Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

The only picture that my Mum has from me is when I was about 40 days old and it shows me with all these mosquito bites on my cheeks cuz of all the mosquitoes that live near my Grandma's home at the base of the mountains. jealous.gif

When I went down to Florida to spend time with my husband's family... I got eaten alive. For some reason, they are extremely attracted to me. I had them all over. And they all got really swollen. You can see them in the pictures from the trip.

Back when I was 10-12, I played on Softball teams. I played outfield since I had a good throwing arm (I guess that's a plus to growing up around boys lol) But out in the grass... It was horrible. When it was my team's turn to bat, we'd sit on the bench, counting bites and seeing who had the most. I won. Every. Single. Time. And I usually won by a margin of 10. lol

I want to go to England, Ireland, Poland, and Germany. :yes:

And France. But only because I'm pretty sure that it's legal there to marry anything (some lady married the Eiffel Tower) so I'm want to move there and become a citizen, then marry Porygon. :D

Been there, done that! Well, except for Poland. I have also been to Spain, Netherlands, India, China, Egypt, Italy, and Greece. They were all so fun! OMG! I am having serious flashbacks over all of the places I have been! Good times!

That's so awesome. Hey... wanna be traveling buddies? I can hide in an empty suitcase. Or... I do have a passport. lol

Ha! Maybe...idk. I doubt my parents would let me :) .

Been there, done that! Well, except for Poland. I have also been to Spain, Netherlands, India, China, Egypt, Italy, and Greece. They were all so fun! OMG! I am having serious flashbacks over all of the places I have been! Good times!

Heh. What did you do when you were in the Netherlands? And where did you go? (Amsterdam probably..) :)

I love to travel, but unfortunately we usually don't have enough money to do fun things (like shop, buy new stuff) AND go on vacation. But so far I've been to the Netherlands (well duh, I live there :P), Belgium, France (several times, my boyfriend's parents have a house there), Spain and England. I'm dying to go to America and Japan sometime..

Heh. What did you do when you were in the Netherlands? And where did you go? (Amsterdam probably..) :)

I love to travel, but unfortunately we usually don't have enough money to do fun things (like shop, buy new stuff) AND go on vacation. But so far I've been to the Netherlands (well duh, I live there :P), Belgium, France (several times, my boyfriend's parents have a house there), Spain and England. I'm dying to go to America and Japan sometime..

Cool! Yeah I went to Amsterdam. It was cool. I really want to go to Belgium and have their chocolate and waffles :) . I live in America and have been to almost all of the states (including Alaska and Hawaii). Japan sounds cool too. I would reaaaaalllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyy love to go to the Carribean or Bahamas on a cruise sometime. I have already been on one to Alaska. Fun times!!!

Ha! Maybe...idk. I doubt my parents would let me :) .

I'm 24 (and a half. But shhhh don't tell anyone) I'm a responsible adult. It's ok. lol

Cool! Yeah I went to Amsterdam. It was cool. I really want to go to Belgium and have their chocolate and waffles :) . I live in America and have been to almost all of the states (including Alaska and Hawaii). Japan sounds cool too. I would reaaaaalllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyy love to go to the Carribean or Bahamas on a cruise sometime. I have already been on one to Alaska. Fun times!!!

I went to Freeport, Grand Bahama Island, in 2008, on a cruise. It was gorgeous. We hung out at the beach, walked around the marina. It was beautiful. I'm dying to go on an Alaskan cruise. (And a Disney one) My dad has been on 2 Alaskan ones, one with his dad, and one with my mom last year for their anniversary.

That is so cool! I am so jealous! A Disney cruise would be kind of nice. I wouldnt like it only because it would be so crowded and loud with fans screaming...but then again, I would be too :laughingsmiley: .

I grew up with this guy who was a couple years younger than me... he was an even bigger Disney fanatic than me. (I was a HUGE Minnie Mouse fan.) Just like me, he said he was going to work at the Disney Store at the mall, when he turned 18. (Just after I turned 18, they closed all of the stores in my city. So by the time he was 18, they were long gone.) But he went to college for I don't remember what, but with hopes of working for Disney. And sure enough, he's now down in Florida, working for Disney.

His dad lost his job a few years ago and wasn't have luck here, so him and his wife moved down there too. And now he's also working for Disney.

But my point was... lol they went on a few Disney cruises. The pictures they brought back were amazing.... someday... I'll go on one.

I grew up with this guy who was a couple years younger than me... he was an even bigger Disney fanatic than me. (I was a HUGE Minnie Mouse fan.) Just like me, he said he was going to work at the Disney Store at the mall, when he turned 18. (Just after I turned 18, they closed all of the stores in my city. So by the time he was 18, they were long gone.) But he went to college for I don't remember what, but with hopes of working for Disney. And sure enough, he's now down in Florida, working for Disney.

His dad lost his job a few years ago and wasn't have luck here, so him and his wife moved down there too. And now he's also working for Disney.

But my point was... lol they went on a few Disney cruises. The pictures they brought back were amazing.... someday... I'll go on one.

Thats amazing! Hey, maybe you could get him to get a cruise! Maybe even for *free*! Wow! A free cruise! Now thats what I want for my birthday!

As employees of Disney, they do get perks. Like, they get 2 or so, free park passes a month, to give to friends and family and such. I don't remember any of the other perks. But being Disney, I'm sure there's quite a few. Maybe it's time for me to relocate. lol

As employees of Disney, they do get perks. Like, they get 2 or so, free park passes a month, to give to friends and family and such. I don't remember any of the other perks. But being Disney, I'm sure there's quite a few. Maybe it's time for me to relocate. lol

Me = working at Disneyland and dressing up as a princess. The end.

Wow... when I was at Disneyland when I was 5, what I wanted to do the most, was run around after the characters and get signatures. lol

I actually went to a costume sleep-over when I was younger, as Belle. I went in her big yellow gown. It was amazing.

I only got to go once. We were supposed to go again, when my parents decided to sell our Land Cruiser. (It's been 16 years since they sold it. We still haven't gone. lol)

My sister went to Disney World twice with a friend. I only got to go to DW the one time, because my dad won an MVP award at work, and since his company supplies a lot of equipment to Disney, they had the stuff at Disney World. (There were 500 MVPs there, from like, 50 countries, and they represented the top 5% of the company.) My parents took me along. While they were at dinners and award things, I was roaming Downtown Disney and Epcot. :whistle: