Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I really don't mind being Photobucket stalked, the only thing of interest there are new awards I make and new sets I make.

And Tyler, I tried to look you up but it wanted me to login to your account just to let me see your pictures on photobucket. Did you put it on private? D:

That's great! ^^

Man, Ians Eggcave site has really been raking in new members. This is probably the best idea he's had since TDN! ^^

And I was just digging though my old posts and I found my first post and my first AC Peace Treaty thread. Ah, memories... :wub_anim:

http://www.tdnforums.com/index.php?act=Sea...r&mid=10162

there's all your posts :D

It's quite fun sometimes to just choose a random page, that you know you were active on, & reading over the old conversations again

Thanks to you, I know recall the very first words I ever said to Livvy.

Aw crap, you mean we actually have to go through and report ourselves, and we can't just beg for mercy in our posts? Cuz that's what I did that one time....

*shakes head*

Anyway, I'm Laura.

Bonjeur :bonjeur:

Oh, and Livvy? Beware, I bite. :K

Oh. How times have changed. :sad01_anim: I miss those days dearly. I miss everything of the early days here dearly as well.

Me too. I found so many memories on that link. :sad01_anim: I miss those days.

Y'know, Laura, if you're up to it, and still feel like being my partner in Phearsome Snack Table-ness, we should go greet the newbies again. I haven't done it in a while.

I dunno, you sound the same to me, Laura. xDDD

And the first post I made, was when I thought the "Welcome new members" thing was just one thread so I posted my intro on someone else's intro thread. xD

I love the cold! And also, when you're an old man the government gives you free money if you're retired and eventually you get to live in a house with a bunch of people you don't know while people give you free food! And the whole thing is usually paid for by your kids! :O