Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

That's so cool. I would totally want to work in like the executive staff for Disney or the administrative staff or whatever. That would be awesome. But like I said. I plan on being one of the characters too. :D

I've never been to Disneyland.

Is it really all that great? I mean if you aren't a little kid anymore?

You can NEVER get too old for Disney! lol mostly. I was 18 when I went to Disney World. I thought Magic Kingdom was a bit too kiddie for me. I absolutely loved Epcot though.

That's so cool. I would totally want to work in like the executive staff for Disney or the administrative staff or whatever. That would be awesome. But like I said. I plan on being one of the characters too. :D

That would be awesome! The guy I grew up with, he started out operating rides, even though he has some sort of fancy degree. (Possibly in graphics or animation. I don't remember) But that's how they all start I believe. He moved a few months ago, and he's already moved to a new position.

Being a character would be cool. I would have to Minnie, I think. Or Belle. Actually... I'd love to be an employee in Germany at Epcot. But there, they have an employee exchange thing. The people in the countries, are actually from there. So I guess I'd have to be in the American part.

I'm sure becoming a character would be a giant pain in the butt though, cause you probably have to go through -so- many background checks. I wouldn't mind being a ride operator either, as long as it was a fun ride. Like one where you get to dress up cool. Like Space Mountain.

Space Mountain was my total favorite ride at Disneyland. I was 5, and barely tall enough to ride it. I insisted to my parents I wanted to ride it. We got near the front... I changed my mind. But my parents made me go anyway. And I loved it. I rode it over and over.

3? I don't blame you. I doubt many 3 years would want to much of anything. I think that's too young for parents to take their kids places like Disneyland and Disney World. Not because they're annoying, or it's a pain. But because that's usually too young for kids to remember what it was like.

I was 5, and I hardly remember most of it. I remember bits and pieces. Like going to the Back Draft thing at... where-ever. And my sister (who was 8) freaked out and my dad had to take her out. Or, playing on the mouse play thing, with all the big sized sewing stuff. Or the shark tubes at Sea World. But I remember whining a few years ago that I never got to meet Minnie Mouse. And I was very upset about this. Then we found the pictures and what did we find? A picture of little me, with Minnie Mouse. lol How could I forget about THAT???

Haha Spritzie. You forgot about meeting your idol?!

Yeah, I think that 3 would be a little scary. I remember I used to be too afraid to go take a picture with the princesses. Now I'm thinking, why would I ever be scared of them??

I was four when I first went to Disney. And then again when I was fourteen.

Both times were a blast. :D I've got to say I loved just about every single part of it, each time. Except the Haunted House. First time, I was scared to death of the howling wolf noises and then the second time because I'm simply a chicken (and then we get in and they do the whole thing where the close everyone in a small room which I hated because I'm claustrophobic, and then the ride broke down. Scared the crap out of me <_<)

I know! Isn't that terrible? :laughingsmiley:

I used to have a friend is Cali, that an adorable little girl. I think she was 2 at the time. And they took her to Disneyland all the time. But she always would talk about how she was scared to do things. But they took her on Halloween one year, dressed as Tinkerbell, and she did a little modeling thing in a costume thing for kids.

EDIT: YAY! My 400th post!

Both times were a blast. :D I've got to say I loved just about every single part of it, each time. Except the Haunted House. First time, I was scared to death of the howling wolf noises and then the second time because I'm simply a chicken (and then we get in and they do the whole thing where the close everyone in a small room which I hated because I'm claustrophobic, and then the ride broke down. Scared the crap out of me <_<)

Awww Haunted Mansion is my favorite ride. I love it.... Though the movie was definetly a letdown. Nothing compared to Pirates. And Disneyland during Christmas is the best. The.Best. Haunted Mansion is Nightmare Before Christmas. You can't beat it.

Edit: Congrats Spritzie!

When we went to DW, they were showcasing the Mars ride at Epcot. (My dad's company was a big sponser for it) My dad and I went to Epcot during the day, then at night, when my parents had to go to the award ceremony, I went back to catch the fireworks. I hopped onto the Mars ride. I got to the front of the line, and they stopped everyone. I guess it was malfunctioning. Then they fixed it, and got everyone lined up to get on, then decided it wasn't fixed. They did this for about 45 minutes. (I was afraid I was going to miss the fireworks) Finally we got on. I was slightly worried. I guess someone spilled a drink near the ride, and the way it was built, the slight reflection from the water, could cause it to malfunction and could have ultimately been a bad thing. I was like... ummmm.... fantastic! :crying:

gratz on becoming a SM, spritzie, I once wanted to go to Disneyland on Halloween, but my mom said it would be too crowded

Thank you. I want to go back. It's been ... well, forever, since I've been there. I have to make it out there sometime. And back to DW. And... a whole list of other places. I'm dying to get back to Las Vegas.

You both lose. Have you ever been on "It's a Small World?" If you haven't, it's basically a cutesy little boat ride with all these dolls from around the world singing "It's a Small World". I got stuck on that. For an hour. And they didn't shut the music off.

Is it like Hershey's Chocolate amusement park?

Awww Haunted Mansion is my favorite ride. I love it.... Though the movie was definetly a letdown. Nothing compared to Pirates. And Disneyland during Christmas is the best. The.Best. Haunted Mansion is Nightmare Before Christmas. You can't beat it.

Edit: Congrats Spritzie!

I hate Haunted Mansions. I don't like creepy stuff. Even looking at pictures of the characters from the NMBC creeps me out. lol

Thank you :)

How about Hershey? Anyone ever been to there?

It's just about the only amusement park I've ever been too :P

Oh, and congrats on becoming an SM, Spritzie!

Thank you :) And never been to Hershey. My sister has, but when her and her friends went, the amusement park was closed for the season.

You both lose. Have you ever been on "It's a Small World?" If you haven't, it's basically a cutesy little boat ride with all these dolls from around the world singing "It's a Small World". I got stuck on that. For an hour. And they didn't shut the music off.

Is it like Hershey's Chocolate amusement park?

HAHA oh wow. That was my FAVORITE ride at Disneyland. I made my parents ride it over and over and over and over. That was awesome!

Hahaha, that's why most people hate that ride. I was 5 though, and I thought it was awesome. I made my parents ride it with me at DW. And I was 18. But then again... that was once. And I had the song stuck in my head for hours afterwards.

We had an old amusment part in Denver, that I grew up going to. Then they relocated it. Then it was bought by Six Flags. Now it's no longer a Six Flags. But it's cool. Lots of coasters and stuff. Plus they added a water park a few years ago. Then a bit north of Denver, we have a HUGE water park called... Water World. That's awesome. Haven't been there in a few years.

Well it's not really chocolate-themed. Sure, there are guys dressed up as chocolate bars, but the rides aren't really chocolate themed...or at least not to my memory.

Edit: Jeez, always ninja'd nowadays xD