Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Physics and Maths. I guess I am good at Maths but I keep making these stupid mistakes and I am sure that if I study I will do well at Physics too, too lazy to start studying at 8:06 PM though XD.

Nope, we take the whole deal. I have to study for Matrices and 8th grade Percentages for tomorrow. Gotta go now, see you later and hopefully with two As to stick on the refrigerator :D.

I'd love to go 5 years so I could get more electives in.

I mean they're free at this level. It'll cost money in college.

But I wouldn't do it unless all of my friends stayed behind with me, and since we're all on the first honor roll all the time, it doesn't seem like that'll be happening xP

I'd love to go 5 years so I could get more electives in.

I mean they're free at this level. It'll cost money in college.

But I wouldn't do it unless all of my friends stayed behind with me, and since we're all on the first honor roll all the time, it doesn't seem like that'll be happening xP

Ah Will. Why am I not surprised? :P

I wish I could say that most of my friends are on the honor roll... but I'll say that most of them are USUALLY on the honor roll. Last nine weeks we had only 6 juniors on the A honor roll. SIX! That's gotta say something about our classes.

Dang, what do you need to get on the honor roll at your school?

Seriously, we get a newsletter with all of the people on the honor roll, and it's usually about 5 pages long.

If I get another one I'll scan it and show you sometime.

There's an A honor roll and an AB honor roll. As you can guess, the A honor roll is for people who make all A's (93), and the AB honor roll is for people who don't make anything lower than a B (85). This last nine weeks, there was a column or so of freshmen, about 1.5 columns of sophomores, 7/8 of a column of seniors, and one tiny little section of juniors.

F | F | S | Sn

F | F | S | Sn

F | S | S | Sn

F | S | S | Sn

F | S | S | Sn

F | S | S | Sn

F | S | J | Sn

F | S | J |

^ Pretend those look like columns on our newsletter.

I don't even pay attention to honor rolls.

& on a totally unrelated subject. Facebook is the worst site in the world. They just updated it, and now I can't do anything. they also are asking for my email & birth date, again. and rejecting both of them when I type them in. what a bunch of idiots running that site.