Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Yeah. That was definetly a sketchy message. I'm glad it got deleted before I opened it, if they can put CG codes in PMs...I thought it was only if you clicked on the link... :worried:

Someone said on the post were this was reported, that it wasn't a CG. It was just someone trying to get you to go to a different page, and enter your information (username/password) so you should be okay.

hey people! haven't been on in awhile! sorry about that the third quarter just ended so I've had a lot of last minute grades to throw in. But i saw the email notification thing, i knew it was a scam and when there was no notification on TDN I knew it had been taken care of :P

SF, don't let me down. You've been inactive from HAMS. Don't forget to tell us why before you vanish.

In Random Chit Chat, you will notice I gave a review to How to Train Your Dragon. For those whom didn't see it, check it out! That was the first time I went to an IMAX theater...

I got the message too. I hope nobody really believed it.

First of all, it was so clear that it was just a piece of junk. I got so annoyed that I deleted it. It seems like you guys are getting it too. It said something about becoming a Neopets admin. I didn't read the whole message. If I am getting any other spams, I am going to report it, for sure. <_<

The stupidity of their attempts ae getting worse... :/

I was noticing that too. I am curious though, as to why they think people would fall for that kind of thing. It's very clear that it's a scam.

I can understand that.

Let's see... subject change...

Well, here's a random question about the Altador Cup, since I know you get into it:

The Yooyus... are they given out as prizes every year? And it seems, according to the Petpet Puddle on Sunnyneo, that a different color is given out each year. Does that mean that you can't buy a regular Yooyu, then paint it with a Petpet PB of the available colors? (I've never been around Neo when they were doing the AC before.)