Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Ahh I see, so I have nothing to freak about. That means the "YOU ARE NOT PREPARED" thing was all a joke, right? Right? Please tell me I'm right...

It's not a joke, but it's not anything bad.

Edit: Woot! C'mon Jhon, reach FM TODAY :D

*LOL*, I may have explained it a bit wrong:

I am the youngest in my family so whenever we have parties I have to babysit the toddlers accompanying their families.

Edit: Forgive my maths skills...

HI CC! Thanks for your lovely greeting! :D

I just woke up. Like an hour ago. But considering I got back from that party at around 1:30... it's not surprising. Now, to what I was originally going to say:

WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED IN HERE??

Way more exciting.

Anyone notice the personality thing I have set up? I like it, I've taken better ones, but those didn't let me make a button for my sig.

Oh, yeah, I have a Life Skills class some days and we often just take personality tests and stuff. Fun the first three times, but after...

I just woke up. Like an hour ago. But considering I got back from that party at around 1:30... it's not surprising. Now, to what I was originally going to say:

WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED IN HERE??

*pokes Laura's explanation on the FM board*

I haven't slept for the past 26 hours. Must be too tired to sleep :P

So have fun at your party?

Anyone notice the personality thing I have set up? I like it, I've taken better ones, but those didn't let me make a button for my sig.

Oh, yeah, I have a Life Skills class some days and we often just take personality tests and stuff. Fun the first three times, but after...

Yeah I saw it. I was thinking of taking it once this forum slows down a bit.

Edit: Wow, omega ninja'd

Way more exciting.

horray! keep going.

& I think I might just try that personality test thing out :D

EDIT: nope, I'm too lazy to create an account to do it xD