Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Okay. It's not that bad, actually.

So one of the juniors in my German class whom I'm friends with held this conversation with me. The guy I like came in towards the end. (1=first junior 2=2nd junior L=me)

1: I like your shirt

L: What?

1: I said I like your shirt.

L: Oh, thanks. ^_^

2: What'd he say?

L: That he likes my shirt.

1: No, I said that I liked her [insert filtered word here]. Geez, clean your ears.

L: That's not the first time I've heard that. @_@

2: I think he's hitting on you... again.

It was funnier since my shirt was a little low cut.

YOU ARE NOT PREPARED.

You know, it used to be that curvier girls were the gorgeous, sought after ones. *sigh* What happened?

I mean, it's good for me, I guess. I'm considered skinny by most people, except not as much as I used to be. I'm a little more curvy than I used to. But still...

YOU ARE NOT PREPARED.

That's not what I really meant. I meant kinda like average, because it shows that the person at least tries to stay healthy (through exercise I hope).

We know what you meant, Will. We were just commenting on how quickly society changes its views on "beauty".

(Did I just refer to Laura as "we"? Man, this whole conspiring thing is getting confusing.)

Uh-huh Will, you just keep trying to save yourself. But word is out and we all know of your shallow ways! :O

I'm trying really hard not to laugh at that. (I am not referring to the invisible text.)