Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

TEH RULES HAVE SPOKEN! :O

-Jerry the Pteri shows up with an executioner mask and drags me away-

But then again, if you read it you'll notice that I mean that i'd rather chat here so it counts instead of chatting somewhere else where it wouldn't count. Basically I just said I wanna chat. o.o

SS, as long as you're not 'spamming' this whole topic, everyone will be happy. :)

But if you're just hanging around here randomly throwing people and really being 'spammy', I'd take it to the forum fun threads. Just to let you know.

Oh beleive me, I throw enough people already at the War thread. [removed] still recovering...

And ok. Erm, so is that settled? Cause Jerry has a scythe and he's really starting to scare me. o.o

Edit: Ninja'd. Thank you [removed]. xD

See, things like that, [removed], are just... Laura... I... Okay, I'm not going to say anymore right now. I don't want to say anything I'm going to wish I hadn't said, and I don't like to be mean, so I'm just going to... I'm just gonna go now.

Bye Livvy! -Waves-

Do any of you remember Topic change man? That funny little doodle someone made for the HOP thread a while back? Let's talk about that. And if [removed] wasn't here for that, let's discuss something that Tyler picks.

Oh beleive me, I throw enough people already at the War thread. Aidans still recovering...

It'd be preferred if there was minimal damage to members than necessary.

In all honesty, I think that all your conversations lately have been unnecessary. I'm wondering if you are just posting for the 'post count'. Now I don't want to stop you from posting at all, but just keep it 'intelligent'.

I know this might seem kind of 'lame' to post, but just review this topic.

This isn't the NeoBoards - we are trying to have intelligent conversations here.

Just read the quote above and think about what you post next time. Otherwise, some of us have said it before, keep it in the forum fun topics.