Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Speaking of Disney on Christmas, that's when we went the second time. From the 27th to the 2nd. Greatest. Trip. Ever.

I loved it more than I've ever loved a trip.

Small World. I... I want to have a passionate affair with that ride. :D

No wait, that's pretty weird. But I love it. And I have a video of every single part of the ride. :D

Speaking of Disney on Christmas, that's when we went the second time. From the 27th to the 2nd. Greatest. Trip. Ever.

I loved it more than I've ever loved a trip.

Small World. I... I want to have a passionate affair with that ride. :D

No wait, that's pretty weird. But I love it. And I have a video of every single part of the ride. :D

Haha. I love that right. Expecially when it's all light up during christmas and at night?! Ahhh Christmas in Disneyland is epic. Though being stuck on it for an hour was a bit....eye opening.

And we have a Waterworld out in Cali too, I think.

Spritzie, you really should go to Disneyland in Christmas if you're going to go to Disneyland. It is an unforgettable experience. And then the California Adventure letters are changed to Candycanes, and it makes me happy. :)

All I remember from my trip to California Adventure was taking a quiz to see what Disney character I was most like, and I got Timone from The Lion King :laughingsmiley:

I think I was Lady from Lady and the Tramp? I remember I was disappointed cause I wanted to be a pwincess.

And Disney Adventures? Why am I not subscribed to that magazine already?!

It's still in print. But it's been ruined with all the crap Disney releases now <_<

Awwww. That's a disappointment. Yeah. Some of the new Disney stuff is odd, but some of it is great. But none of it beats Classic Disney.

There's still a Disney Store in Denver, and I don't go there anymore. It's over-run by the Disney Channel stuff. I despise the whole "High School Musical" "Hannah Montana" stuff. It drives me crazy. I can't stand to go in there anymore.

Yeah. We have a Disney Store in Cali. I don't think that Disney Channel (for the most part) deserves to be in the same category as Disney stuff. Just no.

I agree. It's nothing like Disney. Or what Disney has ever been about.

So while we're talking about Disneyland, has anyone been to Disney World?

I haven't gone to that one either, btw :P

I have. I went for about 4 days, when I was 18. We didn't have a lot of time. (It was an award trip for my dad) We only had 2 full days. We went to Epcot and Magic Kingdom. Next time, I need for time.

I've been to Disney World. I went to Wild Adventures though (I think that's what it's called)? Or was it Animal Kingdom. I don't know. There's a lot of parks there. It was cool. I thought that it was pretty much the same thing as Disneyland though...

Edit: Maybe it was Magic Kingdom. It was whichever one has expedition everest. I have no idea.

Wait, Disney World is in Florida, yes? Then that's the one I've been to. East coast, ftw!

@Domino: But the one in Cali (to my understanding) has quite a bit less in terms of parks compared to the one in Florida. My mom went years ago and she said that Cali was mostly just like the Magic Kingdom and then a little extra, where as Florida has that and then some. And then some to top it because Walt Disney wanted it to be like the home he never had as a child.

I think Epcot was the best part of Disney World. But then again, I only got to see that, and Magic Kingdom. Though I must say... Downtown Disney was pretty awesome too. :laughingsmiley:

In the words of my dad: "Standin' in line. Standin' in line. Shop. Shop. Shop." lol

But they're SWASHBUCKLING! I'd let them swash buckle with me any day! :O In fact, I'd love to swash buckle. Whatever that is anyway.

Swash buckle. So fun to say.

@Tyler: I beg to differ with your mediocre MSPaint images. :P

a swashbuckler is quote from dictionary.com

a swaggering swordsman, soldier, or adventurer; daredevil.

Ninjas are stealthy, and therefore better :yes:

EDIT: The image was the first result on Google :P