Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Now I'm gonna have to do that. My favorite puzzles were... one of a bunch of antique toys, the harry potter ones, and this Wicked Witch of the West one from the Wizard of Oz movie.

I loved puzzles. In Kinder. grade here, when I went to school, it was half days. Mornings class... or afternoon. I had afternoon, so my mom and I played games and did puzzles before school every day. I used to have a lot of the 100 piece Disney ones. I want to try the huge M&M one of the Blue guy. He's laying in a sea of M&M's. That has to be a nightmare to figure out. lol

Ahaha. Probably. My head hurts just imagining trying to figure out that one. Lol. The last puzzle I did was a 'That's so Raven' one when I was helping out at my church. :laughingsmiley:

It didn't help that that night, I'd pet a friend's pet iguana. (I hate reptiles) I had a nightmare that I spilled a glass of water of a puzzle I was building (it was a puzzle with a ton of iguanas on it) and they came to life and chased me. lol I screamed in my dream, then woke up to my dad shaking me. I guess I screamed out-loud.

That is a REALLY scary dream. I don't like reptiles either. Haha. That reminds me. I was up in Tahoe, and this girl had an IGUANA on a LEASH, and she was taking it in the lake with her. It was one of the oddest things I've ever seen. And it was pretty gross.

I had a pet turtle for awhile. (Her name was Murtle.) My parents took our family to New York, when I was 7, and on the streets in China Town, they were selling those tiny turtles (That are illegal in most states now, because of the bacteria they can carry.) I begged and begged for one, but my parents said no. They said we could see about getting one when we got home. (Which never happened.) But one day, we looked outside while watering the lawn... and there was a turtle on the lawn. We kept her for awhile. We used to let her swim in the bath tub. (She loved that.) And we'd tie a bandana around her (to make her visible) and let her roam the backyard. We even took her for walks. (Slowly, of course.) lol It was great fun.

I have a harness and leash for my cat, but he's not a walker. My parents have him right now, and they fence him in on the side porch and let him have little "Walk-Abouts". My sister's cat (The one in my avvie) He's a walker. He loves being taken outside on a harness and leash. But he's a little crazy. lol

As in cutting it in the right shape and fitting it in the puzzle when nobody's watching? :whistle:

sadly people will notice that if they look long enough and see that the picture doesn't match up right, although it's a great idea.

I personally like the 3 dimensional puzzles, those ones are cool because you actually make something, not just a flat image. and the more complex the better :D They are just so darn expensive though, and getting them used you usually have pieces missing. I have a 418 piece one out right now (although I'm not sure if it has all 418 pieces or not yet....)

Really? Huh. Magic Puzzle. The puzzles I did, even the 2d ones, always fell apart. And I really haven't done any puzzles recently. But only 'cause I don't have the time anymore. *tear*