Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

In an average living room there are 1,242 objects ninjas could use to kill you, including the room itself. Urban dictionary ftw

Ninjas can split planks vertically with their nose.

Can Pirates do that? I think not. And Yes. FTW.

They don't need their noses. They can blow your ....butt out of the water with their cannons. :yes:

Besides, why are we even arguing about this? Pirates and Ninjas would never have to encounter.

They don't need their noses. They can blow your ....butt out of the water with their cannons. :yes:

Besides, why are we even arguing about this? Pirates and Ninjas would never have to encounter.

Who needs cannons and big, giant, inconvenient ships, when you can own people with a Katana?

And how would you know? Every time a pirate dies, it could have been a Ninja, and no one would have ever known, because they're just that stealthy. This was secretly a debate about west-coast Ninjas vs east-coast Pirates. I think.

I didn't know that it was divided by coast o_O

Um, I think I'm going to have to side with Pirates. We've got Jack Sparrow on our side.

Oh and Captain Hook.

And last time I checked, there aren't any famous ninjas :whistle:

Ninjas are stealthy warriors who's victims never see them coming, pirates plunged ships and were in plain site. Most pirates were captured and hung during the 16/17/18th centuries, while in Feudal Japan ninjas were never killed 98% of the time.

However, since my opinion is what matters here, I'd rather date a pirate than a ninja. I can stand uncleanliness, rude-ness, and disease, but I could never stand to not know where my boyfriend is.

CASE. AND. POINT. :yes:

xD A ninja probably could get around more than a pirate.

And in actuality, ninjas weren't all that great. To assassinate anyone worth assassinating was extremely difficult and hardly ever happened, due to defenses like nightingale floors. In Japan, samurais was where it was at.

okay, let's settle this ongoing debate.

Ninjas are stealthy assassins that can kill almost anybody

Pirates are swashbucklers that says argh a lot.

Combined you get a stealthy swashbuckler that's also an assassin and says argh a lot

Ninja-like pirates are where it's at :yes:

Goodness, I missed quite a lot! All you traveling, Disney-loving people. :P I went to Disney once. It was a very hot day, there was a lot of concrete, and it was crowded. Now, keep in mind that Livvy + crowds = bad. Around 11:30 I was freaking out from the heat and crowds. At 1:30 it rained and I got to leave. The high point of the day was riding It's a Small World about 5 times and trying to figure out what language they were singing in. I did NOT enjoy Disney.

No?! Well, I guess your day did sound pretty miserable. Oh. For anyone who read about me being stuck on It's a Small World Earlier, to make it worse, it was in the underwater part. x_x

This thread is FAST xD.

I'd LOVE to go to Disney World sometime.. but only when it's not so crowded. That's the thing I hate about amusementparks; it's super crowded. I hate standing in line for an hour and then have a ride of 5 minutes, so not worth it.

I remember going to Disneyland in Paris when I was about 5 years old. The Hunchback (did I spell that right?) just came out, so there was this big parade and the people made me dance along. Only I was scared out of my mind for those 'weird costume people' xD so I'd cry and cry hahah. Also I got sick -_- so that sucked as well.

However, I remember the Alice in Wonderland maze and that was amazing.

I'm scared of dolls, though. And statues and whatnot. So Disneyland might not be the right place for me :P