Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Yeah, Ian's like God, but tech-savvy and comes up with lame jokes from time to time. :mellow:

That reminds me! :O The thing I asked you to remind me about yesterday! I have been reminded!

...The inanity of those three statements together is overwhelming.

I agree, Laura. We had such great plans, too.

Can I get a ride from you, Will? I have a terrible sense of direction and would likely get quite lost.

Most definitely, but I should be getting my license only be next year. There's no way parents would let me meet with strangers, but I'm pretty sure I could just drive up saying I'm meeting with some AMA friends or something.

I can drive come July. I mean, without adults and what not.

Now, I need Ian's address to mapquest it.

And remember. If mapquest says to get off at Exit 11 do it. It you don't, and get off at 10, DO NOT GET OUT AND WALK! :sad01_anim:

Most definitely, but I should be getting my license only be next year. There's no way parents would let me meet with strangers, but I'm pretty sure I could just drive up saying I'm meeting with some AMA friends or something.
we're not strangers, we're crazy internet people! :D

Ian better bring snacks. I always get hungry when visiting other people's places. Never at home, though. Maybe everyone else just has better food. :/
4 more! & I'll bring some munchies for sure.

I can drive come July. I mean, without adults and what not.

Now, I need Ian's address to mapquest it.

And remember. If mapquest says to get off at Exit 11 do it. It you don't, and get off at 10, DO NOT GET OUT AND WALK! :sad01_anim:

all I can say is google maps > mapquest.

we're not strangers, we're crazy internet people! :D

all I can say is google maps > mapquest.

*pokes post above yours*

And I definitely agree. Google map pwns.

But seriously guys, before this can happen we got to wait a while when I can get my license. It'd be the only way I could get around my parents.