Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Compressed air? Huzzah!

(Why is it a good thing again?)

Haha, I've never played WoW. I saw this comedy skit once though where a group of people were playing WoW. It went kinda like this (there are a lot of people, so I'm not going to bother saying who's who. Only Derek is important really, and what he says is italicized.

"Okay guys, this has been what the last 92 hours have been about. Let's get ready to open these gates and claim the Sword of Azaroth for ourselves!"

"Okay opening the gates....wow! Look at all those goblins!"

"Derek quick, use your fire spell!"

"Derek, what are you doing?"

"He's got the sword!"

"Derek, come help us!"

"There is no more Derek. (he stands) I am the sword master! Farewell peasants!"

"Wait, he disappeared. He teleported!"

"Hey look, he's selling the sword on Ebay."

"You ditched us for some money?"

"Wait wait...someone just clicked buy now."

(Another person in room stands up) "I am the sword master!"

Edit: Ahaha! Ninja'd by 4 posts.

nope, completely different purpose, cleaning. Primarily to clean the dust out from the inside of the computers at my house.

I've seen air used for that purpose. Air is very useful, really. :yes:

@Will: Good! Don't play it! Or if you do, don't forget any potential girlfriends. =P

Compressed air? Huzzah!

(Why is it a good thing again?)

Haha, I've never played WoW. I saw this comedy skit once though where a group of people were playing WoW. It went kinda like this (there are a lot of people, so I'm not going to bother saying who's who. Only Derek is important really, and what he says is italicized.

"Okay guys, this has been what the last 92 hours have been about. Let's get ready to open these gates and claim the Sword of Azaroth for ourselves!"

"Okay opening the gates....wow! Look at all those goblins!"

"Derek quick, use your fire spell!"

"Derek, what are you doing?"

"He's got the sword!"

"Derek, come help us!"

"There is no more Derek. (he stands) I am the sword master! Farewell peasants!"

"Wait, he disappeared. He teleported!"

"Hey look, he's selling the sword on Ebay."

"You ditched us for some money?"

"Wait wait...someone just clicked buy now."

(Another person in room stands up) "I am the sword master!"

Edit: Ahaha! Ninja'd by 4 posts.

lol, I always refresh the topic in a new tab before posting if it takes a while to type my response.

"Compressed air? Huzzah!

(Why is it a good thing again?)"

it's a good thing because it let's you get the dust off of the computer's cooling system quickly and easily.

I just let it accumulate...and do absolutely nothing.

Maybe I need to rethink something xD

well as long as your computer isn't overheating, there's not too much dust yet. I personally keep mine extremely free of dust because for some reason I always get computers that like to overheat easily, so I need them to be able to cool as good as they can.

I actually burned myself on my laptop once. Like, a legitimate burn. I still have a scar from it. I've probably already told y'all this.

Was this when you fell asleep with it and then we discussed me falling asleep on my purple binder (of death)?

I've never really had problems with overheating on desktop computers, so I guess I won't be cleaning my fans anytime soon :D

it's not really the fans you need to clean off, those work just fine covered in dust, it's the heatsinks that you need to clean off. Dust settles on them & makes it harder for the heat to be moved away from the delicate components.

Was this when you fell asleep with it and then we discussed me falling asleep on my purple binder (of death)?

No no no, that was when I fell asleep on a textbook and bruised my hip bone. This was when I fell asleep with the laptop on and burned my arm. :yes: