Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Interesting comparison. I've never drank alcohol, so I don't know what that's like. Night livvy. :P

I've never had alcohol either. Will dug up that lovely fact while he was researching the harmful effects of sleep deprivation. So I guess I now know what it's like to be too drunk to drive. :P

EDIT: By the way, I did try to go to sleep when I said I was. It just didn't work. So I'm back here. =\

Lovely glasses Laura :D.

EDIT: By the way, I did try to go to sleep when I said I was. It just didn't work. So I'm back here. =\

Try to drink some milk or use my old family recipe; Cut a cucumber in cold yogurt with some salt :D.

I never used rotten cucumbers but I think that fresh ones are the best XD. I never used any other yogurt flavor than the original though.

Oh geez. Plenty in particular. But the one thing that ticked me off the most was the fact that they took a HUGE amount of tables from our lunch room. We have about 1000-1200 kids in each lunch period, and we can't fit them all as it is. So they think they'll have this GENIUS idea to take some of our lunch tables away? Yeah, REAL smart, guys. <_<

Nope. As far as I know they just got rid of them. I mean, some of the tables weren't in the best condition but they were still tables! And worst part is that I talked to my teacher and she said that the way it is now is the way it's staying and that there are plenty of seats and blah blah blah. But she's not the one having to sit there, so she doesn't realize the full extent of the situation.

Edit: My active post count on my profile says 5,005; but in reality I only have 4,327 counted posts. Is the "active post count" including posts in the word games and spam forums? :S

My active post count on my profile says 5,005; but in reality I only have 4,327 counted posts. Is the "active post count" including posts in the word games and spam forums? :S

yeah, I noticed that too. It still says the normal post count next to your posts, but for some reason, all posts, even from the spam forums are counted on your profile.

Nope. As far as I know they just got rid of them. I mean, some of the tables weren't in the best condition but they were still tables! And worst part is that I talked to my teacher and she said that the way it is now is the way it's staying and that there are plenty of seats and blah blah blah. But she's not the one having to sit there, so she doesn't realize the full extent of the situation.

I hate when teachers do that - act like they know where we stand. Or in this case, sit. It's just frustrating to have them think they know what's going on. Case in point:

Mrs. G: "I'm sure you did your homework, Livvy?"

Me: "Well, I have half of it."

Mrs. G: "Why?"

Me: "I had to work on homework for my other classes, and I needed to sleep..."

Mrs. G: "So you just put my class on the back burner?"

Me: (in my head) "All my freakin' burners are lit! What more do you want me to do??" (out loud) "No... I'll finish it tonight."

*ahem* Sorry. I had to get that out of my system.

I hate how all teachers are like that. Like I have this one teacher that assigns tons of homework and says, "Oh, you just need to spend 45 mins or so working hard on this and you should get it done easily. Just one hour. There's 7 hours from when you get home to when I go to sleep, so you should be fine. I'm only asking for a little bit of time."

And I have 7 classes like that. It's about 5 hours every night.

Let's not forget about extra-curriculars, out of school activities, instruments, and other various crap.

And Livvy, your teacher sounds especially annoying. If I got that from a teacher every time I didn't do homework, I'd let them know I have a problem with them.

Uh-huh. "Only 1 hour a night" x 7 = more time than I've got. They just don't seem to get that we have classes beyond theirs, and TRY to have lives beyond school.

But the unpleasantries of school aside... I really don't want to ask how everyone's day was, because I already know the answer. =\ Hm... Pleasant topic, pleasant topic... OH! I knew all my lines at rehearsal today! I'm pretty proud of that. :)

*sigh* Yeah, which is why I gradually cared less.

But let's change the subject. I don't really feel like talking about school while I'm doing homework.

Edit: edit-ninja'd xP

Rehearsals? Are you in a play/musical?

Hehe, edit-ninja'd? I believe that's the first time I've done that to someone. =P

Yup, I'm in a play. The play I'm currently in is Much Ado About Nothing by that wonderful *coughlongwindedandpervertedcough* playwright William Shakespeare. But we're doing it in more modern language, so it's not terribly bad. I'm the Sexton - the smart and sarcastic secretary who is the only reason anything gets done in Dogberry's court.

I've also been working with the costume people a lot (as a "model" of sorts) and I got my dress for the play today. It's a really pretty purple. Stella (our head costume person) picked out the fabric especially for me. ^_^

That's... not necessarily true. It is just the school drama department, after all. But I am learning, and one of our senior members said he was glad I'd joined drama, so I guess that counts for something. ^_^ The primary reason I'm in it is that I enjoy it. It's a brief escape from the mayhem known as my life.

Well it's something special that the average person can't do. That counts as talent in my book.

But it's nice that you can enjoy it. That's one of the good things about school, that you can do stuff like that.