Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Recently, I've been Miami in February... which wasn't bad. Then Tampa in May/June. That was hot and sticky. I didn't like the humidity much, but that's to be expected. People from Colorado, are used to humidity below 5%. (Usually at 0%) People here whine when the humidity gets above... 10% maybe. lol

Cali is nice. I went there last March. It was pretty weather, nice temperature. A little cool. It was perfect for speed-walking the beach for a hours. I loved it.

If I moved to Cali, I'd want to move to Long Beach. That's where I went in March. We stayed at the Queen Mary before and after the cruise. And we spent the extra days, walking the beach and the new Boardwalk area. The only other time I've been to Cali, was Disney Land when I was 5.

Ooh. Where'd you cruise to? Sometimes I go on cruises out of the dock right next to the Queen Mary. And you can't beat Disneyland.

Cept the new Harry Potter World is gonna own it. :D Possibly. Most likley.

We went to Cabo San Lucas. And it was cold. WAY too cold. I was freezing most of the time. I never thought I'd needs jeans and tennis shoes on a cruise. lol I actually enjoyed Long Beach more than Cabo.

I want to go back. I was 5, I don't remember much. I went to Disney World for the first (and as of yet, only) time when I was 18. I had so much fun. (except by 18, I thought Magic Kingdom was over-rated. I love Epcot way more.) But I was always a Disney kid. When I was little, my room was floor to ceiling Minnie Mouse.

I honestly don't think that I'm ever going to grow out of Disney. I'm secretly Snow White, in case you were wondering. And yeah. Mexico can be really cold and windy sometimes. I had that experience in Ensenada. *shivers*

Ooh. That would be such a cool thing to collect. M&M memorabilia. If you can get ahold of any antique, legit stuff, then it's so awesome. M&Ms are so cool. My mom brought me a sweatshirt back from the M&M world in New York.

I still have a little cut out of the Blue M&M guy playing the Saxophone, from a little M&M pack they gave out at lunch in middle school. (The Blue one is my favorite.) Especially since they often picture him, or make items with him playing Saxophone. (I used to play the Sax) I have all sorts of stuff... from clothes, Dispensers, Stuffed animals, Keychains, Notepads. I want to get the M&M Edition of Monopoly.

I got my husband the Nintendo one. They have a ton of them on the website for Barnes & Noble, and they carry a few varieties in the store. Since my family is a member, we always get a 10% discount. And I wait until we get email coupons with an additional 20% off.

I never did either. I was a little girl... that liked Care Bears, Minnie Mouse, Polly Pocket, Barbie and Rainbow Brite (Which is actually where I got my nickname, Spritzie, from) GI Joe and Transformers were for boys. lol (How many people do you think will disagree with me on that one?) But don't get me wrong... I was ALL about the LEGOs. lol

I had a sister 3 years older. We used to play Legos with my dad all the time. (I think my dad was more into the Legos than we were.) Whatever he built, you could bet your most prized possession that it would have wheels. lol

Once, when I was home sick from school in Elem. School... my mom and I spent ALLLLL DAY building a 550 piece puzzle. (It was of Minnie and Mickey dressed in their Brave Little Tailor outfits.) We were going to use that puzzle glue on it, then frame it and hang it on my bedroom wall. We had it sitting on a table. I set a bag on it that night, then I had to get up in a hurry... pulled the bag off... and yeah. There went that. It took us half of a day to rebuild it. But we safely got it glued, framed, and hung on the wall.

Some people buy them for decoration. That's the only one I've ever done that to. But there was 1 I almost did. my mom got me a really small puzzle once, from one of her favorite artists, that had a young girl sitting on a throne that said "The Princess of Quite A Lot" I loved that. lol

My husband and I are working on a 2000 piece. We're taking a break because it's too big too build right now. We don't have a big enough flat surface. It's of a European Castle. When we finish it, we'll glue it, frame it, and hang it in the living room.