Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I love zapping my petpets I never get anything good mosley shut downs and stat loss or gain or piles of mush everyonce in awile I get a petpet change but is verry rare for me the ray hates me lol

I actually do pretty good with the petpet ray... usually. I haven't recently. The only change I've got recently, was a Halloween Tenna. But I've gotten some cool ones, like the Gold Kookith.

Last I checked they were still rising but at a little over 200k. That was months ago though... o.o

Ohhh ok. The most I've ever paid for a petpet was like, 600k. I wanted an Orbulon for my Shoyru. I thought it would be perfect for her. If fact, that will be the last petpet I ever get my spritzieblue.

RAWR!!!! ME WANT KRAWK!! ME WANT NOW!!

Now is the time to really work at it. In the 8 days since the 8 scores a day thing started, I've made 1.1 million NP. If you work hard for the rest of April, you'll have a good starting basis for your Krawk goal.

Now is the time to really work at it. In the 8 days since the 8 scores a day thing started, I've made 1.1 million NP. If you work hard for the rest of April, you'll have a good starting basis for your Krawk goal.

OMG SPRITZIE! o_O

You made...1 MIL...in......EIGHT days?!?!?!?

*faints*

I am now very sad. x_x

On the 9th, I started writing down my bank balance every morning, to track my progress each day. (OCD much? :laughingsmiley: ) On 4/9, I had 3,077,697. As of this morning, 4,179,591.

I'm working extra hard, because I know they don't do the extra game scores often.

Wow and I thought I was doing good with 500,000 np in a week. Apparently I need to step up my game.

:laughingsmiley: I've been playing very obessively. I work 3 12 hour days at work, where I'm sitting in front of a computer with no work to do, so I'm able to play Neopets 98% of the day. (That's the perks of having a job that requires someone onsite 24/7, just in case they need something.)

Then when I'm off work, I play as much as I can. Usually, I'm on my desktop, online on Neo while my husband sits nearby on his laptop, playing his computer games. That way, I don't feel like I'm ignoring him to play Neo. :laughingsmiley:

Thank you for pointing that out, CAV. My connection here at home is horrible, and not loading pages well. I checked to make sure it posted, but apparently, I must have accidentally hit something when heading to a different page.

I am not really into earning np. I get bored soooooo easily from the neo games! Grrrr.... Now I realize that I am losing sooo much np!

I totally agree with you.

Games have become a bit boring.

I generally use Stock Market.

Or by restocking my shop.

I sometimes play double NP featured games (Only if I am good at it :laughingsmiley: )

I also play Key Quest ... sometimes.

I find it rather interesting as you play with other players.

Games are a good way to earn NP if you are a real game addict, which I am not, lol!

Overall, I absolutely love stock market. You dont have to do much.

Just wait, maybe a couple of weeks or even months.

Restocking shops is also good if you have lot of patients. :thumbsup:

I'm not really a game addict, but I enjoy them, most the time. I only play the games I love playing, like Typing Terror or Sutek's Tomb, that I get 1k NP very easily.

Though it is sort of hard to keep up with sending 8 scores a day. But it's worth it to reach my ultimate goal. I have less than 700k to go, to reach 5 million. So that gives me the extra push too.

I rarely played video games when I was growing up. My parents wouldn't let me and my sister have a video game system of any type. (We didn't even get cable tv.) We only got to play video games at friends' houses. And even then, I didn't really get to. My sister was mean. She's give me a controller and I'd think I'd be doing awesome... then I'd find out the controller she gave me wasn't plugged in. :laughingsmiley: (She's 3 years older, and wasn't a big fan of me growing up.)

We did have computer games though. We played those quite a bit.