Neolodge when I am in a vacation or something like that. So, it won't be a problem for me. But I will keep that in mind, in case I just came back from a vacation (as I am going to one).

Thanks for the information anyways. It looks like you are really experienced in case of avatars. If I have a question about avatars, I would absolutely ask you. :)

I try to know what's going on with them. I used to go over the avatar checklist, reading all the solutions, trying to figure out which ones I could easily get, what I could work on, and things like that.

I might try to get that one, just not now. I will do it when my next pet comes out of the neolodge. Does the Soup Faerie feed both of your pets, or just one?

She feeds each pet, either once, or until they're full. I'm not sure. My pets were full most of the time, and I didn't have the patience to let them get hungry enough to eat more than once.

Ahhhh....Thanks! I think I will do that soon. And by the way, the object I needed for Illusen's Quest was only 190 np!!! HAHAHA! Yayyy! Now I am onto Quest 6! :laughingsmiley: