Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Does anyone know when does Ian realese his adobtables? What will he make them look like? Like dragons? And I changed my set to the basic one, Ahhhhh old days, old days...

Gamecube. I refuse to play TP on the Wii because I am right-handed, and that will make Link right-handed, and THAT'S JUST NOT RIGHT.

Egg Cave beta is coming out July 20th, and I have no idea what his adoptables will look like. xD I plan to grab a spot as soon as it opens.

I long for a shower...but today the water was stopped as some people worked on the plumbing for the building.Only a few hours to go....it usually happens once every 2 weeks and I hate it..especially because if i know there is no water then that is the moment i want to have a cooking spree.And I can't because of all the dirty dishes.

Egg Cave beta is coming out July 20th, and I have no idea what his adoptables will look like. xD I plan to grab a spot as soon as it opens.

I have laid out which time I will have to be on to get a spot... 8:00AM. In school holidays, too.

Speaking of which, I am very excited because today is the last day of school for the term...

I go back in 2 weeks.

I also may apply for Content Staff here at TDN soon. =D