Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I went to the chess club at my school once, and never went back.

I just wanted to play chess, they had all these extra things like timing & recording every move *overload*

Yeah I agree, though timing really isn't a problem. I've played plenty of games and we completely just ignored the whole turn-taking thing.

I KNOW RIGHT! I had to hang out at the Jelly Neo forums. Ugh -Shudders- I don't want to talk about it.

What was this "Maintnence" that was going on? Everything LOOKS the same to me. -Flips through Meepit war thread-

They had this game, where, where, all you did was count upwards! The goal was to post numbers 75,000 times! :crying:

And then there was one like the Add or Subtract games, but it was about cats and dogs and there was only a range of 400 between winning! It was terrible.

But the worst part was...

When they copied the "Ban the person above you thread". I almost had a breakdown! :crying:

Same here, but no ones posted on the War thread yet and i'm anxious to get back into the Fray. That reminds me. -Goes to youtube playlists-

I'm gonna go back to, JNF... -gulp- and PM the people that I know that go here too and tell them it's back. D:

Aw, that must suck. The cheeto fairy just made a mess on the floor with the bag of cheetos too over here. Now, I'M getting blamed. D:

I seriously just got a headache and hot flash when I went back to JNF to PM Tyler. o.o

Yeah, that's one of the main erasons I haven't left the forums yet is because I wanna see it. Everyone still have their lawn chairs? Some raccoons got the food and drinks while the forums were down but that just means we get to all go to Wal-mart and steal food because I have no money! :)

The new purple one. It made me laugh. But I was tired then. And everything makes me laugh then...