Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Eh, i've also heard some crap about raising kids as a "Wonderful" and "rewarding" experience as well so i'll simply go with that. ^^

And i'm sorry, Revenge. Want a cookie? Or a muffin? Or an icepack?

Yeah Egg cave is nice and I like how fast it's growing. I remember when everyone had trouble hatching eggs in the beginning and I had to post EVERYWHERE on multiple forums so I could obtain the very first hatched egg on Eggcave. -pokes Spike- Fear him and his eldernes.

-headdesk- Just remembering all the INTELLIGENT and USEFUL posts I had to make gives me a headache. -Dies-

I saw that. To me, people tend to look like their avatars, so in my head, [removed] looks like a Lupe, and you look like a squirrel. Some people I know well enough to construct an image of via their personalities. Like Laura and Will and Revenge, etc.

EDIT: Ashkadiddle! I just burned my thumb on a bowl of garlic butter. ?

Sweet! I don't really participate in Egg cave that much anymore. I just go on to keep my eggs with their awsome names alive. And because I just really don't wanna let the first egg ever hatched die. That's why I just put them all in Tims restaurant every few days.

I tyred that site it was so confusing too me dint understand it yea its a bit wired at frist but once you get the concept that the eggs have too be cared for too gorw its quite simple but I still love egg cave and my manny frends I have and I know sometimes things come up but my babys are always cared for by tim just incase I have an emergancy or somting and I cant make it on a day

I saw that. To me, people tend to look like their avatars, so in my head, Aidan looks like a Lupe, and you look like a squirrel. Some people I know well enough to construct an image of via their personalities. Like Laura and Will and Revenge, etc.

EDIT: Ashkadiddle! I just burned my thumb on a bowl of garlic butter. :(

So what do I look like according to the great Livvy? :)

Really? I've always found DC to be pretty simple. :eh: Then again, I had Anime and the DC thread here to help me out. I asked a LOT of questions when I first started. :P

EDIT: It's probably totally wrong, but in my mind, you look... hm... Average height, if a bit on the short side, brown hair down to your shoulders, but usually up in a ponytail, with a fairly pretty face. Your eye color varies in my mind. :P

Really? I prefer Dragcave but I feel some sort of duty that keeps me attached to Eggcave.

And I wish Eggcave had a retirement home where you could put eggs that are fully grown and they were always well fed. That way you could work on new eggs or other sites. I beleive that that was really poor planning on Ians part, unfortunatley... D: