Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Lab Ray is sure fun. But it can be risky sometimes.

Don't zap a pet which you want to keep.

Sometimes it even changes the gender, which I hate.

But still it's amazing. :)

But I rarely zap my pets.

I am so attached, I am afraid something might happen to them.

It's not risky for me. I don't have the lab ray on my main account. (I'm too attached to those pets. My Shoyru and Jubjub, are nearly 8 years old, and my Kougra and Lupe are probably around 7 years.) I couldn't part with them. I have a side account that I use for the lab ray. And I either create a pet with a good name to zap, or I adopt one. Like the Shoyru that became Ice, I created. The Ruki that became Shadow, I adopted as a Yellow Ruki.

The only mistake I made, is with my current lab pet. I created it as a Kau, with the name Kautiousness. 3 days after I started zapping it, she became a Korbat, which totally ruined that name. But I wasn't expecting a species change, before a color change. But I'm zapping until she (or now, he :rolleyes_anim:) is something I like.

It's not risky for me. I don't have the lab ray on my main account. (I'm too attached to those pets. My Shoyru and Jubjub, are nearly 8 years old, and my Kougra and Lupe are probably around 7 years.) I couldn't part with them. I have a side account that I use for the lab ray. And I either create a pet with a good name to zap, or I adopt one. Like the Shoyru that became Ice, I created. The Ruki that became Shadow, I adopted as a Yellow Ruki.

The only mistake I made, is with my current lab pet. I created it as a Kau, with the name Kautiousness. 3 days after I started zapping it, she became a Korbat, which totally ruined that name. But I wasn't expecting a species change, before a color change. But I'm zapping until she (or now, he :rolleyes_anim:) is something I like.

Oh! I got it now. So, you use it on pets on your side account.

Nice idea, I would say.

I thought side accounts were lame but now I see it's useful in some ways. :)

Can you tell me how to create a side account. I knew it ... but forgot.

And my knowledge about side accounts are not that clear.

As I am afraid I might get frozen. :guiltysmiley:

You create a side account, just like a normal account. The only difference, is what you do on it. You can't do anything that earns you NP. (No dailies, no games, etc.) TDN has a nice page to that lays out what you can, and can't do, on a side. As long as you follow those guide lines, you should be fine.

http://www.thedailyneopets.com/articles/multiple-accounts/

I have sides because there's more than 4 pets that I want to have. Like, one of my sides, is a sea account, where I have a Koi, Flotsam, and Jetsam.

Her top 4, are the only ones actually on her account. The ones below it, she coded it in to show them. They're on side accounts. She just has them showing on her main account. I've seen a few people do that.

Woah that is soooo cool! How how how did she do that?! That is amazing! I love her lookup theme, too. I am sooo jealous of people who know how to and have such good HTML skills.

We learned a TINY bit in computers class, but I have forgotten it all. Grrrrr...I am too lazy to learn anyway. Random question of the day! But it is a question I have been meaning to ask you. Are you part of a guild?

No. Not anymore. Back when I used to play Neopets with a friend. (One of the ones that got me on here.) We had a guild together, that was like, a writing guild. But he's not on Neopets anymore.

I suggest that you join a guild. I thought they were really stupid at first, but now I know that you can get a bunch of free (or almost free) stuff from guilds! I am part of the 1np Paintbrush Auction Guild or something, and all you to do is post 50 messages and then you can join the 1np auctions! There are a lot of guilds like that. That is the reason I joined, but now I really like the people there and I made soooo many more neopets friends. Yayyy! :laughingsmiley:

I suggest that you join a guild. I thought they were really stupid at first, but now I know that you can get a bunch of free (or almost free) stuff from guilds! I am part of the 1np Paintbrush Auction Guild or something, and all you to do is post 50 messages and then you can join the 1np auctions! There are a lot of guilds like that. That is the reason I joined, but now I really like the people there and I made soooo many more neopets friends. Yayyy! :laughingsmiley:

This sounds good. I should join it someday.

But, by the way ... what are 1np Auctions?

Sorry, I am not much into Guilds. And I am only 1 year (or less) old in Neopets.

So, I am not as experienced as you guys. :)

I don't like guilds. Because I don't like the Neoboards, and guilds are usually revolved around the Neoboards. I use to be part of Underwater Spirits, but it wasn't very organized, especially when the site shut down.

I also helped the HAMS guild, but it died quickly.

I don't like guilds. Because I don't like the Neoboards, and guilds are usually revolved around the Neoboards. I use to be part of Underwater Spirits, but it wasn't very organized, especially when the site shut down.

Same with me. I never gave much importance to guilds. I rarely join any, to be honest.

But this 1np auction sounds pretty interesting. And I am just curious. :)

Neoboards are okay. They help us with the faerie Quest, that's the only reason I use it.

And you know, when you get a faerie quest, you can't use the Shop Wizard and it takes HOURS to search the items randomly in different shops.

So, I am bound to use the Neoboards. No other option left.

yea I like Guilds mine is preety awsome I have great frends on ther two its nice I win prizes sometimes

Wow, that's nice.

My guild experience is not that sharp. And I barely stay active in guilds.

I think that's the reason I haven't won any prizes or anything like that.

yea I like Guilds mine is preety awsome I have great frends on ther two its nice I win prizes sometimes

Haha thats pretty awesome ^^ My guild is cool, they lend lots of things out for avatars :) And the members there are really active xD

I hate the Neoboards. People are constantly chat speaking and I can't understand what they're trying to say. It's barely orgainized, and the worst part is 84% of all posts are bumps.

Hmmn.

I don't visit neoboards anymore.

And yeah I know, chat speaking can be sometimes difficult to understand. Even I don't get it sometimes either. But overall, it's okay for me, I guess.

I don't like the Neoboards either. The only times I went there, was for solutions to the Negg Festival quests, when they weren't posted on TDN yet. I don't like chat speak, or people generally acting like 5 year olds. That's annoying to me. I prefer to be able to have normal, mature conversations with people.

Bleh, I got one of those annoying PMs about getting in an admin account.I didn't click anything or evn open it but I did see it because it opened as a notification. Am I supposed to change my neo and TDN passwords now?

I got the same thing SS. I'm guessing, but I suspect it was someone looking through the forums, and finding people who have been actively posting, and copying/pasting it into PMs of those people.

I just reported it.