Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I was feeling like crap too this morning! ? Oh my it must be contagious. Quick! Fetch the medical masks! Stop the spreading!

Your elders? Oh my. Will got in trouuuuble!

Okay, now [removed], that's just rude. I'm sorry if we offended you, but it's true. You guys are getting out of hand, and it's a bit immature and annoying. I realize what I said was a bit roughly worded and brash, and I apologize for that.

I was feeling like crap too this morning! :O Oh my it must be contagious. Quick! Fetch the medical masks! Stop the spreading!

Your elders? Oh my. Will got in trouuuuble!

:O *grabs mask* Anyone else need one?

Haha yeah, because I got home and holed myself up in the basement and ignored their calls earlier for me to eat. I wasn't hungry. I didn't need to eat. And yet, I was forced to. And they said it was disrespectful.

It's not that I'm anorexic or anything, just you don't feel hungry after eating about 40 pixie stix.

Edit: Wow, super-ninja'd :P

And I saw it coming too lol

I'm not a big fan of Ham. If it's straight off the big ole'.. whatever they're called, but not when it's been processed and packaged and what not.

The kind you'd see at a carving station at a buffet. That. I like that kind of ham. In small amounts, of course.

Lol I was at a party, else I would've been posting here all night (I was even tempted to steal a laptop and get on, cause honestly it got kinda slow at some parts) :P

Told a friend I was never sugar high before. That's how it all started xD

I'm pretty sure she was a Sugar Plum Pixie in disguise :shiftyeyes_anim:

Edit: Oh, and we're Chinese. We don't eat ham on New Years'. Our traditions are kinda weird, as in just a bunch of food is cooked and a bunch of people are invited over and they just all eat.

Haha well it isn't too bad, except you're thrown with a bunch of other kids you don't know and expected to be friends, and being an older kid your job is basically to babysit all night while the parents partied and got drunk. I'm just glad I got out of that and went to the party :P

I know you've told me this before, Will. But I for some reason can't get the idea of you being Chinese through my head. I never imagined you as Chinese. Meh, minor thing. But it doesn't matter to me. I love everyone. As long as they're nice. :D

I know you've told me this before, Will. But I for some reason can't get the idea of you being Chinese through my head. I never imagined you as Chinese. Meh, minor thing. But it doesn't matter to me. I love everyone. As long as they're nice. :D

Haha yeah. I don't act very Chinese-y.

It's alright. That's the awesomeness of the internet, you can picture everyone however you'd like :D

*LOL* Will, I hate it when we have parties and I have to babysit the kids cuz I am the youngest in my family. Good thing we rarely have parties nowadays.

EDIT: 300 posts more until FM-dom!

o_O

Forgive me, my brain is still frazzled by sleepiness and lack of good food to devour, so explain this one more time to me.

You're the youngest, and yet... you're the one babysitting?

:O B-but I only see 1699 posts!

Haha yeah, and the kids are always so hyperactive. Too...much....energy...o_O :P

And I second Laura's question. Shouldn't the oldest be babysitting?