Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I freakin hate Valentine's Day. I've never had a Valentine, ever. I've never even really had a girlfriend. Girls hate me. Why do you have to depress me with this topic??

Back to Sports: Yes but Tyler, there is a winner. The country with the most medals. In 2008 it was China. I think this year it could be Canada. (Notice how most of the winning countries are the host countries)

Ahaha, sports are totally boring.

And by the way, I'm 19. I've never had a boyfriend and this year the only reason I had a semi-valentine was because I bribed a guy by making pie. It's majorly depressing. Plus, I have a friend whose birthday is on Valentine's Day and she hates it so I usually don't celebrate. It's kinda a dumb holiday because love should be celebrated EVERY day. Love is a many splendored thing. Love lifts us up where we belong. All you need is love. Please tell me you know that movie.

I actually didn't start dating until I was 23. I had other things to worry about.

And I had to work 12 hours on V-Day. So my husband and I did our stuff on the 12th, since that was our 8 month wedding anniversary.

I freakin hate Valentine's Day. I've never had a Valentine, ever. I've never even really had a girlfriend. Girls hate me. Why do you have to depress me with this topic??

Back to Sports: Yes but Tyler, there is a winner. The country with the most medals. In 2008 it was China. I think this year it could be Canada. (Notice how most of the winning countries are the host countries)

I had a boyfriend once. but he broke up with me because he thought one of my friends would go out him. None of them did though ^_^

And ya i have noticed that hosting teams often get more medals. I guess it's because they're in a somewhat familiar area. *shrugs*

I didn't do anything for Valentine's Day, though the day right after Valentine's Day was fun. I hung out with a girl I kinda like, and it turns out she likes me too.

Laura, how about you? Since you initiated this whole conversation :P

Valentines day brings two things to my mind. My mom's birthday, & The Saint Valentine's Day massacre (you think your valentines day was bad? Just read about this & you can be happy you weren't killed)

Other than that, I really never saw any point to the day besides a way for companys to squeeze more money out of consumer's wallets.

Although I do like the fact that afterward all the valentines themed M&M's are cheaper than regular M&M's usually are :laughingsmiley:

This year was actually the first time in ages, I've given Valentine's Day a second though, since I was married this year. Otherwise, the last time I gave much thought to V-Day was in grade school. And that was only because most teachers had us make some sort of basket or something, to hang on our desks and we'd put everyone valentines in them.

I didn't do anything for Valentine's Day, though the day right after Valentine's Day was fun. I hung out with a girl I kinda like, and it turns out she likes me too.

Laura, how about you? Since you initiated this whole conversation :P

Um my Valentine's Day? I slept half of the day. Then I got my butt up and traipsed down 12 houses to my "wife's" house and gave her her V-Day card, and we shared hash browns of love in the frigid temperatures walking back to her house. And then I went home and slept some more.

I have a feeling that people think I'm invisable. Am I here, or am I ignored? One person specificly. (sorry for spelling)

I have a feeling that people think I'm invisable. Am I here, or am I ignored? One person specificly. (sorry for spelling)

You're not being ignored. I know I just haven't had the motivation to talk here a lot, and only do so when something is directed towards me.

CAV2 take your time your yung yet trust me you will met somone and tottaliy know you mean Spritzie about waiting for the right person I had to go though a devorce for me to meet my guy and sometimes I wish I would have meet him frist intead of going thou this crazy stuff Iam know going thou so take your time a chose wisely CAV2

that verry good to hear that your happy married now Spritzie I still have to wait till Iam decoved from the gerk Iam married too for me and my fiance to get married it might be next year still dont know if we be able to then eatheir there still have lots to due yet before I can even start my devorce

Ahaha, sports are totally boring.

And by the way, I'm 19. I've never had a boyfriend and this year the only reason I had a semi-valentine was because I bribed a guy by making pie. It's majorly depressing. Plus, I have a friend whose birthday is on Valentine's Day and she hates it so I usually don't celebrate. It's kinda a dumb holiday because love should be celebrated EVERY day. Love is a many splendored thing. Love lifts us up where we belong. All you need is love. Please tell me you know that movie.

I love Moulin Rouge.. one of my favorite movies ever.

And I still think Valentines Day is nice, because sometimes you just forget, or you don't have a lot of time to honour the person of your affection. I mean, you can do whatever you want, you don't HAVE to make a big deal out of it. Me and my boyfriend just went out to dinner and gave a small present to eachother. I love that.

Yes, but when your in a middle school were everything has to do with pimps, making out, and thoughts of sex, what are you suppose to do when your the only kid that hasn't even been hugged by someone?

Been there CAV. Same with HS. I hung out constantly with 2 girls. One, more tom-boyish that me, had a bf that year. And the other... she wasn't that interested in guys...... enough said on that. I was the only one. But I got used to it. It stopped bothering me. I had health issues to deal with, so that put it out of my mind. Until I saw couples at the mall. Then I was bummed. But he was worth the wait. :)