Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Thing is though, I have no idea how to stop viruses or protect against them. o.o

And I blame the image battle thread for any viruses I obtain. I don't really surf the web unless for that. xD

Hello, weird people. :D

So yesterday my dad looked at our server...it had 14 Trojans on it. And it's all screwy now. So my dad's rebuilding the whole thing. Which is taking forever. And we have no Internet, so I'm using his iPhone right now. Until the server gets fixed, I'll probably only be here 30 minutes a day.

I see the forums finally got upgraded. :D wish I could see it on an actual computer, though.

This is the post, Myles :)

It was on the last page.

SS, if you're going to blame it, then you should just refrain from using it.

Trojans are seriously BAD kind of virus, but it can vary, in intensity, and what it affects, I believe. So that's probably how she could have 14 and still be okay that time. And maybe it wasn't okay, but perhaps it had affected an area in which they didn't use, so they didn't encounter the problem.

Plus, the virus software you have changes the outcome as well.

Haha, I don't look like that anymore. I got my hair cut even shorter. I just loved that picture, because I love Sham WOW.

Ah, but I already knew what you look like. We need to get Myles to put up his picture. XD The one I'm thinking of is hysterical.

Ah heck no. I'm NOT drawing applesauce. <_<

It does. :yes: And now I'm going on to my third cup of

coffee

But I have to

pee

first. Except I don't want to

get up

because it's much more fun to

put spoilers in my post

Okay I'm

done

No seriously, that was the last one.