Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Aren't they yummy? *wants*

No. Actually I don't. I want a little mexican boy right now. Literally little. He's small for his age, which is 17. He's adorable.

YOU ARE NOT PREPARED.

Aren't they yummy? *wants*

No. Actually I don't. I want a little mexican boy right now. Literally little. He's small for his age, which is 17. He's adorable.

YOU ARE NOT PREPARED.

official little person little, or just short?

I've personally always wanted a pet midget. They're just so awesome. I'm going to hell, lol

@Myles: No he's not that small. Maybe 5'4" or 5'5". And he's skinny like all heck get out. I feel like I'll break him when I hug him.

@Livvy: Was that sarcasm? I can't tell. @_@

@CAV: This isn't even "my" music. It's my friends'. They'd kill me if they knew I got stupid around it too.

OH HURR! PAGE PWN FOR MY SETTINGS.

YOU ARE NOT PREPARED.

I like a guy to be taller than me. Which is fairly easy for me. I'm 5'6. My husband is 6', 6'1. I'm just glad I'm not like my sister. She's 5'10. Her boyfriend is 5'7

It's even easier for me. I'm 5'4". So he's about my height.

Bye Myles!

YOU ARE NOT PREPARED.

See you later Myles!

Like Myles, I'm not really attracted to guys :P

Hm, I think I like skinny to average girls, and I like if they're shorter than me too.

Actually, I think they proved it somewhere that every body is at least slightly attracted to the opposite gender. But that's still subjective.

And anyway, irrelevant. I like my guys to be guys. I s'pose I'm not really picky.

YOU ARE NOT PREPARED.

That makes sense, Laura. Like how girls will say another girl is pretty, but not mean it weirdly. It still means they had some kind of attraction.

Will, I'm pretty sure that's what most guys would like. Thin and short. At least, shortER. :P

You know, it used to be that curvier girls were the gorgeous, sought after ones. *sigh* What happened?

I mean, it's good for me, I guess. I'm considered skinny by most people, except not as much as I used to be. I'm a little more curvy than I used to. But still...

YOU ARE NOT PREPARED.

(This is gonna sound so conceited...)

I guess I'm kinda the best of both worlds. I'm skinny (though not as thin as I used to be thanks to late nights snacking to stay awake <_< ), but I've definitely got curves. Quite nice ones. ^_^

I think I get what you're saying. That's kind of what I was trying to say, except my curves aren't as nice by my standards. Although, (and this is creeeepy) I've been told I do have nice curves up top. By a boy 2 and a half years younger than me. <_< Ick.

YOU ARE NOT PREPARED.

Yeah, I get that.

Ooooh I have a story. But I'd rather type the dialog, and since I'm soooo careful what I say here, I'm not sure if one word is allowable... *is too careful*

YOU ARE NOT PREPARED.

Aww, I love little guys. 'specially the skinny ones. They're so... I dunno, fragile-looking. But it's cute. ^_^

YOU ARE NOT PREPARED.

I'm small.

Well, height-wise.

It doesn't matter what I look like anyway. I'm unattractive by default. :thumbsup: