Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

That's the problem with amusementparks.. they're overcrowded and overpriced.

Not to mention that the food sucks and is overpriced as well.

But I looove rollercoasters!

Now you don't know what the word overpriced means, there is a whole new definition of overpriced in Dubai's amusement parks.

It means that not only is it too expensive but they rise the prices every couple of months or so jealous.gif. *censored word*

Wow that really blows. How come? Don't they WANT people to visit their park? :P

However, since my opinion is what matters here, I'd rather date a pirate than a ninja. I can stand uncleanliness, rude-ness, and disease, but I could never stand to not know where my boyfriend is.

CASE. AND. POINT. :yes:

lol now that is a good point. As an unbiased observer, I now declare pirates as the winner. :)

Wow that really blows. How come? Don't they WANT people to visit their park? :P

Not that they care, mostly tourists go there or locals.

Anything that can dive for a long time, can fly cuz of wings and can walk on land is a win for me :D.

Maybe they figure people will pay whatever, if they want to go there that badly. I mean, I'd pay whatever they charged at Disney World. (I'd just have to take more time to make it down there, to make sure I could afford to do what I wanted to.)

DisneyLand is another branch of amusement, I am ready to pay anything for it too but I am not paying 5.45 $ (converted it) for ONE ride only jealous.gif in here's amusement parks.

Wow. I can't believe that. I seriously never thought they really did that. The closest I've seen to that, is at the State Fair here. You have to buy tickets, and the rides cost a certain number of tickets. Or you pay a little more, and you get an Unlimited Ride wristband.

Seriously, I know that the rides here are just not worth it, I go to amusement parks in Iran cuz there there are a ton of amusement parks that are really cheap and that are great fun. I am normally a chicken so I don't go on roller coasters but I do go on things that go round and round, I like the dizziness that issues from it.

I'm not a big roller coaster person. When my sister and I went to the Six Flags in Denver, I went on them though. And I was fine. (Even the upside-down ones, which for some reason, I've always hated since I was little.) She was the one that got sick.

I love roller coasters, on the rare occasion that I get to ride them. It's strange, because normally I'm a really cautious, careful person, but the thrill of roller coasters is just so exciting! :woot:

That's really strange, CC. I didn't know they did that anywhere. :O

At the place here, they have this ride, that is shaped like a huge half-pipe. Then they have a big skateboard on it. Then on each end of it, there's a circle of seats, that spin separately from the skateboard. That's an interesting one.

I love Disney I just hate hate hate waiting in the long lines! That is why I have only been there once!

I agree. When we went to Disney World, they had implemented this speedy ticket thing. On rides that usually had long lines, you could get this little ticket, and it would tell you what time to come back. And when you came back at that time, you got to go into a special line for people those tickets. And you got on a TON quicker.