Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

My sister got a Wii once, while I was visiting. We sat around a couple nights, and I watched her play. The only games I liked on the Wii was the Wii Sports. And Mario Party. That was it. But I'm just not big into video games.

I got my husband a Xbox 360 for Christmas. I just sat and watched him play one of the Halo games for hours until he beat it. :laughingsmiley:

I was that way when I was younger too. My sister was tons better at games. So I'd sit and watch her play Theme Park on the computer for hours. The only computer games I actually used to play myself was Rollercoaster Tycoon, some Dr. Brain game, and Where In the US/World/Time is Carmen San Diego. I loved those.

I like almost all kinds of games except for war and violence games. My sister likes the games like designing and dressing up people and designing houses which is why her favorite computer game is Sims 2.

I hate the war type games. Unfortunately, those are my husbands favorites. He likes the space games too, like Sins of Solar Empire. He's been playing that like crazy recently. Same with some Mech-something. :laughingsmiley:

My sister liked the intellectual games, like Myst. I think it was called.

I hate the types of games your husband likes. :laughingsmiley: I also like action-y games and games that...well...require some skill, thinking, and action-y fun stuff. That is why I love neopets.

I just need to get him to use headphones. The last week or so, I've been at home, using my desktop to play Neopets, while he sits a couple feet away on his laptop playing his games. He has the volume up too loud, and his games are NOT quiet games. :laughingsmiley:

Yeah, all that zip zap boom bippity bop bash pa POW!!!!! Oh joy. I wish I had more time to play games, but I am always soooo busy. Like right now, I am doing my homework, eating dinner, and preparing for swim practice AND on TDN. Wow. :graduated:

Yeah, I know. I wish I had that amount of time. Sighhhhhhhhh. Hey, I have a question. If you get an item worth 1.4 mil, would you rather do a private auction or put it up for trade with a wish list for 800k and a Baby Paint Brush? I didnt get one, but I was wondering which one was better.

I would probably do a private auction. But that's just because I'm not interested in a baby PB, and there's a lot of them for sale already on the TP. I think people buy it just to get the avatar, then try to sell it with as small of a loss as they can. So I would think that would make them slightly harder to sell.

Yeah, I guess that makes sense. The only reason I was suggesting that is because Baby PBs seem really easy to sell and a lot of people request them along with the 800k. So that was my logic but private auction seems better.

I guess I view them as hard to sell. When I go to the TP and search paint brushes, there's always massive amounts of baby PBs. And everyone is trying to sell them for 595k, so they only lose 5k. But it could be that people request them, because they sell better than other things would that are worth that. Plus, there is the demand for Baby PB... like from people who's accounts are under 4 months, and they can't get them on their own.

Yeah, I guess that makes sense. If I get an item worth that much, I will request ETS preferably paintbrushes. I think that is the best idea now if I put it up for trade.

I have sold hmmm..I dont even remember. Probably my best was a Striped Scorchio Morphing Potion...No it was the most expensive piece of the lab ray that I got from KQ. 250k.

I currently have 0 pieces of lab ray map do you think its worth it to buy them or hope to get some of them through random events or whatnot because I've got almost all the piece of the petpet map through random events but that doesn't really help so much with the regular lab map.

I never once got a secret lab map piece from an RE. (Well, until I'd already had the lab ray.) I also don't play KQ. But I got the petpet map pieces from REs like crazy. I finally sucked it up, and bought a complete lab set. I would say it's worth it.

My Shoyru, became an Ice Shoyru. My Ruki, Shadow. My Kau, became a Korbat, that if I liked Korbats, would have awesome because it got zapped, Maraquan, Checkered, Darigan, and Faerie. Now it's a Green Usul.

But you get some cool stuff.

Yes get it because it is ah-mazing! So much better then getting a million potions and they always raise your stats. :laughingsmiley:

You'll love this. I no longer have my Korbat. She's now a Usul. I am not amused. I don't really like Usuls, though it is better than a Korbat. Bleh. :laughingsmiley:

I never once got a secret lab map piece from an RE. (Well, until I'd already had the lab ray.) I also don't play KQ. But I got the petpet map pieces from REs like crazy. I finally sucked it up, and bought a complete lab set. I would say it's worth it.

My Shoyru, became an Ice Shoyru. My Ruki, Shadow. My Kau, became a Korbat, that if I liked Korbats, would have awesome because it got zapped, Maraquan, Checkered, Darigan, and Faerie. Now it's a Green Usul.

But you get some cool stuff.

Lab Ray is sure fun. But it can be risky sometimes.

Don't zap a pet which you want to keep.

Sometimes it even changes the gender, which I hate.

But still it's amazing. :)

But I rarely zap my pets.

I am so attached, I am afraid something might happen to them.