Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Found your post, Lion. I just try to let these US-exclusive things slide off my back. Neopets has changed a lot since its beginning and quite a number of the old members left the place because they were sick and tired of the new management's style. *shrugs*

Well, I normally would, but TNT have just grown too... stupid for my liking now.

So much for waiting to turn 13.

Of course, I'll stay here, I will just stay away from the Neopets boards at TDN.

But, since I'm active in HOP, I can rake up quite a few posts.

Besides, even though it might take me a little while, one day, I will FINALLY get 2k posts and get a star. =D

Yes, and I normally make 200 posts in a month, and that's in the school term -- in school holidays, I'm WAY more active. =D

(Still another week until they hit here in New South Wales... and those last for two weeks. :( )

Hoping to get FM by the end of this year, maybe I will surprise everyone and make my FM post on Chirstmas Day. xD

Doubt that would happen, though. :laughingsmiley:

@Steph: You can always wait for when you retire from staff... a star always awaits you. =D

Not that I can imagine you wanting to retire anytime soon, honestly: unless something in RL comes up and you can't come here any more. :(

@Tivsy: I just want my star.

Only my star.

And the FM board, of course.

But I bet you do, too.

all we need is to have another post spree. where there are so many people on at once that the only things limiting your posting are the spam protection (darn 30 seconds) and your internet connection.

I remember getting so many posts so fast.

That sounds like a good idea.

I might have to be up earlier so I catch a lot of people at the same time, though.

But I wake up early anyway. ^_^

My new goal for the next hour -- get 800 posts.

EDIT: Goal completed in a half hour.

Yup, yup, there's an FM board.

Only staff and FM members are allowed there.

(Well, staff SHOULD be allowed there...)

I want FM now.

EDIT: Found the topic explaining it all:

http://www.tdnforums.com/index.php?showtopic=21

Wait... no flood control?

Does that include PM flood control?

While we're talking about FM's and all, it makes me more wanting to have a post spree, as Myles said before. =D

You're wrestling with a lab report?

They bite.

Indeed! A perk I SO want! The flood control thing has caught me so many times. :laughingsmiley:

Yep. They use their curly brackets as fangs, then the data tables and graphs as restraints. Fun fun fun! *kicks it*